The NBA Draft Thread

I think by the time the draft rolls around Dejounte Murray from Washington may be the 1st 2 guard picked in the draft.  Seattle Select/Rainier Beach product

I think by the time the draft rolls around Dejounte Murray from Washington may be the 1st 2 guard picked in the draft.  Seattle Select/Rainier Beach product
I think he goes after Jaylen Brown and Buddy, but who knows.

I don't think Murraly could hold up physically and his shot needs work right now. I'm not a stay in school guy but given the returning team and how much one off-season could do for him, I'd come back.

Tonye Jekiri being 46th on DX among seniors is laughable. I think he's a 2nd round guy an NBA team can potentially plug and play next season. Only started playing 6 years ago and doesn't turn 22 until July. Every bit of 7' and moves incredibly well. If Prince Ibeh is getting buzz, I don't know why Jekiri isn't.

Murray's body type gives him very few comps that I can think of. Very methodical, wonder if the speed of the game at the next level could be a problem for him. Still an operating theory on him too for me.

I love Ingram's game...

Duke really does not utilize him enough. He's so long, explosive and crafty there's nobody in the nation that can stay with him. Dude has so much damn potential.

Guys, do NOT post copyrighted material to our forums.  The rules are very clear on this. 

If content is behind a paywall, you are NOT permitted to distribute that content through our forums - including the private messaging system.

Anyone who posts OR REQUESTS copyrighted material - including ESPN Insider articles - will be banned from the thread and, if necessary, from the site.   

Noticed this too.

Glad it was put into numbers. It actually works to his advantage when he's driving left because defenders seem to play his left hand....and he finishes with his right in an unorthodox way having a clearer look. Seems way more comfortable finishing with his right...although he looks very natural finishing with his left.

I too wondered if he made the switch to shooting jumpers with his right hand, he'd be more comfortable.

I was listening to a SI podcast this morning on the way to work and found out he's actually right handed in every day activities like brushing his teeth and writing, but happens to shoot jumpers with his left hand. Kind of like LeBron, but on the opposite end of the spectrum.

I was listening to a SI podcast this morning on the way to work and found out he's actually right handed in every day activities like brushing his teeth and writing, but happens to shoot jumpers with his left hand. Kind of like LeBron, but on the opposite end of the spectrum.
Always wondered bout this , ppl just get in a gym n decide to go to the hand they use the least in daily activities ...must be a natural feel type of thing cuz I can barely hold a pen right with my less dominant hand let alone shoot /dribble a ball :lol:

I write left-handed, shoot a puck left-handed, yet eat with a fork/spoon in my right hand. Writing/hockey are the only things where I'm left-handed. Dunno what that means (RIP possibly)

5 Dante Exum
8 Nik Stauskas
12 Dario Saric
15 Adreian Payne
17 James Young
18 Tyler Ennis
19 Gary Harris
20 Bruno Cabolco
21 Mitch McGary
22 Jordan Adams
24 Shabazz Napier
26 P.J. Hairston
28 C.J. Wilcox
29 Josh Huestis
30 Kyle Anderson

Lookin like **** early on from 15-30. I know Locke's breakdown of how hard it is to even find a rotation player after the lottery, but typically we don't have THIS many dudes 1.5 years removed from draft day playing in the D-League, less than 5min/game, trouble with law enforcement, essentially barely relevant - period - in such a short time. When can we expect the Euros over? Who on this list do you feel confident about saying he can be a good player moving forward?

I want to love dunn but he just does not have the athleticism necessary to justify spending a top 5 pick on him

Ingram picked a hell of a night to look off against UNC. Noticed his ridiculous shooting percentages in contrast to his terrible FT %. Random

Ingram picked a hell of a night to look off against UNC. Noticed his ridiculous shooting percentages in contrast to his terrible FT %. Random

He started making shots at the end when it mattered most. Had a few clutch shots right in the grill of whoever was guarding him.

1st 2 picks set in stone , Simmons then Ingram ...after that this draft falls off a cliff Imo :lol:

What's up wit Skal, he showing any improvement or still sucks right now ? Haven't seen a UK game in a min

Back
Top Bottom