The NBA Draft Thread

Valentine man. Feel like he will be one of those high level role players that gets way overpaid down the road

He'll be star on a team where he's either the primary or secondary ball handler.

He's a better passer than Kris Dunn and an elite shooter, I don't see how he's not successful unless Hoiberg is just an idiot which wouldn't be surprising.

They got a blessing getting him where they did.

At first I hated him going to Chicago (before Wade signed) but hopefully Wade teaches him some things, more so on how to maintain his body and do things off the court (if anything show him a good HGH supplier)

Last edited:
Valentine man. Feel like he will be one of those high level role players that gets way overpaid down the road

He'll be star on a team where he's either the primary or secondary ball handler.

He's a better passer than Kris Dunn and an elite shooter, I don't see how he's not successful unless Hoiberg is just an idiot which wouldn't be surprising.

They got a blessing getting him where they did.

Yep. Love his game man

I always feel like I'm high on certain guys but then awwsome's optimistic *** always ups the ante so it makes others' predictions look minor lmao

At first I hated him going to Chicago (before Wade signed) but hopefully Wade teaches him some things, more so on how to maintain his body and do things off the court (if anything show him a good HGH supplier)

Wade gotta put him on the plug immediately, he gotta have a bigger jaw within 2 years.

Chicago doesn't know what the **** they're doing, team looking like The Suicide Squad.

I'll be shocked if Rondo/Wade/Jimmy all finish the year on the team.

Last edited:

Wade gotta put him on the plug immediately, he gotta have a bigger jaw within 2 years.

Chicago doesn't know what the **** their doing, team looking like The Suicide Squad.

I'll be shocked if Rondo/Wade/Jimmy all finish the year on the team.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Murray reminds me of Will Barton alot.

Thrill :pimp:

I see it. The thought of Murray (who has natural unrefined talent)....being coached up by pop and not learning bad habits :x

Pop really could maximize dudes potential. Instead of being Jamal Crawford.....he could be Manu

Last edited:
Thrill :pimp:

I see it. The thought of Murray (who has natural unrefined talent)....being coached up by pop and not learning bad habits :x

Pop really could maximize dudes potential. Instead of being Jamal Crawford.....he could be Manu

:lol:

Prime Manu was 22/5/5 per 36 minutes on 61% True Shooting, everything would have to go right for Murray to be that.

Let's not overreact, the kid is talented but he hasn't shown anything against even regular season competition.

Last edited:
Read an article on The Ringer and it got me wondering if the Bulls would be silly enough to trade Denzel for Jah.

Would be perfect for the Sixers, he provides more elite shooting and a secondary ballhandler without a drop off in passing ability.

:lol:

Prime Manu was 22/5/5 per 36 minutes on 61% True Shooting, everything would have to go right for Murray to be that.

Let's not overreact, the kid is talented but he hasn't shown anything against even regular season competition.

I wasn't saying that. I'm saying dude has the potential to be a smart, efficient 6th man/starter playing with Pop....than being Jamal Crawford.

Jamal learned a lot of bad habits early that never got corrected. Dejounte has a few similar bad habbits. Jamal is also Deonte's OG.

Playing under Pop could help dude control his creativity...with flashes of wildness. Similar to manu.

Again, I'm not comparing Dejounte to Manu.

I wasn't saying that. I'm saying dude has the potential to be a smart, efficient 6th man/starter playing with Pop....than being Jamal Crawford.

Jamal learned a lot of bad habits early that never got corrected. Dejounte has a few similar bad habbits. Jamal is also Deonte's OG.

Playing under Pop could help dude control his creativity...with flashes of wildness. Similar to manu.

Again, I'm not comparing Dejounte to Manu.

Of course he's going to get better coaching and development there, Pop has done more with less plenty of times.

I think Murray has more value if they let him take the reigns at point guard in 2017-2018. He has elite length/athleticism, will be able to guard every elite pg in the league and allow Kawhi to focus on any perimeter threat or play "cornerback" which is terrifying for any team to think about. If the Spurs ever hope to compete with GSW going forward, they will need that.

He already showed good vision in college, after learning under Parker I don't have any reason to believe he can't be a + on offense and defense at the 1.

Back
Top Bottom