The NBA Draft Thread

Watching Lakers' summer league game for the first time

Russell's game looks much smoother than last year's summer league

Yeah he's looking really good. This is expected of him
Being the #2 pick so I'm not surprised nor THAT really impressed tbh

Last edited:
Ingram and Russell are playing and they're the Lakers entire hope for the future.

Simmons should have been playing....

Ingram and Russell are playing and they're the Lakers entire hope for the future.

Simmons should have been playing....

I respect the Sixers decision though. He's going to play a lot during the regular season.

LeBen with the cramps and now taking games of for rest in the middle of the season. Living up to the next lebron billing

Russell is going to really begin his journey to being an elite offensive PG next year.

He has the all the tools and now he has an actual NBA coach.

Just shummer league but dlo is putting up insane #s

Lakers have really been trying to get his image back up...I swear every Laker summer league game I've watched they've been playing him like the entire game so his numbers are inflated as hell compared to some of the other big names playing.

Not saying he hasn't been playing great for the most part in those minutes though.

Jordan Mcrae is a pure scorer

I wonder if the Cavs let JR walk if he asks for too much $$ knowing this kid can get buckets.

And yeah, McGaw is money. Warriors win again smh they have young guys like Looney, McGaw and Mcadoo (I still think he stinks) who can become key guys off the bench in the future

Last edited:
Excited about Larry Nance, wish he wasn't 24 already but he's going to be a great asset for the Lakers over his prime years.

I wonder if the Cavs let JR walk if he asks for too much $$ knowing this kid can get buckets.

And yeah, McGaw is money. Warriors win again smh they have young guys like Looney, McGaw and Mcadoo (I still think he stinks) who can become key guys off the bench in the future

Let's not jump the gun McRae one of those guys who SL is perfect for, he's not close JR yet.

Besides he's already 25, he should be dominating.

Let's not jump the gun McRae one of those guys who SL is perfect for, he's not close JR yet.

Besides he's already 25, he should be dominating.

No doubt, I'm sure LeBron is going to take care of JR regardless. I just remember an announcer bringing up the possible situation in the first game the Cavs played.

Jordan McRae sucks balls. I remember him on the Sixers last year...he was jacking it up every time he touched it when I was trying to see Okafor

JR Smith would be a good look next to Simmons but on a non-championship level team I think he would come in to practice/games hungover every day

Last edited:
Yeah he's looking really good. This is expected of him
Being the #2 pick so I'm not surprised nor THAT really impressed tbh

Yeah, no doubt

I might consider League Pass this year for the first time. Too many good teams to watch this season :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom