The NBA Draft Thread

Don't think it'll happen but in the modern NBA Bridges is probably a better fit than Tatum

Bridges definitely has a case. He just doesn't have the hype machine that tatums had

If I end up with Tatum outside of the top 6 I wouldn't be mad. Still weary of taking him before fultz, ball, Jackson, monk, smith and issac

Last edited:
I would take Bridges over him 100 times out of 99.
Has a physicality to his game that I like. While he lacks height, his strength and athleticism could lend to him playing some small ball 4 in the league which is nice.

You all were hopping on board the Tatum train...yesterday he gets two early phantom fouls, gets checked out the game early and remains in foul trouble throughout the whole game because of it, still scores 16 points on 50% shooting even though the end of the game consisted of Grayson and Frank Jackson chucking up every look they could get and Amile Jefferson thinking he was the go-to option and now he's back to being a poor man's Tobias Harris :lol:

You all were hopping on board the Tatum train...yesterday he gets two early phantom fouls, gets checked out the game early and remains in foul trouble throughout the whole game because of it, still scores 16 points on 50% shooting even though the end of the game consisted of Grayson and Frank Jackson chucking up every look they could get and Amile Jefferson thinking he was the go-to option and now he's back to being a poor man's Tobias Harris
laugh.gif
Na, you have to figure out who has been on Tatum and who hasn't

It's pretty clear lol

I do wish the Tatum hype train continues mainly because I'm hoping the Magic takes him at 4 leaving Monk to the Sixers at 5. lol

At yo...Ball and Jackson are players! The Lakers will win regardless of who they choose.

One of the most interesting things about Ball is his demeanor. It's that Leonard/Duncan stoic vibe, he rarely gets happy or sad or mad

Gotta surround him with scorers, shooters and finishers.. he's gonna find them

Last edited:
The same cats leading the way against Tatum all year been the same.
laugh.gif
 You love to do this "yall love him and now yall hate him thing". The regulars stay pretty consistent with opinions.

Reevaluating the 2016 NBA Draft Class
As their first season winds to a close, players like Malcolm Brogdon and Jaylen Brown have become contributors, while projects like Marquese Chriss and Brandon Ingram still have work to do.

https://theringer.com/reevaluating-the-2016-nba-draft-class-46df7c76e2b2#.pqaql1w4l
Denver did a hell of a job drafting in 2016
Bridges and Jackson start off at the 3 in the pros and as the 4 gets smaller over the years they'll be able to transition 

They shoulda gave Bridges more HGH instead of Testosterone when he was young so he coulda had a 7 foot wingspan and been a true 4. :smh:

If or when LAL gets #2 pick I can already see the Ball vs Jackson discussion 

Gonna be a **** show for LAL/Pelinka/Magic to decide whether or not to take the hometown kid

Chaos

Reevaluating the 2016 NBA Draft Class
As their first season winds to a close, players like Malcolm Brogdon and Jaylen Brown have become contributors, while projects like Marquese Chriss and Brandon Ingram still have work to do.

https://theringer.com/reevaluating-the-2016-nba-draft-class-46df7c76e2b2#.pqaql1w4l

lool at the Sacramento Apocalypse 3.0

"Sacramento Apocalypse 3.0: In one achingly realistic scenario, the Kings could win the lottery, New Orleans could finish second or third … and the Kings would end up with only the sixth or seventh pick, followed by Vlade Divac probably taking Harry Giles without knowing that he’s missing both ACLs."

If or when LAL gets #2 pick I can already see the Ball vs Jackson discussion 

Gonna be a **** show for LAL/Pelinka/Magic to decide whether or not to take the hometown kid

Chaos

Pretty easy decision from my vantage point but with the turmoil recently in LA who knows.

Pretty easy decision from my vantage point but with the turmoil recently in LA who knows.
Breh, you already know all the hoopla that will surround this choice if they actually end up with #2. It's gonna be a mess IMO

Of course they avoid it by simply ending up with #3... or losing the pick all together to Philly

they will definitely choose lonzo 

even if they get #1 i can see them picking him 

Tatum moved out of the worry zone for me
Tatum making me a believer.

Yeah Tatum is going top 4

If Tatum continues his strong play through the tournament he probably goes after Fultz, Ball, & Jackson

Tatum is very polished offensively for his age. Good playmaker too. Hard to imagine him not being a really good scorer in the NBA at some point.

I slept on Tatum all year.

WOW just watched that game.

Need info on him.

:nerd:

Tatum outchea looking like the best draft prospect as of late :x

These were all quotes from 9-10 days ago.

Back
Top Bottom