The NBA Draft Thread

How much does "NBA Ready" really matter? I don't think I've ever seen a prospect who was "NBA Ready" and actually made a big impact. I am not saying that Bridges is a bad prospect, but the term NBA ready never really translated to anything.

The last highly regarded NBA ready prospects I remember was Evan Turner and we all know how that went.

How much does "NBA Ready" really matter? I don't think I've ever seen a prospect who was "NBA Ready" and actually made a big impact. I am not saying that Bridges is a bad prospect, but the term NBA ready never really translated to anything.

The last highly regarded NBA ready prospects I remember was Evan Turner and we all know how that went.
It is a pretty vague term, I mean it in regard to his body. 

I find it a term for writers and GMs to hype a prospect up but it doesn't mean anything. lol I think Bridge's stock went up after last game and will probably end up between 10 and 13.

I think it's a useless label and more often than not just code for lottery prospects with lower ceilings.

Think of guys with that label in recent years like Kris Dunn, Thomas Robinson, Evan Turner among others.

Last edited:
A lot of people act like its a given the celtics get that top pick. That 25% chance aint **** lol

This lottery will be very interesting

Definitely a bad decision.

Am I the only one that thinks when it's all said and done that Fultz might not be the best player in this draft?

Am I the only one that thinks when it's all said and done that Fultz might not be the best player in this draft?

Yes.

He's the most talented prospect by a good bit, he's the only player that truly projects as a franchise talent when we are talking production, age, skillset, measurements, athleticism and temperament.

His team is steering him wrong.

Scouts are only gonna poke holes in him if he keeps playing.

It's never a good idea to stay, you risking millions of dollars for nothing.

If you're projected as a top 10, staying in school won't make you a better player or prospect.

It's never a good idea to stay, you risking millions of dollars for nothing.

If you're projected as a top 10, staying in school won't make you a better player or prospect.

James Mcadoo is a prime example, obviously wasn't top 10 talent but after his freshman year he was a lottery pick.

Stayed trying to win a ship and by his senior year he didn't enticed anyone with his talents. .

James Mcadoo is a prime example, obviously wasn't top 10 talent but after his freshman year he was a lottery pick.

Stayed trying to win a ship and by his senior year he didn't enticed anyone with his talents. .

JMM is the ultimate, dude coulda fleeced a team.

For a select few, going back wouldn't be that bad. I'm referring to the ones who come from wealth. Mcadoo, I'm assuming his family isn't hurting (I have no idea tbh though)

No idea if Grayson comes from wealth, but he already won a title, why did dude really want to win another one... maybe he doesn't need the cash idk

Other than that going back holds no real benefits, especially if it's just for one more year

Last edited:
Williams has a chance to move into the top 3-5 next season but the risk isn't worth the reward imo.

Leave school & get your money.

Looking at mocks and it's plausible sac ends up with two top 10 picks. Do they dare and take Fox and Smith if they are available? I've seen mocks that have them grabbing at least one of them. I see mixed opinions on the kid from FSU and PG is definitely a spot where they need desperate help. Collison and Lawson will not be back. The Kings absolutely need to hit on this draft.

Maybe. But his game is way more refined that Harris during his college days.

His offensive game reminds me more of Paul George to be honest but he's light skinned and looks like Tobias Harris's little brother so that's who he compared to :lol:

Back
Top Bottom