The NBA Draft Thread

i feel like philly will finally get a pg and get fox... then again they did have 3 centers at 1 point so you never know with philly... but if they get fox then it changes the rest of the draft outside the top 3

The Lakers are going to be an absolute media circus next season

We were this past year

But as long as Phil and Melo are still in NY, they gon be in the limelight

We just gonna be running and gunning out here baybay

Think you're mixing things up with the Knicks :lol:

It was just another trash season in LA like it's been for the last 5 years

Nah man, lakers were a circus this season with the FO moves and the buss family drama ...

Knicks took the cake with the Phil/Melo drama and the whole Oak incident ...

We just took a step in the right direction while the Knicks keep on sinking
Porzingis ain't even gonna report to training camp

Lonzo’s going to show up for his Celtics workout in a full Lakers uniform.
roll.gif

I'm confused: are Lakers fans rejoicing because they kept their high pick and it's a moral victory or because they have a chance to draft Ball and they think he's gonna turn the franchise around?

I hope it isn't the latter, otherwise, you got a bunch of folks laughing at y'all :lol:

And? :lol:

Yeah I said it wouldn't surprise me if he turned out to be the best. I ain't say Fultz or Ball was bums. Stop acting like a bitter women man.

you quoted me fam, I can never tell who your teams even are until something good happens to them

I don't care if YOU don't know my teams. :lol: People in the NBA thread know my team. Again, stop acting b made all the time.

I'm confused: are Lakers fans rejoicing because they kept their high pick and it's a moral victory or because they have a chance to draft Ball and they think he's gonna turn the franchise around?

I hope it isn't the latter, otherwise, you got a bunch of folks laughing at y'all
laugh.gif
It's moreso if they lost this pick they'll also lose their 2019 pick

This helps their rebuild a lot

Last edited:

I hope it isn't the latter, otherwise, you got a bunch of folks laughing at y'all :lol:

Cause we kept the pick

We lose the pick, y'all Cheer
We keep it, y'all saying ball gonna be a bust

Y'all love us either way
Just admit it

Back
Top Bottom