4. Sixers
5. Sixers

Wolves

Philly

Knicks

Philly

Suns
I hope the Lakers lose their pick.
Can't wait for the tomfoolery when the Lakers fall out of the top 3 and lose their pick
**** the Lakers
Come on lottery Ball gods let the Lakers lose this pick.
Fix is in for LA
mean.gif
I demand an investigation

Now!!!!!
LA clearly picking first

This **** rigged AF
Man this **** rigged. Magic knew

god damn I wish the lakers would remain irrelevant 
The league wasn't allowing the lakers to lose their pick.
**** man. ****
Hope Lonzo is a bust

Hope Lonzo is a bust
he will be
Lakers cheated. Only answer.
Josh Jackson gonna be better than Ball anyway

Lakers bout to take another 2nd rate bum

Hope Lonzo is a bust
dont wish that upon that man. He didn't do nothing to deserve this.
If he's a Laker, I don't care
I wanted to root for the BIG BALLER BRAND too ,
mean.gif
...not on the Lakers tho !
The Lakers are going to be an absolute media circus next season
I'm confused: are Lakers fans rejoicing because they kept their high pick and it's a moral victory or because they have a chance to draft Ball and they think he's gonna turn the franchise around?

I hope it isn't the latter, otherwise, you got a bunch of folks laughing at y'all
laugh.gif
4b3.jpg

Plesae let Smith JR fall to the Knicks. Please. Please. Please. If Phil picks LM I'm going to find that bastard and poison him.

Joint seem so rigged. Ball bout to head to LA and bring some positive attention back to Lakers in terms of promise. Add PG13. Lakers on the upswing is best for NBA. D Russel outta here... Nets prolly

Last edited:
Ya like the league was going to get rid of the lakers pick :lol:. Who actually thought this was going to happen? Cmon we know better

Joint seem so rigged. Ball bout to head to LA and bring some positive attention back to Lakers in terms of promise. Add PG13. Lakers on the upswing is best for NBA. D Russel outta here... Nets prolly
I doubt very seriously if Russell gets moved for anything. One of the reasons why Ball to LA caught so much steam is because Russell is a combo guard so there wouldn't a problem pairing the two.

Lavar is the real winner tonight. Whatever he says happens. Sons word is gold.

Philly being #3 is bitter sweet.

Sweet because we were projected 5th but Hinkie's ghost still lives. 8) 8) 8) 8)

Bitter because if Ball goes to LA, Jackson is the clear cut #3 talent wise and is a HORRIBLE fit in Philly. I do NOT want another Noel/ Embiid/ Oak situation with Jackson/ Simmons/ Saric. I say we should trade down if possible and get Fox, Monk, Tatum, or DSJ.

If the Lakers really do choose Ball, a lineup of Ball, Dlo, Ingram, Randle, Zubac with Clarkson as 6th man will be the worst defensive team by a mile. I wouldn't mind that since the Lakers pick is unprotected next year. :evil:

But once again, the fate of the franchise rests in the Lakers hands. :smh:

I hate the Lakers with a passion.

Back
Top Bottom