The NBA Draft Thread

Every time I pop my head in here it's a new hot take :lol: :smh: Devin Booker isn't a shooter :wow:

How is this a hot take? He's not a shooter yet, 42% is AI status. He's a scorer. Steph, Ray, Nash, Reggie...those are shooters (Steph an elite scorer as well and Ray & Reggie really good ones in their primes).

Last edited:
How is this a hot take? He's not a shooter yet, 42% is AI status. He's a scorer. Steph, Ray, Nash, Reggie...those are shooters (Steph an elite scorer as well and Ray & Reggie really good ones in their primes).
Dude, you HAVE to stop comparing ALL TIME GREATS to the rest of the NBA.

Those players you named are beyond elite.

If he wasn't a shooter he wouldn't be shooting 36% on 6 3s a game in his second year.

Last edited:

Can Malik Monk translate into Bradley Beal? I know there's a couple of inches difference, but their games seem similar to me.
Don't see Monk ever putting on that size. Also, those inches matter a lot when it comes to get a contested jump shot off.

Unless Monk develops another skill I see him settling into a super 6th man bench role getting buckets

Last edited:
Monk kinda reminds me of j rich, just a mini version

Still can't believe dude is 6'3 6'4 ish

Those inches will make a difference though from college to the pros

Last edited:
Id also take the big man from ucla, Ike, in the first round, especially if it's near the end. Dude has defensive and rebounding potential

Last edited:
So an underwhelming rookie year for an 18 year old kid from a foreign country that got injured for half of the season is completely indicative of the player he's going to become?

Y'all are funny man.

Back
Top Bottom