The NBA Draft Thread

Not bad not bad..Couple more years of Top 3-5 picks. If he likes the bigs in next year's class he'll have two picks potentially in the top 3-5. Might not be bad for either teams tbh :nerd:

Are the sixers giving up too much?

you have to look at the big picture, they already have a bunch of pieces, a stock pile of draft picks and crazy cap space

if they were some team like Brooklyn just trading up to get a top player then yes they would be but the Sixers already have two of their big pieces

Last edited:
My only issue is I have serious serious doubts about Embiid's ability to play 90+ games (70+ reg season, 20 playoffs) at a high level every single year for the next decade. Immense potential, immense durability concerns.

Those picks give Philly insurance in case his body betrays him again. it's almost inevitable.

He goes down again next year, draft Bamba or Ayton and you straight

Last edited:
Even though I think Embiid is the best young player in the league I have zero trust in him staying healthy.

Simmons will be fine though.

Sixers are giving up way too much but I don't blame them. There comes a point where you gotta start using the pieces you have to start finishing the puzzle.

Meant to say young big. But na I'm picking a healthy Embiid over KAT 9/10 times.

The impact Embiid has in his 25 min and how he practically changed the entire culture in Philly is more to me than the stats KAT is putting up on a 10x better roster. KAT is phenomenal not taking anything away from him. I just prefer Embiid.

Like if Embiid had Rubio, Lavine, and Wiggins I can't even imagine how much better they'd be

Last edited:
Gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Also, we wouldn't be high enough in the draft next year to draft either Bamba or Ayton anyways unless Embiid, Simmons and whoever we were going to pick at 3 went down. I guarantee we'll be using some of our money in free agency this summer to throw at JJ Reddick, Patty Mills and others. So they would have to suck too.

The Process bout to get expedited this summer.

Last edited:
While all the attention on Fultz, Jackson, Ball, Philly-Boston.....De'Aaron Fox chillin in the cut.

LAL on stealth mode.

That's just him throwing **** at the wall looking for some retweets trying to sound like he has the inside scoop. I've heard the Celtics like Tatum. Not sure if that's over Jackson or what but I know they really like him.

Last edited:
That's just him throwing **** at the wall looking for some retweets trying to sound like he has the inside scoop. I've heard the Celtics like Tatum. Not sure if that's over Jackson or what but I know they really like him.

If they like Tatum over Jackson then something is very wrong. If Boston wants jackson then it makes sense for them to wait it out.

Lakers pick and a 2021 pick when they should be competing ain't bad at all to move up to #1

Two picks I'd do in a heartbeat. It's that third pick that complicates everything. So adding heavy protections on it is best for the sixers.

Complicated protections :pimp:

Celtics bout to end up with 4 2nd round picks 20 years from now once we done writing them thangs up :lol:

Last edited:
If they're worried the lakers will select JJ
Why not make 2 deals
Keep the proposed deal with Philly on the table
While ensuring the lakers don't take him by offering something to LA

Come on Boston, Magic still your Papi

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom