The NBA Draft Thread

Real question ...

Who coming out of college has improved their shooting in the NBA?

Realistically for me if you aren't a shooter in college you'll never be in the NBA .. However good shooters have turn doo doo in the NBA.

But feel free to tell me which NBA superstar has improve on their shooting in the NBA.

Real question ...

Realistically for me if you aren't a shooter in college you'll never be in the NBA .. However good shooters have turn doo doo in the NBA.

But feel free to tell me which NBA superstar has improve on their shooting in the NBA.

Define improved..because many have improved. If your talking about going from derrick rose status to Nash level, that's a different question fam.

Kawhii Leonard is a elite shooter btw.

Last edited:
Awesome customize jersey
DC9c5n5XkAAkrW-.jpg

Real question ...

John Wall, Kawhi Leonard, Lebron James (from high school to the NBA),  Anthony Davis, Blake Griffin, etc. There are a lot of examples, it's all about putting in the work and being coachable.

John Wall, Kawhi Leonard, Lebron James (from high school to the NBA),  Anthony Davis, Blake Griffin, etc. There are a lot of examples, it's all about putting in the work and being coachable.
John Wall #1 Anthony Davis #1 LeBron James #1 Blake Griffin #1 KL only exception ... These player already had lots of upside and where balling so not so depending on just shooting but still decent.

My point KP is a proven player if you aren't elite shooter you aren't going to develop it and hoping and wishing you find a KL chances are slim very slim ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom