The NBA Draft Thread

As much as i love KP and think Phil is crazy for even considering trading him, i'd do that in a heartbeat. I dont get wanting Crowder and Brown when your target is Josh Jackson.

Even with the recently rumored 3, 7, and Crowder/Brown i'd take that.

Last edited:
phil jacksons doctor needs to hold back on those xanax/clonozapem/percocet prescs.

phil is out here wildin' 

thats not enough for KP anyway
sick.gif
That's too much for KP.

Lonzo looking like he is about to hook up with the loose girl at prom
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My pops sold and tailored Josh Jacksons suit :smokin
That's DOPE !

As much as i love KP and think Phil is crazy for even considering trading him, i'd do that in a heartbeat. I dont get wanting Crowder and Brown when your target is Josh Jackson.

Even with the recently rumored 3, 7, and Crowder/Brown i'd take that.
Phil See's that Jaylen can become a unicorn, but the Celtics sees him as nothing but a horse. I would do Jaylen, the number 3 and/or the Brooklyn pic.

So Phil wants the #3 pick, Nets pick '18, Crowder and Jaylen Brown for Porzingis :rofl:
That's probably closer to his actual worth.  (But let's be real Jaylen Brown ain't that great so it's sort of 4 quarters for a dollar)

It's a bit early to write off Brown. He played smart for a rookie and can defend. Pretty athletic and finished at the rim well. If he gets a 3 ball down he's gonna be fine.

Remember last year when Ibaka/Oladipo trade went down and everyone swore that was the move that was gonna get KD to stay 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom