The NBA Draft Thread

I will not stand for this Saric slander. Dario is the perfect fit for the what the Sixers have assembled. Sixers fans adore this guy. You must not watch him a lot if you can't see his value. He had a woeful first month but found his niche as the season went on. Scrappy, crafty, skilled player that makes the smart play and won't force the issue. Absolutely a starter. He's going to thrive in that lineup. His game isn't built for highlight reels but here's some tape:

How can you not appreciate what he brings to the table?

Last edited:
Pardon that rant. I'm just really sick of people underselling Saric. He's legit.

Last edited:
Whoever told Kobi Simmons to come out needs hands put on them. He wasnt close to being ready [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

Last edited:
Josh Hart, Big East Player of the Year will be the steal of the draft at #30. He will start immediately and become an instant impact player. Calling it right now.

Dude can flat out do it all and he does everything really well - pass, defend, block shots, excellent stroke from outside, penetrates at will, not afraid of contact, great Euro step, plays with passion, has a tendency to knock down big shots and make clutch plays, and most importantly, dude is a winner and has great character. 

Lakers, imo, had the best draft among all the teams.

They drafted two-way players with length, multi-position players who are extremely versatile and highly skilled that are perfect for today's game.

Last edited:
What I've learned today:

The newest generation of NBA players had some very regrettable tweets and vines as 14 year olds.

Zach Collins 
mean.gif

Sixers and T wolves are the biggest winners because they made the moves that'll most likely have the biggest impact

Lakers signed undrafted free agent P.J. Dozier.

LAL still making moves. Team gonna have all kinds of length, athleticism, and multi-position, multi-skilled players who can play inside/out.

Magic trying to build another Showtime squad.

2017 Projected Lakers Roster opening night (playoff bound)

PG: Ball

SG: Ingram

SF:  PG13 **

PF: Nance

C:  Lopez

Deng (F), Clarkson (G), Hart (G), Zubac (C), Nwaba (F/G), T. Bryant (C), Kuzma (F), Dozier (G/F)

** Randle, Brewer (expiring contract), and Black (expiring contract) to IND 

It's on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom