The NBA Draft Thread

The Kristaps/Booker combo gon be lit
pimp.gif
...at the very least in 2k
laugh.gif

If the Suns pull this off they gon have 2 of the top 5 players from the 2015 draft
@AZwildcats  deserves this  
mean.gif
 @ the struggle I  have gone through with this punk *** team, I won't get my hopes up though 

All in on Lonzo from the start nice to see the lakers show that they worked out on P and R situations and he had to take the mid range jumper

Colangelo said Furkan is coming over this year :pimp:

Also, with basically every pick of ours besides Fultz being a stash and Colangelo and Brett Brown both talking after the draft about their need to bring in veterans it's clear to me we'll be spending some money in free agency this year. Redick needs to be on the way.

Jonah Bolden might end up being a good pick by the way. Won Best Young Player in his league this year...last three players to win it in his league - Dario Saric, Nikola Jokic and Ante Zizic.

Last edited:
I will not stand for this Saric slander. Dario is the perfect fit for the what the Sixers have assembled. Sixers fans adore this guy. You must not watch him a lot if you can't see his value. He had a woeful first month but found his niche as the season went on. Scrappy, crafty, skilled player that makes the smart play and won't force the issue. Absolutely a starter. He's going to thrive in that lineup. His game isn't built for highlight reels but here's some tape:

How can you not appreciate what he brings to the table?
Watched every single sixers game. Don't get me wrong he's good and works within the system but he's not the type of guy that I would match a huge salary for or be against trading him. And I don't think he's a starter

I can't tell if you guys are being serious about the kings draft picks outside of fox

Fox and Swanigan are solid but I wouldn't have drafted Giles in the 1st Rd and especially not over OG or even Semi. But what do I know... My team drafted Adebayo with a lotto pick...

Not even going to thumb through the shenanigans from last night.

Bulls are looking post Jordan bad though. I hope my main man Zach comes back healthy though. He should put up ghost Devin Booker numbers next season

I will not stand for this Saric slander. Dario is the perfect fit for the what the Sixers have assembled. Sixers fans adore this guy. You must not watch him a lot if you can't see his value. He had a woeful first month but found his niche as the season went on. Scrappy, crafty, skilled player that makes the smart play and won't force the issue. Absolutely a starter. He's going to thrive in that lineup. His game isn't built for highlight reels but

How can you not appreciate what he brings to the table?
Watched every single sixers game. Don't get me wrong he's good and works within the system but he's not the type of guy that I would match a huge salary for or be against trading him. And I don't think he's a starter

I get your point. I think he is a phenomenal player and plays winning basketball, but his role is perfect for him. If a team does offer him a max and have him as their star player, they might regret that. He is taylor made for that Iguadala/ Ginobili role as a super sub.

Fox and Swanigan are solid but I wouldn't have drafted Giles in the 1st Rd and especially not over OG or even Semi. But what do I know... My team drafted Adebayo with a lotto pick...
Sac got jackson and giles and mason right?

Feel like Giles and Jackson realistically are role players.. if they stayed at 10 could have landed Collins monk or kennard. I realize they have buddy but still, I don't feel like they came up really

Was hoping J. Collins fell to Atlanta. Very pleased.

Basically 20/10 on 60% as a teenager. Love the pick.

Absolute worst case he's a bucket getter off the bench.

Last edited:
If saric isn't a reliable 3 point shooter then he's probably not a starter.

but his combo of good enough shooting, passing and post scoring should always make him an effective bench creator.

If saric isn't a reliable 3 point shooter then he's probably not a starter.

but his combo of good enough shooting, passing and post scoring should always make him an effective bench creator.
Whether Saric is a starter or not, he's a definite contributor on a championship caliber team... Dude's a player.

Last edited:
Summer league going to be :smokin

Celts squad looking nice- Demetrius Jackson, Jaylen Brown, Jayson Tatum, Semi Ojeleye, Ante Zizic

Kings netted Fox, Jus Jackson, Harry Giles and Frank Mason. Wish they woulda went Juwan Evans at 34 but overall very pleased with their picks.

LMAO @ G League.

Anything to shake that "development" stigma I guess.
That was not it. They are fine with it being the "development" league, But being called the "D-league" sounded terrible as a "D" is not usually a passing grade and has a negative connotation with it.

Kings netted Fox, Jus Jackson, Harry Giles and Frank Mason. Wish they woulda went Juwan Evans at 34 but overall very pleased with their picks.

Kings had to king one of the picks and they definitely did choosing Mason over Evans.

Back
Top Bottom