The NBA Draft Thread

just because simmons may run point doesn't mean they'll slot him in the 1 spot. i don't think brett wants big ben chasing pg's around all night on that foot

Last edited:
A little premature for this, don't you think? First group made the NBA Finals, second group won the NBA Finals, third group hasn't shown they can win 30 games.

You gotta learn to trust the process my man. You don't need to win championships or make the playoffs to be a dynasty. This sixers team proves that

Simmons definitely best used at the 4. They'll probably use Fultz/Simmons similar to how the Cavs use Kyrie/Bron. Simmons has that similar ability to grab the rebound and go.

If the Sixers hadn't moved up to the 1 spot to acquire Fultz were there other teams the Celtics were fielding for the pick swap?

my lineup in 2k

fultz
random 2
ben
okafor
embiid

with saric off the bench.... can even put fultz at the 2 and mcconnell at the 1 and even swap out okafor for saric with okafor first off the bench...

I'd prefer it

Simmons
Fultz
3(free agent)
Ilyasova(resign)
Embiid

Bench
Saric
TLC
Henderson
McConnell
Okafor
Holmes
Covington

Last edited:
Ben ain't going to be guarding 1s. He's a 4 with ball handling capabilities.

Ben ain't going to be guarding 1s. He's a 4 with ball handling capabilities.
I didn't say he would guard 1's. He'd be guarding 3s and 4s. So you would need Fultz and your 3 to guard 1&2

For example if you were to sign JJ. You'd put him on the 2, and Simmons would guard the opposing teams SF

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom