The NBA Draft Thread

I don't know why Boston couldn't draft fultz. Those picks they got don't mean much if protected. They better get Butler ASAP

TLC gonna be a good piece, he improved a lot over last season and has potential to be a good 3 and D guy. He just needs to get a little stronger and bulk up.

I thought it was dope that Markelle rolled up rocking a sixers hat, his own, mind you

Ah I love to see the celtics wallow in mediocrity. Bum *** franchise. Hope they never win a ring again

giphy.gif

Now I can comfortably root for Markelle :pimp:

I just need the Lakers to pass on Big Baller Brand.....and draft Jayson Tatum or something....ad this draft will be considered a success!!!!

If you're the bulls which package is more attractive for Jimmy:

#3 Bradley/crowder and the kings '19 pick (late lotto)

or

#5 #10 and buddy/skal

TJ McConnell should get 10 minutes max on this team

I do want to keep him around though because he is one of the boys with Dario, Ben and Joel

Now I can comfortably root for Markelle
pimp.gif

I just need the Lakers to pass on Big Baller Brand.....and draft Jayson Tatum or something....ad this draft will be considered a success!!!!
Lakers SHOULD pass on the overhype train Big Baller Brand. But Isaac without a doubt has a lot more upside and versatility than Tatum.

Today's NBA game no longer spells out what a PF or SF should be like, they no longer have prototypical position players. Having someone like the 6'11" Isaac, who can guard multiple positions and score from anywhere on the court a la Durant, LeBron, Draymond, Davis, Giannis, KAT, etc is a huge premium to have.

I do want to keep him around though because he is one of the boys with Dario, Ben and Joel

After seeing the way he played vs the way Bayless played last season, i rather TJ get more mins than him. At least til Bayless gets healthy.

This all ties into why i still want Mills

Today's NBA game no longer spells out what a PF or SF should be like, they no longer have prototypical position players. Having someone like the 6'11" Isaac, who can guard multiple positions and score from anywhere on the court a la Durant, LeBron, Draymond, Davis, Giannis, KAT, etc is a huge premium to have.
Bingo. This is why there should be no problem playing Hayward/Butler/Brown/whoever at the same time.

After seeing the way he played vs the way Bayless played last season, i rather TJ get more mins than him. At least til Bayless gets healthy.

This all ties into why i still want Mills

TJ def came on more than I thought he would, I think Bayless is probably the better player but he's expendable

I would love Patty Mills but I am starting to think JJ might be the more realistic option

TJ def came on more than I thought he would, I think Bayless is probably the better player but he's expendable

I would love Patty Mills but I am starting to think JJ might be the more realistic option

Even tho he fits i dont want JJ on our team at the price he wants. Hes not THAT good. Rather just wait on Klay lol

Bayless' future is interesting, he was brought specifically to pair with Simmons

Now with fultz.. Bayless is definitely expendable however id still like to see how he meshes with Simmons as a backup

Lakers SHOULD pass on the overhype train Big Baller Brand. But Isaac without a doubt has a lot more upside and versatility than Tatum.

Dog....you're talking to the #1 Jon Isaac fan on this board.

If the Lakers took him...I'd be blown. I actively root against the Lakers. Actively. Tatum is y'all pick. Take him.

#ALA

Dog....you're talking to the #1 Jon Isaac fan on this board.

If the Lakers took him...I'd be blown. I actively root against the Lakers. Actively. Tatum is y'all pick. Take him.

#ALA
LOL @ taking Tatum. The only thing Magic is taking that starts with "tat" are tater tots to go along with his omelette.

But yeah, I already know you a big Isaac fan and it's completely understandable why you don't want him to go #2. Come Thursday, you might be blown away my friend. Your Nuggets and Jazz already have Jokic and Gobert. We'll take Isaac to provide balance to the force. Tatum can go to the Magic or TWolves so he can perfectly fill his role.

Last edited:

He's going to get more than that. He's going to be your secondary PG that comes on the floor and spells Simmons or Fultz. Bayless and Sergio are no way better than mcconnell at this point

Ideally your starting guards would be simmo and fultz and your bench guards are TLC, Henderson and mcconnell

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom