The NBA needs to do some team name changes

the charlotte bobcats should be changed back to the charlotte hornets, new orleans should go back to being the new orleans jazz, and utah should be the utahbobcats. i dont know about anyone else but ive been thinking that those team names fit so much better and would probably sell alot more jerseys and whatnot

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

^^Should they also switch colors? Orange Hornets is not a good look.

yea im sayin they should keep the jerseys the same for the hornets, maybe change them a little for the bobcats and jazz

Thunder is a blunder of a name.

aint nobody scared of thunder but lil kids.

Bobcats?.................
roll.gif

when i was younger, i always thought the Clippers had something to do with the barber device. i aint learn about Clipper Ships until 11th grade.

You eating them special brownies again?

But in reality, won't happen. The NBA doesn't want to deal with the logistics of it all, and everybody crying who bought a CP3 jersey only for it to bea throwback all of a sudden, as an example.

I think the name bobcats needs to disappear completely. It sounds too generic for the NBA.

Utah Bobcats?

sick.gif

Get outta here with that
laugh.gif

Why don't Stern just throw together a team-name lottery?
laugh.gif
Last pick automatically gets stuck with "_________ Princesses."

aint nobody scared of thunder? are you kidding me? bet you've never been in alabama... cause if you did, you'll talk differently

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Utah Bobcats?

sick.gif

Get outta here with that
laugh.gif

Why don't Stern just throw together a team-name lottery?
laugh.gif
Last pick automatically gets stuck with "_________ Princesses."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

aint nobody scared of thunder? are you kidding me? bet you've never been in alabama... cause if you did, you'll talk differently
yall are scared of noise from a cloud waaay up in the sky?

but u do have a point.......i havent been in a good ol thunderstorm in a while.

i like storms btw.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

when i was younger, i always thought the Clippers had something to do with the barber device. i aint learn about Clipper Ships until 11th grade.

eek.gif
4 real? Up until reading this post, I thought it was related to abarbers clippers
laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Everything

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Everything

lol

Thunder>>>>>>>>Bobcats

I love the Bobcats name.

If some of the classic team names were being introduced today, everyone would bash them so hard theyd change the name ASAP. (Lakers, Celtics, Pistons, Heat,etc.) I think the names are good.

I like the Thunder nickname, but the logo has to go. The colors are good enough, the uniforms need to be slightly tweaked but the logo has to GO.

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ ANYONE who thinks/thought the LA Clippers were based on hair clippers. Its onething to not know what its referring to, its a whole different ballgame to think something totally wrong.
laugh.gif

bobcats will be alright after like 20 years when we get used to it. it's no different to raptors, people are used to it.

but there's no answer for okc thunders.

So ya'll in Alabama scared of thunder?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

indifferent.gif
uhh im sure when THUNDER storms wipe out whole cities and leave thousands homeless, its okay to be afraid of "thunder"

you probably think its just noise from above... read a book.

Originally Posted by tmoney85

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

indifferent.gif
uhh im sure when THUNDER storms wipe out whole cities and leave thousands homeless, its okay to be afraid of "thunder"

you probably think its just noise from above... read a book.

thunder is just the sound of lightning ....there can be thunder & lightning w/o the storm

Back
Top Bottom