'' THE NEW AIR JORDAN 2009 BLK/GOLD AND WHITE / BLACK''

whats up niketalk? just came across these pics of the new air jordan 2009 black /gold and the white/black

i will wait to see the real thing before i pass judgement but what do you think.........................................sorry ifposted..............................................peace

air-jordan-2009-black-gold-1.jpg

air-jordan-2009-black-gold-2.jpg

air-jordan-2009-black-gold-3.jpg

air-jordan-2009-black-gold-4.jpg

air-jordan-2009-black-gold-5.jpg

air-jordan-2009-black-gold-6.jpg

air-jordan-2009-black-gold-7.jpg

air-jordan-2009-detailed-look-1.jpg

air-jordan-2009-detailed-look-2.jpg

air-jordan-2009-detailed-look-3.jpg

air-jordan-2009-detailed-look-5.jpg

air-jordan-2009-detailed-look-4.jpg

air-jordan-2009-detailed-look-6.jpg

air-jordan-2009-detailed-look-7.jpg

LOL, I cant help but laugh.

I dont know about you guys, but everytime I see these I just think about star trek

Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse. Garbage like this make 6 rings and fusions not seem so bad. Maybe that's JB's plan.

They remind me of the XIVs alot.... Almost like a AJ XIV 2009. I like them but I'm going to need to see these in person.

those will probably be the fastest sig shoe to hit sale racks ever. JB, you guys did yourselves a great disservice with this shoe. hot, stinking, smoulderingtrashola.

growing on me but they have to be the greatest performance shoe ever for me to drop 190

Sometimes I look at a shoe and see potential even though I currently find them ugly.

These are hideous. Only way these will sell is if they are individually numbered and less than 2k drop.

Back
Top Bottom