'' THE NEW AIR JORDAN 2009 BLK/GOLD AND WHITE / BLACK''

Wow thank god they stopped the numbering. These woiuld be a disgrace to the Jordan line. I knw opinions may change but these are beyond ugly. And I cant say imdisappointed. I need a break!

I hope those XIV look-a-likes or Sample 2K9's get scrapped and the JB design team go back to the drawing board.
tired.gif

JB looks very inspired by the Anime Guyver.

I really think it's a decent prototype...but good luck trying to sell those for $190 JB!!!

The white ones aren't bad at all, I think these will look sick in person. The patent leather on the black version killed it for me, a lil too much.

$190 is pretty steep. I mean what new technology is in it to create a price so high?

How are you guys going to judge a basketball shoe by looks. There for performance not for casual usage.

im not really feeling the black/gold ones, but the white/black will prob cop, lets wait and see the changes jb will do to them

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

The white ones aren't bad at all, I think these will look sick in person. The patent leather on the black version killed it for me, a lil too much.

$190 is pretty steep. I mean what new technology is in it to create a price so high?

Thats what I want to know, what tech. did they put into these to make these $190.00?
eyes.gif

now i kno when i 1st saw pics of the XX3's i said they were horrible and that id never own a pair. But after a few nice colorways and seein them actuallybein worn they grew on me.

BUT............ THESE %$%#$ RIGHT HERE +!+%!...... THESE %$%#$ RIGHT HERE.
sick.gif

why are they retailing for $190?...they look like they'll perform well when balling up, but on some casual isshh, nahh. im good on those

$190.00 for these? Wow, this shoe will be marked down hard. I'm sure performance is gonna be superb, but I don't know.

i know how it always happen, first everyone disagree, disgusted with the design, then they start to grow on you but i don't think this shoe will

every shoe has something significant about it, what's this one?

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I actually like them now but not at 190s

Quick question, is that you trying them on in the pic?

How do they feel?

From the pictures that surfaced and information gathered thus far, I'm going to set my expectation of these at "zero", but I'm open-minded ifthey can impress me well enough. They do look like good ball shoes but unworthy to be called 'the next Air Jordan' especially how the XX3 were sosuccessfully executed.

XX3: The shoe was as close to Michael as you'll ever be- the elegant European-inspired design; the jewel chasis;the meticulous detailing; the craftsmanship; the fingerprint; designed by the godfather himself, an overall design unlike any before and anything after it. The idea of not over-branding the shoe with "Jordan", "23" or even another Jumpman on the other shoe speaks volumes of what they are. Evenchicks walk by to compliment and ask, "They look nice, what are they?"

2K9 on the other hand, are jumping BACKWARDS:
- patent toe, again?
- the blade of the shoe is exactly like the XX's
- going from IPS (XX, XX1, XX2) to IPS zoom (XX3) back to double-stack zoom (2K9)?
- Jason Mayden who?

If XX3 was truly the end of the Air Jordan numbered series, I do expect a push for something 'new' and I think asking for Tinker to design the 2K9 as aback-to-back concept isn't too much? They better have one hell of a campaign this year to win us over for $190.

Back
Top Bottom