The New and Improved Jill Scott

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I actually think Jill Scott is a beautiful woman. I've always thought this about her. Beautiful personality, nice smile, beautiful skin, extraordinary voice, pretty eyes, and natural. I'd wife.

You know NOTHING about her personality. You just know her as an entertainer. Stop it.

I actually think Jill Scott is a beautiful woman. I've always thought this about her. Beautiful personality, nice smile, beautiful skin, extraordinary voice, pretty eyes, and natural. I'd wife.

You know NOTHING about her personality. You just know her as an entertainer. Stop it.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

But she is smiling in the picture.

But she is smiling in the picture.

Dude knows her in his own mind
laugh.gif

still dont like her.. wasnt she the one that was against mixed couples? please she doesnt even look close to good..

still dont like her.. wasnt she the one that was against mixed couples? please she doesnt even look close to good..

This. She could be a huge %%+#!. She is divorced after all.

Plus, she didn't lose any weight. She's wearing a corset that's tied all the way.

This. She could be a huge %%+#!. She is divorced after all.

Plus, she didn't lose any weight. She's wearing a corset that's tied all the way.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Hmmm I can't decide whether I'd want to hit from the front to watch those boobies jiggle.......or hit from the back to avoid accidentally seeing her face.
same thought process, would beat though

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Hmmm I can't decide whether I'd want to hit from the front to watch those boobies jiggle.......or hit from the back to avoid accidentally seeing her face.
same thought process, would beat though

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

She still a big girl, but dudes lying if they say they wouldnt give her the God Hand.

Only dudes I expect to say otherwise or dudes that know they cant "handle" her.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

She still a big girl, but dudes lying if they say they wouldnt give her the God Hand.

Only dudes I expect to say otherwise or dudes that know they cant "handle" her.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom