The new Bron/Dwight Commercial

hows is this worse than the original one? some ppl just think old school is always better... they're about the same lol

both well done.

" Wha'chu got in the bag???"   
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
 Someone needs to screen cap Dwight's face when he said that.
roll.gif

I liked it. They animated it horribly on purpose, I believe. Makes it more cheesy/cheeky. It was a good homage.

Sequels FTL. If you are gonna suck at doing a re-make, don't even bother. (and that goes for Polamalu's version of Joe Greene and the little kid)

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

they couldnt have animated it like this?
�

The first and last were the only ones that were really animated, the other dunks were real.

Originally Posted by f3DJam

that was weakkkkk
take the effects out
eyes.gif
I think this is the point of the entire commercial... you guys really think Larry and Mike were legitimately throwing it off the Sears tower, over the river, around the second rafter, off the score board, off the backboard..nothing but net?

Larry specifically told Mike "No Dunking"... Dwight specifically told Bron "No jumpshots."

It would be pretty
eek.gif
and
pimp.gif
to see real shots/dunks.. but the whole point of the commercial is to remix the Bird/MJ wild %%+ game of HORSE

On another note, anyone think the court from the Bron/Dwight looked familiar?...

http://www.youtube.com/v/QrZfqme0nrY?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/QrZfqme0nrY?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

pimp.gif

grusumm18 wrote:

laugh.gif
salute the general
they gone need some hand sanitizer after that
roll.gif

bron and dwight commercial was pretty funny.  Would have been a lot better with bron and kobe and MJ showing up in the end, but for Mickey D's to fund that, double cheeseburgers would go up to $45.

That is some of the most horrendous CGI I have ever seen.  Looking like the NBA Live 2006 dunk contest.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

grusumm18 wrote:

laugh.gif
salute the general
they gone need some hand sanitizer after that
roll.gif

bron and dwight commercial was pretty funny.� Would have been a lot better with bron and kobe and MJ showing up in the end, but for Mickey D's to fund that, double cheeseburgers would go up to $45.

Or just releas the McBron burger.

Back
Top Bottom