The New Images Of Chris Hemsworth As Thor

slice_thor_concept_art_chris_hemsworth_01.jpg

Collider reader “Dan

I've never thought or said anything like this in my life, but for some reason i don't like sons eye size or positioning. It looks weird.

Damn thats a bit disappointing. It looked so much better up close. It might grow on me but I sure hope it looks much better in action. His chest plate/armor looks like one of those paint ball protection.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Damn thats a bit disappointing. It looked so much better up close. It might grow on me but I sure hope it looks much better in action. His chest plate/armor looks like one of those paint ball protection.

Yeah, not liking the pants, but just like with Cap, I'll wait to see how it looks like in person since I loved the first leaked pic that came out.  I'm sure there'll be a full reveal of the suit at SDCC next month.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

You guys should check out Chris Samnee's sketches for Thor: The Mighty Avenger

thor_sketch1_color_02.jpg

I actually prefer this better, especially int he beginning or something where it feels more ancient and not so modern. The one they are using now could work for the Avengers movie but for an intro or origins movie, this might work better.

yea I think certain characters' costumes are better not to be too modernized from already existing versions just for movies imo

Back
Top Bottom