The New New York Rap Thread

DON’T SLEEP the most underrated project of the year. Sleepy Hallow is better than a lot of dudes who are championed with mediocre projects

Crazy how this was recorded before his death and 50 was really bigging up Pop smoke heavy. warned him about how to move too :smh:

Also goddamn this ***** is really wylin with the TV shows.

It's funny because at the beginning of Drink Champs Lil Shawn mentions Pop Smoke and about listening to young dudes and understand and him being from his hood.

So who's gonna be up next now with Pop gone?

Smoove L or Fivio Foreign? (i've been listening to these 2 heavy since for a few months now)

So who's gonna be up next now with Pop gone?

Smoove L or Fivio Foreign? (i've been listening to these 2 heavy since for a few months now)

I'm not sure about Fivio's management but he has the records, Sheff G is probably the most complete artist out the Drill Scene tho. I could see him having a career arc like Herbo

forgot DZA dropped a new project gotta check that out soon.

My guy santana only got a yeatr & some change, dude should be out by the summer. I'm hoping this little stretch helped get dude over whatever he was going through & he could get back on track.

He's still flowing the same & this Heatmakerz Renaissance should help also.

That new Kiss dropped It's cool off first listen, only 13 tracks (11 really, 2 interludes)

Really well produced album, in a weird way musically this sounds like a Ross album, really smooth sounding. a lot of instrumentation, Just missing that classic Jada Griminess tho. I like it off first listen tho, just not what i expected.

That new Kiss dropped It's cool off first listen, only 13 tracks (11 really, 2 interludes)

Really well produced album, in a weird way musically this sounds like a Ross album, really smooth sounding. a lot of instrumentation, Just missing that classic Jada Griminess tho. I like it off first listen tho, just not what i expected.

Exactly what I thought about it. Real smooth and mature. His voice sounds very good on here too, not strained like on some previous releases.

That Grafh track list looks crazy. Never listened to a full project from him at all but looking forward to that one

Back
Top Bottom