*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sweatin this release...I'll get my second pair for retail..
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I'm not sweatin this release...I'll get my second pair for retail..
grin.gif
what? how much you getting the first pair for? also if you wait to long you wont be getting one pair, these little kids are begging there parentsfor them for xmas. LoL

wow my mall who usually has no one waiting has had ppl in line since 9 am....gotta be kidding me

hype<<<<<<

My usual spot got 24 pairs. Every other CDP I woke up at 7-8 and went to the mall and was one of the first 3 people there. I've never had trouble buyingpacks or GR shoes. Called my guy today and there are 5 people in line already for a midnight release... guess I need to find a new spot as I'll be workingtill 7.

everybody should deffently check there mall today becuase every store in mine is selling them tonight.. if theres any left becuase they let ppl preorder too

Yall u guys gotta remember that all the hypebeast are on winter break and are outta wchool now so basically your competition has no life and can just sit thereall day long. Lol

Originally Posted by Patmc13

Originally Posted by richiedge

What's the deal at KOP? Just line up and cop? No raffle or any bs like that right?
First come first serve...for the 11/12 you just had to lineup outside the store, and they let like 10 in at a time at open...

Do you know how many pairs KOP is getting?

Also, anybody know how many pairs HOH cherry hill is getting? thanks.

Everybody and their mommas are buying these shoes...
grin.gif

Damn hypebeasts. I bet they don't know #%+% when it comes to Jordans.

Originally Posted by daffy 016

so I passed by 42st theres like 5-10 dudes in front of modells, champs and footlocker .... I could tell they were camping because they were wearing there hypebeast uniforms...

damn im headed there today...what time would you realistically say is the LATEST i can show up for a size 12?

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

HOw do these fit compared to dmps modling?

these are much stiffer than the dmps, to me these have the same feel like the cdp 11s from last year.
I didn't have the CDP XIs.

I wear mostly 10.5s in Js and XIs. Kobe IVs, I had to size up into a sz 11.

I might consider a sz 11 just to be safe, but I hate to wear clown sized shoes.

Anybody else?

THANKS> BLESS YOU ALL !
alien.gif

^^^^^^ yea it is and im loving it ( just like mcdonalds) ha dude just started another camping therd about what people where bring while they camp and its gotlocked up and deleted so fast lol............ but i really hope all works out for every body and no body gets hurt or worse

Ill be at my mall at 6 30 in my moms escalade with my coffee donuts and ipod waiting for 8 o clock im so hype right now for my first pair of XI............goodluck to every one

stay safe and bring a little heat if u feel the need.............I may be 14 but i know whats up

so just to confirm, modell's WILL be getting these, correct? being that they are a GR. modell's usually gets all GR's. they had the XII's.it's just crazy because my friends said he asked someone working there and they told him that they were supposed to get them but they aren't... i toldhim i think its a lie because they dont want a camp out to form..... this whole thing is ******ed.

i dont think there will be a need for a campout. eastbay has a countdown clock on their site already and there is no mention of limit one per order or not.which means they have tons of these. just look at all the mom and pop spots that got them already out here in ny (and other spots)?! none of those spots are JBvip accounts or anything. (like how it was with the titaniums) i think these are going to be all over the place but the obvious places will have unnecessarycamp outs. like TIMES SQUARE (the biggest most hyped up place to go for sneakers) and the Galleria (i live in ny but i heard @%!+ is getting crazy over there).i just wanna make sure modells is getting them because around my way there is a foot locker and a modells on the same block. needless to say, people will betrying to cop from the footlocker while ill be sneaking my multi-pairs out of modells.... you gotta think about how many places will be getting these or havegotten these already!! there is a place called "sneaker world" on that same block i mentioned with FTL and Mo's and i bet you THEY will have themtoo!! idk. i got my pair already but i need 2 more. one on ice and one for my homegirls cousin. i paid the extra money just so that i dont have a %!#*%@ upchristmas. you know if you dont wind up getting them by the 24th, its pretty much a wrap unless you got em under your tree. just imagine sitting there onchristmas morning and thinking about how you lost sleep to go get the jams but still came back empty handed... i think this release should be easy this isJB's christmas present to us. (minus the bad quality)

modell's?

Originally Posted by ehh

A craiglist listing in my area has a dude trying to sell a pair for $600.
laugh.gif

hell yea like they trying to sell them for 400 lol but also theres people downtown waiting in line at champs right not because of a midnight release, word isthat its one pair per customer and they handing out tickets based are where you are in line haha

Originally Posted by xkellenx

Originally Posted by Patmc13

Originally Posted by richiedge

What's the deal at KOP? Just line up and cop? No raffle or any bs like that right?
First come first serve...for the 11/12 you just had to lineup outside the store, and they let like 10 in at a time at open...

Do you know how many pairs KOP is getting?

Also, anybody know how many pairs HOH cherry hill is getting? thanks.

I heard KOP has 140 pairs total...

just got off the phone w/ HOH NY it will be one pair per customer they got 480 pairs to be exact he told i'd have to come w/ 4 people if i wanted 4 pairs(worse part is they aren't even for me),or i'd have to make the line again...now he's buggin if he thinks i'ma stand in the middle of Harlem w/a pair in my hand to wait in the cold all over again....he's buggin getting my 10.5 and i'm out the rest i'll sort out in the morning it's notthat serious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom