*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by smzsmz

so just to confirm, modell's WILL be getting these, correct? being that they are a GR. modell's usually gets all GR's. they had the XII's. it's just crazy because my friends said he asked someone working there and they told him that they were supposed to get them but they aren't... i told him i think its a lie because they dont want a camp out to form..... this whole thing is ******ed.
My local Modells told me they getting 18 pairs...after employees god knows what will be left....or maybe the 18 is after the employees already.Either way...slim pickins.

So do you have to refresh the eastbay page when the timer goes down or not? someone please answer this important question
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

just got off the phone w/ HOH NY it will be one pair per customer they got 480 pairs to be exact he told i'd have to come w/ 4 people if i wanted 4 pairs (worse part is they aren't even for me),or i'd have to make the line again...now he's buggin if he thinks i'ma stand in the middle of Harlem w/ a pair in my hand to wait in the cold all over again....he's buggin getting my 10.5 and i'm out the rest i'll sort out in the morning it's not that serious
exactly! c'mon guys! i doubt there is going to be 480 people camped out at #@$+@#$ 125th st in harlem. that @%*$ is called a "riot"!there will be plently of pairs to go around. i bet the footlocker and modells on 125 will be getting them as well.

im pretty sure these will be an easy cop for everyone who really wants them.... but then there's always "what if"
ohwell.gif

in Tucson, its one size run. 1 pair for each size. employees already got to em at Champs and Robert Wayne Footwear. But even finishline employees have to waitin line. they are the only ones doing an early release.

Dam, I am in salt lake city and the other closest footaction is in vegas so I got to try to get these online first cuz the manager at foot action is sayin thatpeople been callin in and sayin they goin to camp out at midnight for morning release.

Originally Posted by puffin85

Man is the quality really that bad on these? Ive been waiting to cop these never owned sj before but from the sound of it, it looks like id be better off buying another pair of db 6 the quality was excellent and i love the shoe imo what do you guys think?
QFT DB 6>>>space jam '09 100% true
Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by deuce02

the retro xi's have been ruined. cdp xi's are trash and from what i hear these sj xi's are the same so these will be trash. and y is the price now 175 instead of 125 like they originally were. jb is raping the shoe game with these poor quality shoes. "quality inspired by the greatest player ever", good one.
QFT but we're all still copping... nobody wants to "take a stand" and miss this release... We've all seen the poor quality and the high price, but the thread just keep growing and growing and more and more pix surface we're all brainwashed spending $200 on some Jordans that aren't even on par with the same shoe that released 9 years ago for $50 less and was 4x the quality of these and I have only seen pix here and thats enough to make me
sick.gif
uugghhhh sicc cuz . . . .
frown.gif
I don't know what you are talking about (Mr) NikeTalk is sure as all hell taking a stand and getting b-grades
Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Originally Posted by derry1

GOT EM YESTERDAY...THEY IIGHT BUT NOTHIN TO SERIOUS
eyes.gif
...KINDA FEELIN MY WHT/RED XII MORE
frown.gif
the shape, the shape, the shape
frown.gif
b-grades make up for it though.
laugh.gif
devil.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
glasses.gif
I am on a quest for them, cuz I know they won't magically end up in my DS closet
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TravisJMU

just ordered mine promo shoes 255 free shipping
ARE YOU SERIOUS???? @%+! I would had got you your size 250shipped lol...damn though i been copped a pair at expressions for 200 a couple of daysago, but i want one more pair ugh the hype is killing me

just got off the phone w/ HOH NY it will be one pair per customer they got 480 pairs to be exact he told i'd have to come w/ 4 people if i wanted 4 pairs (worse part is they aren't even for me),or i'd have to make the line again...now he's buggin if he thinks i'ma stand in the middle of Harlem w/ a pair in my hand to wait in the cold all over again....he's buggin getting my 10.5 and i'm out the rest i'll sort out in the morning it's not that serious
exactly! c'mon guys! i doubt there is going to be 480 people camped out at #@$+@#$ 125th st in harlem. that @%*$ is called a "riot"! there will be plently of pairs to go around. i bet the footlocker and modells on 125 will be getting them as well.

im pretty sure these will be an easy cop for everyone who really wants them.... but then there's always "what if"
ohwell.gif

there's no wat if...easy cop! makes it even better for u single pair owners to get urs too i just got off the phone w/ the Jordan Dept @ NTNY and hetold me there's only 150 pairs there which is still a decent amt IMO, and their release is also 1 per customer

don't be dumb and stunt in ur Jammies on the line either i've seen instances where people have gotten cop-blocked at the front for wearing their pairon the line...plus it's slush outside don't do it to yourself, and ur liable to go home in socks.....i've seen it happen b4 just sayin be smart

exactly! c'mon guys! i doubt there is going to be 480 people camped out at #@$+@#$ 125th st in harlem. that @%*$ is called a "riot"! there will be plently of pairs to go around. i bet the footlocker and modells on 125 will be getting them as well.

ohwell.gif

r u buggin was u there for the pearl foams release????? it was CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY like dead %%+ over 800 people

ANYBODY KNOW if the Arlington Park mall going to be madness? i heard people get jump after purchasing some shoes and walking to the parking lot... if i cantget these tonight then ill just wait till tommarow morning for them. there no way i cant get these!!!!! i wear size 8-8.5 i think i should be fine

Dude just ordered some for $255 and the release is less then 24 hours away?? Someone please tell me where this makes sense.. at least give it a shot at gettingthem for retail and then if not u could have gotten them for that same price on ebay afterwards.. idk. ImHO that was a pretty lame move!

Originally Posted by kglookalike

Glad I work for Columbia Place Mall and I know the manager @ Champs and Finish Line, I'll be buying mines tonight, no getting up early in the butt crack of morning. Just talked to him too, my sz12 waiting for me.
happy.gif
. Next time they have a 50% off sale I'll be getting it too!
Someone get this man a cookie. Wow and 50% also? your lucky, I wish I had those type of connects
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Dude just ordered some for $255 and the release is less then 24 hours away?? Someone please tell me where this makes sense.. at least give it a shot at getting them for retail and then if not u could have gotten them for that same price on ebay afterwards.. idk. ImHO that was a pretty lame move!

i thought the same exact thing....

Damn, feels like old times. I can't purchase mine till the 24th, if there is any left. Oh well, if I don't get these I'll go for some Air Max2009s.

Originally Posted by amiina

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Originally Posted by amiina

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

I know those have been confirmed will be on swoosh but will they be discounted?
I have not heard a definite answer yet. I hear no because the Countdown packs were up but not discounted (I have not verified this yet) but right now all 3 colorways of the XII's are up still at good size runs with the discount.

I guess the more important question will be what time these will go up

i called swoosh eariler cuz the employye store wasnt takin names nomore and they told me they WILL be discounted.... the employee store had them for $93.... swoosh is gonna be a bit more i think...... he also told me the 23 there postin them up... (but i dont believe that) anyway i keep refreshin swoosh hopin i see them lol

Thank you very much for that info, that is exactly what I needed to know. Now, with Swoosh, the time they have the shoes up varies with every release, so, I guess before midnight it will be refresh madness lol. Goodluck to everyone!

Thanks for this info.

Originally Posted by Gash

Damn, feels like old times. I can't purchase mine till the 24th, if there is any left. Oh well, if I don't get these I'll go for some Air Max 2009s.

YOU CANT REPLACE THIS RELEASE WITH THE AIR MAX 2009 YOUR BUGGING

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

ohwell.gif

r u buggin was u there for the pearl foams release????? it was CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY like dead %%+ over 800 people
big difference tho....you couldn't go to footlocker down the block and get those Foams they were HOH excl so of course ur gonna have that amtof people...feenin for a pair....this case its more like "no luck here, i'll try my luck somewhere else" it's not that serious i'mtelling u

I called Nike last week and they also confirmed for me that these will be discounted on swoosh. I going to have to cop 2 pair on discount just because I can.

The hype behind this release is crazy. Dudes that dont even wear Jays are all over this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom