*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Blazin4QB

looks like no employee discount at this store LMAO!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Originally Posted by smzsmz

so just to confirm, modell's WILL be getting these, correct? being that they are a GR. modell's usually gets all GR's. they had the XII's.
shhh, they're too dumb for this info, let them camp in the overhyped places
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Can anybody in Houston help me get a pair with no hassle? I miss the good old days when you could walk into Footlocker and get what you want with no lines.Smh.

IMO, there is a certain thrill for many that comes along with being able to "Campout." It isn't even as much as the shoe as its the "Oh, letme get up at 5 am or stay out all night" for a certain pair of kicks. Nothing wrong with it imo, its just certain people get off to that and there is acertain adrenaline rush that accompanies the buzz and hype for a shoe that allows them to do what they really want, which is to "campout", therebymaking the buzz for the shoe even louder then it actually needs to be.

It's cool with me though.

getting hectic around here....

gonna do the computer camp out and wait for the servers to crash...then go to sleep and hit up the mall. Sigh...damn shoes.

and regarding wearing heat for releases...I would think to do the OPPOSITE...I wear my crappy dunks and a hoodie to go cop. Makes it easy to go back to bedwhen I get home. Gonna be an early morning tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

San Francisco/Daly City is full of a bunch of lames. Ya'll will line up for anything. Anything hyped up ya'll willing to sacrifice your rent, kids and car for
laugh.gif

...tickle me elmo, iphone, invisible sex partner, space jams....you name it.
laugh.gif

Corny.
QFT.

I hate living in the bay sometimes.

Thank you for agreeing and for the record I'm not taking shots at anyone personally but its ridiculous when the integrity of a release diminishes with a line that long...

and to 'hotbutter'...Yeaa im from Cleveland fool, home of where you can walk into a store respectfully, buy your shoes and actually stand out in a crowd instead of blend in...

FYI, I live in San Francisco and Im sorry but I don't recognize any individuality at all. Too many people who look, act, walk and talk the same..

lol no offense taken and myfault if i ooffended u but, no originality in SFC?? lol gota be kidding, we prob got the msot diverse crowd- in the entire U.S...but what i will say is there are too many HYPEBEASTS out here esp wwith the new generations coming uop with thier "sponge bob" backpacks and such
indifferent.gif
. but what can do, if u like the sneaker, it shouldnt stop u from coppn.... im sure youll stick out more in cleveland, but same can be said for NYC.

^^ lol true about doin opposite , esp if u live in a bad neigborhood. alot less likely to be targeted when camping or leavin the store. if ya wearn your heataka concords, grapes, etc, youll not onnly be bait for crooks b/c of the nheat on ur feet, but also the heat in ur hand. lol

careful kiddies, flossin just aiant worth it on r.d esp to floss for a bunch of other dudees.

In a way, this is embarassing for all of us. All of this hype for a 13 year old shoe with patent leather all around it and bad quality.
laugh.gif

Ill def be up at 5am to get up to the mall before they open at 6am. Im from central jersey and im not really sure how big the hype is out here....

every store by me is doing a midnight release... bad thing is only 2 stores in 1 mall and 3 in the other... and the most 1 store is getting is 30 pairs therest are 20 or even 9...people are already camping at these spots... i think im a just try my luck online...

^^^^Nah...if you noticed the timer on the right side it's counting down till the midnight release, you can't even add them to your cart!?
T-minus 6 hours 40 min!

I saw no one in line at the Houston galleria, but, I really dont know how you would line up there, cause theres just a lot random people waling everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom