*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eastbay or bust for me on these...I'm too old to hunt these down in the morning with you youngins haha

Good hunting y'all!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

serramonte

ppl dont trip,. this is just how BAY AREA releases are-- esp for hyped releases such as spacejams, grapes v's, etc etc. if u live elsewhere dont base anything off these pics.. lol bay area just have waaaaaaaaaaaay too many sneakerheads. and not a good ratio of " store/ sneakerhead "
indifferent.gif

wow dat @$%% is crazy!!! NYC don't even line up for Jordan's like that anymore!!!

smh.gif
went to my spot early but that !*@! opened 10 mins early before I got there.

SMFH

Only 1 FSR and i was the only person who didn't get it
smh.gif

Just the news i been waiting for my connect getting them back home in the V.I, no lines no hype no crashing stores 3pairs easy
pimp.gif
wink.gif

I guess I will go after work to Houston Galleria. Which will be around 9:30PM.

Serramonte..that's crazy..i hope i don't get to my footlocker too late..i will pass on these if i do not get my discount..i won't have any regretseither..i'll just move on to the next one..

thats why i got mine early lol i dont have to camp for these im going to try to get another pair but im not hunting for them

Originally Posted by rauls054

thats why i got mine early lol i dont have to camp for these im going to try to get another pair but im not hunting for them
Good choice as that was for many folks but hopefully you paid retail and not some crazy amount. I got mines on friday paid retail and I amthinking about copping another pair just don't want to deal with foolish kids out there!

sup bruvas.. yea it sucks for me i will have to resort to ebay.. noone ships apo. i want to be hard core and go an camp for them up on Crenshaw in Compton.
smile.gif

Serramonte mall Is in DALY CITY,South SAN FRAN! It's just like little MANILLA. it's just as bad as MILPITAS,CA 80% FLIPS! you would think they liningup for rice! half them cats are just there to kick it, they know they aint getting jams with all them people!

the countdown page for the XI on eastbay are already crashing at least on my computer.. and there not even out yet
eyes.gif
good luck to everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom