*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kicks4all

Dunno y there is so much hype about gettin this early... if it's a GR shouldn't be that hard to get it... look at the nubucks and the flu games... they all over still
Nobody really wanted the flu games or nubucks as much as these though.

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Gotta replace my 2000s...found a place im guaranteed to cop for 90 bucks....yeeea boi!
eyes.gif

The hype and ducctales continue in full force.... I'll camp out if necessary.... hopefully my dude can at least hold a pair... there were hopes of a 30%and multiple pairs held for me but a shift in their management at the spot has jeopardized all that....if there is a layaway anywhere in my city.... thenI'll have lots of these to go around; a couple pair for me and try and get the whole fam "flyin like Mike"....I'll help anyone around me inNE or Iowa

my kids are so dam hard on shoes though
laugh.gif

JAEGER13 wrote:
so i guess its the 23rd now? or the 24th? looks like im going to have to take both of those days off
this is the picture i took at my spot (footlocker) where im getting mine at. the release date in Dallas is going to be 12/24. it might be diffeentin other citys and states but it is what it is in Dallas. its going to be a mad house in Dallas on the 24th. mark my words.

9c426444d379c17d0714e7825bba362dc168504a.pjpg

Originally Posted by manny1

JAEGER13 wrote:
so i guess its the 23rd now? or the 24th? looks like im going to have to take both of those days off
this is the picture i took at my spot (footlocker) where im getting mine at. the release date in Dallas is going to be 12/24. it might be diffeent in other citys and states but it is what it is in Dallas. its going to be a mad house in Dallas on the 24th. mark my words.

thats crazy because i work in houston and our release date sheet sent from ftl corporate says 12/23. either day is fine with me. we got alot of pairs. and alsomy manager has not said anything about opening at midnight. as of now, its 12/23, 8 a.m. at my store in houston.

Originally Posted by riddla713

Originally Posted by manny1

JAEGER13 wrote:
this is the picture i took at my spot (footlocker) where im getting mine at. the release date in Dallas is going to be 12/24. it might be diffeent in other citys and states but it is what it is in Dallas. its going to be a mad house in Dallas on the 24th. mark my words.

thats crazy because i work in houston and our release date sheet sent from ftl corporate says 12/23. either day is fine with me. we got alot of pairs. and also my manager has not said anything about opening at midnight. as of now, its 12/23, 8 a.m. at my store in houston.

I'm from Houston too.. Which store do you work at?

Stopped by Champs at Florida Mall in Orlando. They said Release Date was 12/23. NOT the 24th. They will be opening at 6am.

Finishline at FL Mall said the same, and said that they are not opening early. I called BS on that. The employee seemed more interested in securing his ownpairs than anyone else's.

Let's get em.

^^^For the CDP XI/XII last year, the FNL @ FL Mall and Millenia had like a list going on. I don't know if they'll do that again this year. Did you passby Footaction as well? That's where I got my XI/XII pack last year.

Originally Posted by magc840

^^^For the CDP XI/XII last year, the FNL @ FL Mall and Millenia had like a list going on. I don't know if they'll do that again this year. Did you pass by Footaction as well? That's where I got my XI/XII pack last year.

FNL @ FL Mall said no list/no reservation, no anything. The guy was trying to get me to go to Millenia saying they'd get more pairs.

I went to Footaction and Foot Locker, but didn't ask about the release date. Just confirmed that they will all be getting pairs and will be opening early.They said to call before release for concrete info. Everything is speculation for times and such. I really hope there isn't a pair limit. I'm lookingto cop two pairs, and if I have to run from Champs to Footlocker or Footaction or FNL, that would be MIGHTY WACK.

I'm guna hit up Fashion Square after work today and see what they got goin on for the releases.

last year the xi only in the cdp were going for 300+ after release. right now you can get the new sj for under under $300 on ebay and that is before RD. Iwould have thought the SJ would be more esp. before release date. Is this because most of the pairs on ebay are being shipped from Hong Kong? Will they go uponce they are released? Are the bred xi just more popular than the sj? Is it the economy?

Ay yo, I wonderin' would any of y'all be willing to camp outside of stores for these SJ XI's because i know some of y'all will be campingout for these even at stores inside malls. Who's camping out this Christmas eve and who ain't?

Originally Posted by ShoeGameSoSick

P1mpJuce u from albany Too???

Nah....I'm from Plattsburgh. Just got word tho, Crossgates Foot Locer only has 48 pairs. I'm gonna hit up Colonie 2morrow & see how many they have.

I have a question for you guys, I've never owned a pair of XI's. I'm normally either an 11.5 or 12 in kicks. Trying to figure out which I shouldget. In my CDP 3,4,5's Flu Games & 1/2 Cents i'm 11.5. But in my AM 95's, Penny 2's 3's i'm a 12. I heard different stories onthese. Which size should I go with? Not really a J man so any help would GREATLY be appreciated.

Originally Posted by ehbball88

last year the xi only in the cdp were going for 300+ after release. right now you can get the new sj for under under $300 on ebay and that is before RD. I would have thought the SJ would be more esp. before release date. Is this because most of the pairs on ebay are being shipped from Hong Kong? Will they go up once they are released? Are the bred xi just more popular than the sj? Is it the economy?

I think its because the SJ's are a general release. so they gonna have a full size run down to baby shoes where as the cdp 11's were more limited.

P1mpJuce let me know what colonie center is talking. I usually go to footlocker at crossgates and usually dont have a problem.

Yea no doubt i'll keep you posted. I'm gonna try & find out what Champs has as well. Either way I will be down there to pick some up & somestore.

TaggPopperNJ wrote:
ehbball88 wrote:
last year the xi only in the cdp were going for 300+ after release. right now you can get the new sj for under under $300 on ebay and that is before RD. I would have thought the SJ would be more esp. before release date. Is this because most of the pairs on ebay are being shipped from Hong Kong? Will they go up once they are released? Are the bred xi just more popular than the sj? Is it the economy?

I think its because the SJ's are a general release. so they gonna have a full size run down to baby shoes where as the cdp 11's were more limited.
i heard only footaction is the only store to have full size run down to baby shoes. Is this correct? i didn't asked my connect at footlocker.

yo i got a question i got got a birthday coupon from champs for $25 off a purchase of $ 100 or more can i use this when i purchase the spacejams?

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

yo i got a question i got got a birthday coupon from champs for $25 off a purchase of $ 100 or more can i use this when i purchase the spacejams?
New Jordan releases never work with those type of coupons.

Give Champs a call and ask them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom