*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
when I called my 2 local FA..they both said 24th and opening at 8AM that Thursday. One said they are "expecting" the men's sizes to come in thisweek and for me to call back around Friday or so and they will have everything.

Best bets is just to call...like others have said alot of stores will have FSR but just do some damn homework and call and make sure you get the info from yourlocal stores. I am not surprised some spots are doing the whole MIDNIGHT thing on the 23/24th etc. But not ALL STORES WILL BE DOING THIS. So check yourlocal spots.

Thats good release on the 23 because i know them people be shopping on the 24 at the mall so this great
pimp.gif

^^^^^ this is hype cant wait to get to the mall at 7 30 to get my pair any body in here from cincinnati?

Theres plenty of stores in boston and near cities getting these.. As long as ur there early in da morning it shouldn't be a problem copping these... Minesare on hold so i'm def good

just seen these at my local footlocker in houston texas and they look good to go. I wanted to buy them today if sold to me and I was in a daze looking at themwhat a work of art. I wish they had a size 14 on display, i probably would have went to jail today cuz there was no way i was leaving that store without them

Date has changed again on these... here is the link http://nicekicks.com/2009...ease-date-changed-again/

The Air Jordan 11 "Space Jam" release date has danced around like many of you when you heard the news the shoe was returning. Initially wordwas the Space Jams would be back on Black Friday, then it was changed to December 23rd, until recently when Jumpman23 relaunched their site with a ChristmasEve date.

With just a couple weeks until the release, the Space Jams have been relisted on Jordan Brand's official website with a release date of December 23rd and aprice of $175.
--sorry if I'm late on the update--

Originally Posted by p1mpjuce

6-Word from my DM, is that they are NOT allowing any discount on them. coupons, EMPLOYEE etc. EVERY1 pays full price.

no discount = no cop for me. i want em, but i can't see myself paying close to $200 for some GR retros.
smh.gif

*EDIT*

just called champs and spoke to my peeps (the manager). he said he won't know til the week of release whether or not employee discount will be alowed ornot. so the IS still hope for me.
pimp.gif

i know a manager at my local fnl and he always sets aside a pair of kicks for me that i want when they only get 1-2 pair per size..but these sj's and sincethere not gett'in alot of pairs here i might have to give him $25 to hold these... if thats what it takes to hold these then so be it, i can stroll threwat 2pm on rd and stroll out with ezzz
wink.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

CharmCityKid wrote:
p1mpjuce wrote:
6-Word from my DM, is that they are NOT allowing any discount on them. coupons, EMPLOYEE etc. EVERY1 pays full price.

no discount = no cop for me. i want em, but i can't see myself paying close to $200 for some GR retros.
smh.gif

*EDIT*

just called champs and spoke to my peeps (the manager). he said he won't know til the week of release whether or not employee discount will be alowed or not. so the IS still hope for me.
pimp.gif

Ya...I'm still hoping as well.
smokin.gif
Tomorrow is a conference call forus so I can have some1 ask if any word on it.

addictfanatic1982 wrote:
i know a manager at my local fnl and he always sets aside a pair of kicks for me that i want when they only get 1-2 pair per size..but these sj's and since there not gett'in alot of pairs here i might have to give him $25 to hold these... if thats what it takes to hold these then so be it, i can stroll threw at 2pm on rd and stroll out with ezzz
wink.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

I feel you man... This weekend I will be out at spots asking to get my pairs set aside. $25 each shoe. SOME ONE CAN MACK A QUICK BUCK.... if they was smart.

So far the few spots I have hit up, I tell them Ill throw them loot for each pair and they SAY NO
mad.gif

BAY AREA employees HOLLA AT ME.

Originally Posted by manny1

JAEGER13 wrote:
so i guess its the 23rd now? or the 24th? looks like im going to have to take both of those days off
this is the picture i took at my spot (footlocker) where im getting mine at. the release date in Dallas is going to be 12/24. it might be diffeent in other citys and states but it is what it is in Dallas. its going to be a mad house in Dallas on the 24th. mark my words.

Footlocker I went to today in Dallas area said they are releasing on the 23rd.

f5a26ad4817ba56a8459da40207ea3dba172042e.pjpg
this shirt is hitting FTL, FNL's as we speak,this color & a black.

I will cop the Black.

so does that mean they're going to have a 22nd midnight release since they moved the date to 23rd instead of 24th?
grin.gif

wow so it is the 23rd... dang ima take the whole week off just to be safe! gotta use that vacation

Originally Posted by jordan freak 3

Anybody from northh jersey if so where u coppin these

Ill be copping them at footlocker at the Garden State plaza.. I need to get a second pair

anybody copped frm marqueesole or footalog im tryin to get dem already not tryin to camp out................

The 23rd is good for me...if nothing better materializes I'll be posted in the lot....tryna stay warm....first campout since OG DMP I guess it's timeto stretch my legs, I just hope I can take a pair home on RD and put another couple on layaway....that would be optimal

grin.gif

I was on the fence on getting two pairs of the SJs because people have been askin about em everyday since july but now that ive seen em in person their crazy.def getting two pairs. Pre School sizes have begun to creep into some stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom