*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by dreamhigh

can sombody tell me wher to cop at in Cleveland

dude pick up a phone and call some stores. its not that hard. maybe even slip in the question "any chance you guys are holding pairs?" worksfor me all the time man

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

any of you guys hear anything from sneakerpreorder.com yet? am i the only one who ordered from there on this thread?

I ordered from him a while back..I just wanted to secure at least ONE pair...I will scoop up another on RD. All good! But to answer your question, I have notheard anything but my last email with him was he would have a week before RD...so all good.

^ good deal IMO. it's worth paying the extra 50 bucks to not deal with a bunch of 14yr old herbs standing in line with their parents on the 23rd.

True... although $225 before shipping is a little steep

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

^ good deal IMO. it's worth paying the extra 50 bucks to not deal with a bunch of 14yr old herbs standing in line with their parents on the 23rd.

Happens every year.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I love the pair I have right now and I've been wearing the crap outta them.
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I can't wait until RD for 2 more pairs[/color].
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]like wise[/color]

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I 2nd that ....just wait

Originally Posted by GreatAbyss43

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

I CANNOT believe shoe trends sold a FSR within a hour for $215..... wow... still not paying over 200 early though.... glad everyone is buying these early so i can get my pair easier lol

seriously people cant wait another 15 days to get these so they drop an extra $40 plus shipping and since they are a GR people are just throwing their money away.

Yeah, that's crazy and just assuming shoetrends will ship the shoes early. It could end up like the silver half cents. I was a victim.

regarding the 14 yos with mom and dad in tow....what sucks is they make mom/dad pick up a pair for them too. So they end up with like 2-3 pairs.....I hate itwhen MOM asks for a size 11 Jordan...yeah right....

im gonna film the maddness also, sleeping is not an option in 2 weeks. i will not sleep until i get these

Originally Posted by AsianImage

regarding the 14 yos with mom and dad in tow....what sucks is they make mom/dad pick up a pair for them too. So they end up with like 2-3 pairs.....I hate it when MOM asks for a size 11 Jordan...yeah right....
I don't see what the big deal is, they waitin' in line just like everybody else so they're entitled to get whatever size they want (itIS around Christmas time right?).

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Keep the orders coming through guys.. Shirts are also here! Suit Shirts, and There is a sole print one
Damn. I haven't been around for a while, so excuse me if I don't know you. But nice site, man!

Expect a NorthFace order from me soon.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JAEGER13

im gonna film the maddness also, sleeping is not an option in 2 weeks. i will not sleep until i get these
indifferent.gif

If u stay up for two weeks you will miss this release from being in the hospital from almost dying...
frown.gif

i do want to see footage of people getting these....there's usually a crowd of sorts for big releases around my way, but they have security on decc and forthis release they will probably have police like they did for the OG (gold box) DMP....

I just want one, maybe two pair, and one pair for my girl and call it a year...I would cop for the kids but they're too hard on kix and plus they preferthe Spider-Man Reeboks (they already told me)
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

indifferent.gif

If u stay up for two weeks you will miss this release from being in the hospital from almost dying...
frown.gif

i do want to see footage of people getting these....there's usually a crowd of sorts for big releases around my way, but they have security on decc and for this release they will probably have police like they did for the OG (gold box) DMP....

I just want one, maybe two pair, and one pair for my girl and call it a year...I would cop for the kids but they're too hard on kix and plus they prefer the Spider-Man Reeboks (they already told me)
roll.gif
no he is saying that IN 2 weeks (which is when they drop) he will not get sleep until he gets these.

I officially realize this will be the shoe of teenagers and hypebeast. Im seeing people coming out of the woodwork's for these.

Therefore, I can't see myself wearing something that every person and their shadow will be wearing.

I seen them and their horrible to my expectations. Yellowing right out the box will occur for some you.

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Originally Posted by Agent0024

indifferent.gif

frown.gif

i do want to see footage of people getting these....there's usually a crowd of sorts for big releases around my way, but they have security on decc and for this release they will probably have police like they did for the OG (gold box) DMP....

I just want one, maybe two pair, and one pair for my girl and call it a year...I would cop for the kids but they're too hard on kix and plus they prefer the Spider-Man Reeboks (they already told me)
roll.gif
no he is saying that IN 2 weeks (which is when they drop) he will not get sleep until he gets these.

I was attempting sarcasm in lieu of the grammatical error....

AnimalThug:
Dont be worried about everybody else having/wearing these... by the time the snow melts and I break mine out, we all know all the GR nobodys will have yellowedand beat their pairs into $150 obo
laugh.gif

smokin.gif
Having the 2000 Space Jam and knowing how to wear/clean/store youroverpriced Jordans FTW

Yo RICK once again great Job with this Tread... But Can Anyone tell me why they banned you? SMH Another sad day on NT...

Is ShoeTrends still shipping on 28th or will they be shipping earlier like other sites?

Damn I missed when these were on shoetrends

I don't live in the States anymore so it's getting these online or bust for me.

Eastbay here I come.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by AsianImage

regarding the 14 yos with mom and dad in tow....what sucks is they make mom/dad pick up a pair for them too. So they end up with like 2-3 pairs.....I hate it when MOM asks for a size 11 Jordan...yeah right....
I don't see what the big deal is, they waitin' in line just like everybody else so they're entitled to get whatever size they want (it IS around Christmas time right?).

It is a big deal when I am in line SOLO...can only buy ONE pair and this kid and his mom are saving places for the rest of the family and they get the last pair in MY SIZE. He just bought 3 or 4 size 10 and 10.5s and I get nothing? Hey if you got a GF or if your mom is down hey all good, I wish I had someone to cop in line for me too...but dont get greedy and stupid.

Last time I went to get CDPs there was a WHOLE family...camped out in multiple spots, grandma included they walked away with 6 packages...is that really fair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom