*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
i called a footaction that had their JB account suspended, matter of fact all the chain sneaker stores in this mall had their JB accounts suspended, forselling jays before the rd.

the only thing they get are team jordans and GR crap like the 2009s and the nubuck 12s, and even they are getting the SJ . it seems like u get up early and putin some work u could get these easy

Originally Posted by AsianImage

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by AsianImage

regarding the 14 yos with mom and dad in tow....what sucks is they make mom/dad pick up a pair for them too. So they end up with like 2-3 pairs.....I hate it when MOM asks for a size 11 Jordan...yeah right....
I don't see what the big deal is, they waitin' in line just like everybody else so they're entitled to get whatever size they want (it IS around Christmas time right?).

It is a big deal when I am in line SOLO...can only buy ONE pair and this kid and his mom are saving places for the rest of the family and they get the last pair in MY SIZE. He just bought 3 or 4 size 10 and 10.5s and I get nothing? Hey if you got a GF or if your mom is down hey all good, I wish I had someone to cop in line for me too...but dont get greedy and stupid.

Last time I went to get CDPs there was a WHOLE family...camped out in multiple spots, grandma included they walked away with 6 packages...is that really fair?

Yes it's fair. They put in more time than you waiting in line. Next time beat them there.

Gotta bring my gf to the release so I can get two pairs for myself lol.
devil.gif
one to rock, and one to stock!

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

i called a footaction that had their JB account suspended, matter of fact all the chain sneaker stores in this mall had their JB accounts suspended, for selling jays before the rd.

the only thing they get are team jordans and GR crap like the 2009s and the nubuck 12s, and even they are getting the SJ . it seems like u get up early and put in some work u could get these easy
WORD!!

My store is gettin these and we sorta get the same kinda things.. nothin to major. And we're gettin em also but the thing is my FTL is kinda on the DL. Itkinda gets forgotten when u have a BIG FTL, CHMPS, & FA,that usaully get all the nice stuff. My smaller FTL is usually never the one to get nice things soit just ges forgetton and push aside.. so itll be a easy purchase for me.
pimp.gif
tho idk how many pairs we're gettin. 18-24

but anyways im smooth sailin.
glasses.gif

Do you think it's worth paying extra for someone to hold them for you? Theirs a lot of sneakerheads around my way but since it's a gr they might notsell out as quick.

Ya waant have to wake up early? LMAO!!!!!!!!

i tell u what u sleep in and stroll to the mall at lunchtime, and the only jordan retro u leaving with will be flu games

i tried calling footlocker at the same mall but no one answered the phone, but well try again tomorrow

People really need to calm down...stores are getting atleast 2-3 FSRs of these. There's no need to camp out seriously.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

i tell u what u sleep in and stroll to the mall at lunchtime, and the only jordan retro u leaving with will be flu games
roll.gif
roll.gif

Word.. Especially if ur in a Mjor city. Tell us how that goes Adi934LiiFe.

Good luck..

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Ya bugging. Ya wont have to wake up early. Ya dont read? "(General Release)"

you kidding? have you NOT read ALL these pages? YES it says General Release. But NOT EVERY Ftl, Champs, Foot Action are getting them. My store Is not gettingthem & only 1/2 of the stores in my district are getting them. & our Market Leader, Big selling store, is only getting 48 pairs. Yes, alot of storesmay be getting them, but not many sizes...

koncrete kickz wrote:

i tried calling footlocker at the same mall but no one answered the phone, but well try again tomorrow
This guy.
laugh.gif

There will be plenty to go around.

I GUARANTEE I WILL walk in around lunch and pick up my pair. No holding or nothing.

So chill mr.happy camper.
roll.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ how bout u chill and check the pic in my profile, u will see i already have a pair of 09 JAMS already. so i don't need to chill are camp.

get ur facts straight before u attempt to get ur cheap chuckles

^^^ lol wut?

Where in my post did I even attempt to give a damn if you had them or not? lol

Just letting the people know there is no need to camp out or whatever you youngsters do these days.

As bad as you want them to sell out in minutes so you can brag on NT saying you already got yours just isnt going to happen.

CHILL CUUU

where in my post did u read i wanted them to sellout, if u read the post before mine u would have known what was being discuss. but no u want to jump toconclusions.

by they way were did u get your crystal ball? since u can see 2 weeks in to the future.

Yo Fellas Cut it out. It's not that Serious And We DO NOT WANT THIS TREAD LOCKED...... like the last one was...... That would suck

Why go to General when its 2x more lol's in JB section.
laugh.gif

Moving on

Pics on page 1 prove how hard JB is falling off. Pay more for less these days. smh.

yeah what i said probly came out wrong, but what i was trying to say is that ill probly be up all night on the 22nd or 23rd which ever day they come out untili get them...and i wanna film it because i think itll be interesting...let the hype continue...

Originally Posted by village1600

I predict straight maddness on the 23rd
Pending where you live, rural city?...doubt it. But major city where I stay at (L.A)....it's gonna be like little kids looking forpills...
eek.gif

Like I keep saying.....wish you all much luck...because we're going old school again like back in the days when Jordan's would release on a weekday
laugh.gif

Skipping class just to go back the same day rockin' a fresh pair
pimp.gif

Just hope everyone gets a pair and is satisfied.

it may or may not be as crazy as everyone is saying but i have a feeling that the DFW is buzzing over this because when i asked the finishline employee he saidthe release date before i even finished the question..so who knows

I stopped by my local mom and pop shop last night to try to get rid of my True Blues and we started talking about the SJ he told me that people have beencalling the store since Spring of 09!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom