*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone get a conformation order from CHAMPS yet? also if anyone got a extra pair of 9.5 hit me up
nerd.gif

I WAS ON HOLD WITH EASTBAY FOR AN HOUR!! I CALLED AT 11:35 AND FINALLY GOT THROUGH. COPPED A 9 AND A 11! ALREADY SECURED MY 2 SIZE 9S TO PICK UP TOMORROW BUTALSO GOT 5 SIZE 10S, 1 SIZE 9 AND 1 SIZE 11 FROM NDC AND EASTBAY!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
BOUT TO SLEEP IN AND SEE WHATS LEFT TOMORROW MORNING!!! I LOVE YOU NT!!!!

CEDavII

Thanks for the info, thats what I thought it was. Do they give you a discount cupon for your troubles?

waited on hold on the phone for eastbay for about 35 mins, placed my order, got my order confirmation, without the G in the front! now i can sleep tonight!
pimp.gif

CEDavII

Thanks for the info, thats what I thought it was. Do they give you a discount cupon for your troubles?

eastbay gave me the runaround. FINALLY got through online. but probably will get canceled
laugh.gif

no discount. but bing 15% cashback
pimp.gif

got a conformation email from champs with NO g, hopefully im good
i think im going to hit my spot in the morning still

Originally Posted by ArSONist21

Initially, I got a G in my order number and then I checked my email 5 min. later and I guess my order was converted into a real order with a new order number....

This is BS as soon as my order processed, I got this BS email from EASTBAY about free shipping on SpaceJams...Get the F'outta here EASTBAY...The free shipping email was sent at 9:30pm PT....
indifferent.gif
converted? no converted order for me here
mad.gif

Hey anyone know about this situation I ordered mine and it went through in my Bank & everything I talk to the lady on the phone but when I checked mye-mail NO E-MAIL CONF & when I check Eastbay order history under my account it says Controller Unavailable whats this all about ??? I better have got myprs or I am going to be pissed cause it took the money out of my bank well Pending Transaction in my bank but the lady from Eastbay said I was all good to gohas this happened to anyone before ???

thanx enyouartist...edited my customer and order # out of my post...hope my order confirmation from footlocker.com comes thru.

Well I got 3 "G" orders submitted. Doubt any of them go through but I hope at least one goes through. I hope if they go through, only one does causeI only got enough $ to cover one order!

Good night and good luck to everyone tomorrow morning. I'll be at my spot early to try to secure my pair.

just got off the phone with eastbay.. basically they told me a G #### mean "G"O #$% YOURSELF YOUR NOT GETTING $***

Originally Posted by asianJordan

Originally Posted by AsianImage

another G here too....not holding my breath.

Well looks like I am setting the alarm for 330AM....oh well.

ASIAN image, if i recall, don't you have a youtube video from last year out here in the FOOTLOCKER pasadena??

yup...my quest for the CDP 11/12. I am thinking about making one for these tomorrow AM.

Originally Posted by enyouartist

I don't understand how people are getting though NOW, and getting email confirmation to boot. I got mine at 12:05am but with a G attached to the order number. I can't believe peeps are getting through 40 minutes later and no dreaded "G". $%#?
Did you get that forewarning before placing your order that they would not be able to confirm inventory on your order and that they would not beable to process until 24 hours???

I got like 5 of those warnings until EASTBAY was finally able to confirm inventory availability on my order and then I went ahead and submitted my order...Ifyou proceed with submitting your order when you get the message above, you will always get G in your order number...You always have to wait for EASTBAY to beable to confirm inventory availability before submitting your order...

Finally can retire from the shoe game, Im seldom seen on NT anymore but its been real. I might try to sneek the two 1/2 cents in but the wifey will kill mesince I have the responsiblity of a house now! RIP JB and good bye!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom