*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread is definately moving at light speed I cant remember if this 11/12 pack post even moved this fast last year

Hey anyone know about this situation I ordered mine and it went through in my Bank & everything I talk to the lady on the phone but when I checked mye-mail NO E-MAIL CONF & when I check Eastbay order history under my account it says Controller Unavailable whats this all about ??? I better have got myprs or I am going to be pissed cause it took the money out of my bank well Pending Transaction in my bank but the lady from Eastbay said I was all good to gohas this happened to anyone before ???

I would suggest you guys call and wait the girl said they had a ton of 13s when I called which is rare so I imagine there are goin to be plenty to go around!

Just got my order through at Eastbay online after trying for over an hour, web traffic to their site must have let up?

good luck to everyone who didnt get the online release and is gonna tough it out tomorrow morning...... camping for a GR
frown.gif
Never thought I would see the day

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Ordered another one off of champs. Hopefully one of the three pairs I ordered goes through.

You might get lucky and get all 3 of em
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

OK guys, I'm about to go to the city right quick to get in line. lol

The internet have failed me too many times. So I have to obtain these physically.

See yall tomorrow.

^^QFT!

I'm waking up at 4AM to drive a half hour to get mine.

"Thank you for trying. We are sorry your bank account is not capable of funding the orders"

This should have been the automated message

Originally Posted by RicH21KiD

I would suggest you guys call and wait the girl said they had a ton of 13s when I called which is rare so I imagine there are goin to be plenty to go around!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
if true and i had no G on my order number

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by debs 168

why is this harder than copping the yeezys????

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this is easier..

and from the looks of it you need a pair of em to.
actually i copped the yeezy's very easily...i think i was the first on nt (for the black/pink pair on ndc). i want zens tho, hence the sig.

and this release is much harder, IMO.

I didn't cop (don't want to at the moment), but I enjoy reading you dudes go frantic over a pair of j's. Sense saltiness already from some.
laugh.gif
this thread might be 500 pages by saturday.

Originally Posted by RicH21KiD

Finally can retire from the shoe game, Im seldom seen on NT anymore but its been real. I might try to sneek the two 1/2 cents in but the wifey will kill me since I have the responsiblity of a house now! RIP JB and good bye!!
Hopefully I can make a response like this come tomorrow morning

this shoe will lead me to the exit

ohwell.gif

Copped on NDC as soon as I started to run into trouble at Eastbay. I pretty much got lucky as the timing was just right...

Anyone have an "o" in front of their NDC order number?

I also tried on Eastbay and it gave me warnings about the order not going through, but I doubt it'll go through with them...

Got my fingers crossed that NDC comes through.

I got all the way to the submit order page on FNL.com, but when I tried to submit it timed out. When I checked by bank account they charged it.

NOTE: If your order number begins with a "G", it will not work in this lookup screen. Please refer to your order confirmation email for the ordernumber to use on this page. If you have not yet received your order confirmation email, please contact our Customer Service Department for assistance.

copied from eastbay site
i have G order and no conf email, FTL

I bought on Eastbay, got a G confirmation too. But Bing just sent me an email that I got cashback, so hopefully my order will go through, if not I guess itwasnt meant to be. Gotta work in the morning, so cant go pick em up. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom