*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn it as i was placing the order the site crashed!!! ahh o wells i guess it was a sign for me not to spend 200 on these...i guess the hunt of the older andbetter retros is on. or maybe ill just donate the 200 to a charity...

Originally Posted by socluis90

remember bing cb on fnishline
now u tell me...smh
laugh.gif

so how likely are orders from champs sports going to be cancelled...got the confirmation number..no email...said 24 hrs to process??

Originally Posted by bayareajordan

I was adding mine to the cart, got excited, then site went down..... ughhh.
haha same here...o wells...was on the fence on spending 200 for these anyways...time to be good and donate to charity...well maybe not all 200 but100 seems like a good amount

finsihline let me think i was buying there shoes, no confirmation email. so sad!!! or confirmation numbers.

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Where my Chicago people? Smh. Y'all _'s hiding.

* raises hand *
Gonna see what's good on Michigan Ave tomorrow since I'll be out there anyway, I'm gonna stop by Niketown to see what's good.
I'm not coppin though, just want to see if dude's are lining up in the Chi.

does anyone have footactions number besides the 1 800 863 8932 number its been busy i was able to get 2 confirmations and they charged me but my adress is tomy parents home. smh

WOW guys thanks so much for the late FNL heads up. just copped 3 pairs of size 10, got the email confirmation and my card was charged WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

Originally Posted by daaznfella

anybody getting a higher then normal traffic screen on finishline? should i just call?

CALL.

Its amazing video game servers can handle so much commotion but these websites can't figure anything out after so many years of this
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom