*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
gahhhh couldn't get through at Finishline. Guess i'll just hope my eastbay order isn't cancelled....

Originally Posted by dwnbythebay29

no emails from champs... anybody know what the deal is w. this??

I got an order with'em in too, but no order confirmation email. Has everyone had this problem with chamssports.com?

mad.gif

Site crashed after I pressed "Submit Order"

Glad 2 see most of NikeTalk finally revealed themselves in their tru scrambling form lolll
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Unfortunately online is my only bet,
smh.gif
. I know I can get these tomorrow in the morning, but I have to work with not time to visit a shoe store.

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

I don't know..but im scared they are going to cancel. I got my confirmation number at like 130
eyes.gif

got the confirmation # but no email obv. nike.com and finishline emails were almost instant.
damn this sucks...

anybody know if champs is known to cancel orders for hype like this????????????????????????

finishline will work in a minute and they have alot of sizes left. i would of already got 1 from them but i tried the bill me later and there was an error. ialready got 3 tonight, just trying to scoop more .

talked to Eastbay customer service..they have sizes 15-18 left if anyone wears those. good luck yall

Originally Posted by edwintheeskimo

wowwww, so i ordered a pair off fnl, my order went as far as the "order now" screen, then went back to the "fill out information" screen.
i tried it six times, little did i know they charged my card 6 times, and i still have no conformation email
mad.gif
(

That sucks. That's pretty much what happened to me. I got charged $393, yet I received no order confirmation. I have no order with finishline. Allthese dudes were able to go on for that 20 min window to order while I am stuck with this gaping hole in my bank account.

Originally Posted by Trav T

wowwww, so i ordered a pair off fnl, my order went as far as the "order now" screen, then went back to the "fill out information" screen.
i tried it six times, little did i know they charged my card 6 times, and i still have no conformation email
mad.gif
(

That sucks. That's pretty much what happened to me. I got charged $393, yet I received no order confirmation. I have no order with finishline. All these dudes were able to go on for that 20 min window to order while I am stuck with this gaping hole in my bank account.

charign ur card means nothing...

nothing matters till u get that shiping confirm..

Ok......

I got charged by Finishline....
laugh.gif

This is ******ed. FML for #!%!!%* up when they went on Swoosh
smh.gif

[table][tr][td] Pending[/td] [td]Misc. Debit[/td] [td]POS DEBIT WWW.FINISHLINE.COM INDIANAPOLIS IN
[/td] [td]$394.08 [/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

charign ur card means nothing...

nothing matters till u get that shiping confirm..

very true...ive had fnl refund me money because they couldnt find the shoes to fill the order.

Let me school you guys on finishline. I went through this last year with them. They will charge your card just to make sure you have the funds. You guys maywake up and see that the charges had been reversed. Dont trip thats normal practice for fnl and dont think you are gettin free kicks because they will chargeyou again once the kicks ship. In some cases you may get the shoes and still dont see the charge on you account. They will put you in the hole if you spendthat money.

Take my advice as a warning.

I don't know..but im scared they are going to cancel. I got my confirmation number at like 130
eyes.gif

got the confirmation # but no email obv. nike.com and finishline emails were almost instant.
damn this sucks...

anybody know if champs is known to cancel orders for hype like this????????????????????????

@ least everybody seems to have the same lack of info from champs.. hopefully the orders will be processed in the a.m. and emails will be sent..

Originally Posted by khadafi252

since i don't work for nike anymore, i remember why i HATE regular launches. midnight launch at footlocker in PHX, AZ. filled w/ the usual: late ninjas thinking they're gonna cut when everyone has numbers, mall security on a power trip, and a new one this time: goons in the parking lot stalking ninjas. out of 13 years, this has NEVER happened. eff shopping at the ghetto malls. suburban malls or online purchases next go-around. this crap isn't worth it. anyway, got my one pair. finally saw that phoenix has some sneakerheads. met some cool people at least.

BUT ALL THIS FOR A DAMN GR?
AZ Mills? I'm interested to see what it looks like out here in Tucson. I don't think we have very many SNKRheads either.

Originally Posted by Trav T

mad.gif
(

That sucks. That's pretty much what happened to me. I got charged $393, yet I received no order confirmation. I have no order with finishline. All these dudes were able to go on for that 20 min window to order while I am stuck with this gaping hole in my bank account.

Yea I got about the same amount charged to my card, and every time I got as far as order now or whatever then when I clicked it would go to an error screen. That happened to me right a midnight, then a few mintutes later, and then just a few minutes ago when the site was back up. I haven't even checked if thecharge is still 350-400 or if it's now 3 times that.

Just thought I'd make you guys jealous again haha jk...but good luck to those in line or those who were able to cop online. I was able to cop a few othersizes in kids and baby for the rest of my family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom