*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Michigan and am looking to pick up a size 11, anyone who has a lead on retail that still has stock, please let me know!

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Originally Posted by trublu86

Originally Posted by Sam See

Originally Posted by AsianImage

4198651274_19ba81df90_b.jpg
info on the shirt... ?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That whole shot is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

stores will be restockn?? guess i jus gta periodically check NT for any page jumps..... bc u guys all know -- if thread jumps 10 pages in less than aminute............ dont evn bother readn............ RESTOCKK!!

Finally NDC put them up at exactly midnight. I ordered my pair from FTA at 12:00, went on the no flash site saw them and posted the link at like 12:01. Theydidn't sell out for a while so hopefully everyones order ships.

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Originally Posted by raptors29

^ Yea who craes you bought all the pairs to sell em. Its messed up that ur doing ppl out of these. Get a real job. SMH

Don't get mad that's how it goes. A month after the release prices will get closer and closer to retail. It's been like that for years now.
Im not mad. I own a store and got my space jams. But its just pathetic buying all of em for no reason to gain some pocket change when kids and parents ppl who really want them not hypebeasts like this dude cop to make everyone else miss out.
^410, I"m not defending the guy. To each his own. I vaguely remember the USA hyperdunk release in '08. Someone claimed he bought 16-18pairs and can't prove it. I'm not saying he did or didn't get those pairs. He did get a lot of heat/flame for showing off. Personally, I feel sorryfor the guy. But say he did get those 16-18 pairs, that made me miss my opportunity on my pair. I just wanted one. There will always be people who are greedylike that. Once he matures he'll learn. But on a good note and a year wiser, I got one pair of the spacejams and I am happy.

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

what was the exact time of your purchase from Nike? I spotted the shoe but it kept telling it couldn't find it in the system or that they were out. That was one of the first sites I found it on too! Then out of no where it finally shows an inventory, it gives me the error at checkout that they have run out of size 11. It was not as easy as you say...

That was my case as well. When I finally got through, luckily, the order was processed 12:12 am EST.

i bought a pair for $150 off of a dude that stole a pair from a dude that stole two pairs but then i sold it back to the person that originally got robbed for $160 so i made a $10 profit on some shoes that my girlfriend already ordered for me as a christmas present. get your hustle on.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Datsevil

Originally Posted by raptors29

^ Yea who craes you bought all the pairs to sell em. Its messed up that ur doing ppl out of these. Get a real job. SMH

Don't get mad that's how it goes. A month after the release prices will get closer and closer to retail. It's been like that for years now.
Im not mad. I own a store and got my space jams. But its just pathetic buying all of em for no reason to gain some pocket change when kids and parents ppl who really want them not hypebeasts like this dude cop to make everyone else miss out.
^410, I"m not defending the guy. To each his own. I vaguely remember the USA hyperdunk release in '08. Someone claimed he bought 16-18 pairs and can't prove it. I'm not saying he did or didn't get those pairs. He did get a lot of heat/flame for showing off. Personally, I feel sorry for the guy. But say he did get those 16-18 pairs, that made me miss my opportunity on my pair. I just wanted one. There will always be people who are greedy like that. Once he matures he'll learn. But on a good note and a year wiser, I got one pair of the spacejams and I am happy.
LOL when i bought those USA Hyperdunks it was for a USA basketball promo. I kept 3 pairs and the others were on display in honor of USA basketballand to promote the bball gear and HDs. The pairs were given to my employees when I didnt need them for the display. I didnt resell em and try to rip ppl offfor em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom