*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

i bought a pair for $150 off of a dude that stole a pair from a dude that stole two pairs but then i sold it back to the person that originally got robbed for $160 so i made a $10 profit on some shoes that my girlfriend already ordered for me as a christmas present. get your hustle on.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What happend to the "These will be readily available" ???? Now dudes askin about restocks b/c they didn't get theres. Yall dudes gotta stoplistenin to those that already got theirs on lock
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Finally NDC put them up at exactly midnight. I ordered my pair from FTA at 12:00, went on the no flash site saw them and posted the link at like 12:01. They didn't sell out for a while so hopefully everyones order ships.
man the flash site didnt show the kicks for a couple minutes... by then, it was too late
laugh.gif

i wish my informer would have said the link sent to me was for nonflash... i thought i was getting the heads up for later on
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

What happend to the "These will be readily available" ???? Now dudes askin about restocks b/c they didn't get theres. Yall dudes gotta stop listenin to those that already got theirs on lock
laugh.gif

Hell yeah
roll.gif
I shoulda ordered off NDC first though.

Just went through hell with Eastbay but it turns out I'm getting them after all. The dude I spoke to on the phone yesterday created a total new account tothe point where it couldn't be found by anybody who works there. So I spoke to one lady and she looked up everybody who has my name and lives in New Yorkand she found my order and said its being shipped out soon. I'm sitting here waiting for an order conformation or cancel and got neither but I know why Ididn't.

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Originally Posted by ny kickz

these will re stock everywhere they sold out
False only the stores that re ordered them. Some didnt

so am i just supposed to call all the local footlockers and c when they get their re-stock? when are they supposed to get them?

I was able to order at NDC at 11:08PM (Central) without any problems. The site was not slow compared to eastbay and fnl. I got my confirmation number for NDCand just ordered a 7Y for my wife on FNL (got confirmation number on FNL too).

For those with small feet, FNL still has a 7Y and a bunch of kids sizes too...

Good luck to all still searching for their pair.

Merry Christmas!

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

anyone got a shipped confirmation from footaction site?

No shipping confirmation, just an order confirmation with exact details, quantity, pricing, faq about shipping, return policy, etc.

I got my order confirmation from FA too but mine started with a "G" so I am not counting on that order...hope my NDC order ships out though....

LOL when i bought those USA Hyperdunks it was for a USA basketball promo. I kept 3 pairs and the others were on display in honor of USA basketball and to promote the bball gear and HDs. The pairs were given to my employees when I didnt need them for the display. I didnt resell em and try to rip ppl off for em.

No worries. I'm just saying there will always be people who will try to make a buck through reselling. I didn't say anything about youripping people off. I do remember you say you weren't going to resell it. I remember the release day, I was ordering through the phone. I was like,"how did this guy get 16 pairs when I can't even get one." In the end, they're just shoes. Same thing like the spacejams. Like most of theNT'ers, I got the dreaded "g" but I didn't panic or stress. I just lined up like any other person. If I don't get them? life will go on.If I do? I'll rock them till they're beat. And hearing from your comments about the quality. Probably won't be long before they will be beat. So myquestion is how long will my spacejams be BEAT.

this wasn't as bad i thought it would be although i had gotten my pair in OCT i lines up for my girl plus cop a mens size for my boy.
cam up with 8 8.5 and two 13's.

QUICK QUESTIONS FOR THE LADIES!!!!!

so my girl wears a 3 boys and that is what her 1's and true blues are. Now i bought a 3y?, last night and don't know if that is to small........I WOULDREALLY LIKE TO KNOW IF THAT IS FINE OR IT WONT FIT BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO GO EXCHANGE IT QUICK.

I copped my 2 pairs this morning, wish i didnt have to wait in line for an hr and a half, but i was 4th in line

might sell a pair, since i have 3

Originally Posted by Goat678

people on ebay going crazy $265 + shipping i think the highest i seen was $390

i just sold a 8.5 for $325 shipped! the beast are out...a size 8.5

Originally Posted by agold1002

WOW!!!!!!! $325 FOR THE MOST UNWANTED SIZE YOU DEF WIN EVERYSTORE MORE THAN LIKEY HAS THAT SIZE IN STOCK & WOULD GIVE A DISCOUNT PPL ARE REALLYSTUPID.......

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by agold1002

WOW!!!!!!! $325 FOR THE MOST UNWANTED SIZE YOU DEF WIN EVERYSTORE MORE THAN LIKEY HAS THAT SIZE IN STOCK & WOULD GIVE A DISCOUNT PPL ARE REALLY STUPID.......

i was shocked. i had the starting bid at like 223 and some idiot just buys it now
laugh.gif
confirmed address, good feedback and everything

I honestly do not feel bad for the people who did not get em if they did not put the effort in. Even if you failed getting them online, you coulda been out hehouse and headed to he mall to wait in line. For the people who thought This would sit on shelves for the day, I especially have no sympathy for you. You knowdamn well what happened for any XIs that ever released and yall slacked. Lazy mofos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom