*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Nubuckgees

can anyone answer my question as to if my girl wears a 3 in boys in true blues and 1's will a 3y in the jams fit?!
i got my girl a 5y and she normally wears a 4.5y in bball shoes and 4y in running shoes. she has about a 1/2" in space and is perfectly happywith the fit.

^^ lol "Osneaker" aka NO-sneaker will forever feel the wrath from the eggplant release. lol might as well change their name and start over LMAO

but back 2 release..

reaklly tempted to sell my jammies. size 10.5, and wait for the restock that will def happen..

deciscions decisions.... i rreally like these. but cant call it LOVE... anyone else agree?

Was waiting outside of Footlocker for hours and still did not get the shoes!...Has there been any word of when they will release the next pair of 11's

Originally Posted by jaysandjaysandjays

Originally Posted by 12 steps

everybody thats rocked theirs so far
how are they holding up?
do they crease easily?
im rocking my pair right now and i am very impressed. I thought these would have been like the cdp 11s from last year but they are actually way better and pretty comfy.
happy.gif
. no creases yet and hopefully it stays that way.

Do they fit true to size?

Wanted to get these for retail so I put my order in through Eastbay last night right as they were available but then got the email this morning saying theyweren't gonna be ablt to fufill my order. This is very disappointing considering they were supposed to be a GR...

Originally Posted by hotbutter

^^ lol "Osneaker" aka NO-sneaker will forever feel the wrath from the eggplant release. lol might as well change their name and start over LMAO

but back 2 release..

reaklly tempted to sell my jammies. size 10.5, and wait for the restock that will def happen..

deciscions decisions.... i rreally like these. but cant call it LOVE... anyone else agree?
What happened with that?

DAMN I'M HEATED I DIDN'T GET MY SIZE 10.NYC WAS CRAZY LOL!!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

LOOKING FOR SIZE 10 SPACEJAMS SIZE 10 NYC!!!!!!!!WANT TO TRADE DB 6 SIZE 10 FOR THEM.PM ME ASAP!

Originally Posted by wagonracer7

Wanted to get these for retail so I put my order in through Eastbay last night right as they were available but then got the email this morning saying they weren't gonna be ablt to fufill my order. This is very disappointing considering they were supposed to be a GR...

they are gr but the overwhelming demand made them into a giant QS

Originally Posted by yaosux

how are they holding up?
do they crease easily?
im rocking my pair right now and i am very impressed. I thought these would have been like the cdp 11s from last year but they are actually way better and pretty comfy.
happy.gif

Not this questions again.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Originally Posted by hotbutter

but back 2 release..

What happened with that?
Wasn't it people ordered and they got a box of towels instead?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

can anyone answer my question as to if my girl wears a 3 in boys in true blues and 1's will a 3y in the jams fit?!
i got my girl a 5y and she normally wears a 4.5y in bball shoes and 4y in running shoes. she has about a 1/2" in space and is perfectly happy with the fit.

TY! well hopefully these are perfect otherwise i guess it's the thought that counts ahaha hopefully a size 3.5 in kids will still be in stock in a few daysif the 3 doesnt fit. ill have to see when she gets back.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Noble100

Got home from watchin Wes Johnson and Brandon Triche do their thing in the Dome and decided to stay up to try and order them online. Eastbay-crashed. Finshline-crashed. NDC was smooth and easy, plus I got free shipping on my 2 pairs. Haven't ordered from NDC since white/light zen greys years ago. Might try them first next time to avoid the headache of ordering hyped releases from Eastbay and Finishline.
Son you telling me that you're in Cuse and you didn't go to Carousel in the morning? You don't deserve them at all. Relied on the Internet instead of just making the drive.

Oh these were a GR too that released before Christmas and everyone remembered what happened:
aj8blk-4.jpg

I don't deserve them because I didn't go to the mall? That is just ridiculous. I didn't know I had to purchase them a particular way in order todeserve them. I figured I would just avoid a mall 3 days before Christmas, I guess I made the wrong choice. Oh well...

Originally Posted by bigj505

i got my girl a 5y and she normally wears a 4.5y in bball shoes and 4y in running shoes. she has about a 1/2" in space and is perfectly happy with the fit.
TY! well hopefully these are perfect otherwise i guess it's the thought that counts ahaha hopefully a size 3.5 in kids will still be in stock in a few days if the 3 doesnt fit. ill have to see when she gets back.
honestly, near me, kids sizes were plentiful... honest suggestion is to buy a 3y and a 3.5y from a store that takes refunds. box up one for xmasand have her try on both... return the other... WIN WIN SITUATION
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Got home from watchin Wes Johnson and Brandon Triche do their thing in the Dome and decided to stay up to try and order them online. Eastbay-crashed. Finshline-crashed. NDC was smooth and easy, plus I got free shipping on my 2 pairs. Haven't ordered from NDC since white/light zen greys years ago. Might try them first next time to avoid the headache of ordering hyped releases from Eastbay and Finishline.
Son you telling me that you're in Cuse and you didn't go to Carousel in the morning? You don't deserve them at all. Relied on the Internet instead of just making the drive.

Oh these were a GR too that released before Christmas and everyone remembered what happened:
aj8blk-4.jpg

I don't deserve them because I didn't go to the mall? That is just ridiculous. I didn't know I had to purchase them a particular way in order to deserve them. I figured I would just avoid a mall 3 days before Christmas, I guess I made the wrong choice. Oh well...
I'm saying you didn't deserve them because you're lazy. The mall opens at 8 AM. You're telling me you went to a busier CarrierDome (I know because I actually go there) but you couldn't make the drive to go to Carousel. Don't give me that busy mall excuse either. Try walking up34th street to get stuff for people. !@*+ outta here

Cliffnotes of my experience:

- I get to Champs in Newport Mall, Jersey City, at 10:30 last night. The line was packed.
- They hand out index cards, but I can't obtain a size 10.
- I go to Footaction at 11:45 last night, who received 180 pairs (about 10 of each size) and they open at 5:30 AM. They have a line of 15 people already, so Iwaited.
- An hour later (1 AM), more people arrived, making the line enlarge to 25. The security makes us stop standing in front of the store.
- Before we leave, we all create a list of who was in which place. We take pics of it for proof.
- I sit downstairs until 3 AM, and cops come and check our information for some reason. They then tell us to leave and return at 7 AM (The store opens at 5:30AM)
- I go with my instincts and arrive at 4:45 AM. At 5:30, they say we can go to the stores. Everyone pulls a Usain Bolt to the Footaction, but the people on thelist just speed walked there.
- People who just arrived 5 minutes beforehand thought that they were the first ones in line. People were even laughing at the thought of creating the list.Funny enough, the Footaction decided to go with the list and we ended up in the front, while the others who laughed at the list were in the back of the line.People were heated
laugh.gif
- I scoop up my size 10 with easily and leave to get some McDonalds (Steak egg and cheese bagel FTW
pimp.gif
).

In the end, there were about 70 names on the list, so the 70 people were in the front of the line (I was somewhere between 18-20). I had to go back to the mallto get gift cards, so I went to Footaction to ask how long it took for them to sell all 180 pairs. Well, they started at about 6 AM, and they were all gone byaround 8 AM. Also, my Space Jam XI's also have those white balls, and a small glue stain on the tounge, but the carbon fiber and everything else wasperfect. I'd say that this was a good purchase for me.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I'll just stick to copping OGs or older retros until JB puts something out WORTH copping.
That's why I'm still trying to cop the 2000 SJ's.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yaosux

how are they holding up?
do they crease easily?
happy.gif

i wear a 11.5-12 and the 12 fit normal good to me
so i would say yeah.

If you have questions just call the damn company if it's Eastbay, FNL, Nike, Champs, etc. It would put all your worries to rest!!!!

wow..is iss down because of this space jam release? trying to post on wanted (lookiing for a sz.10) and the site keep crashing.

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Im surprised at how limited these really arent

I'm pretty sure it really depends on where you're at. The supply is there because it's a gr but demand is different city to city

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom