*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife is holding my pair until Christmas day. I know she got them for me, she wouldn't let me leave the house during the release. Friday can't comesoon enough. She came through last year with the 11/12 pack. Damn she's good to me!

Originally Posted by northsideboss82

Believing people on here that are saying JB will do a restock on these is like believing the people before release saying dont worry people theres enough to go around cause its a GR release,people need to read between the lines,this is not a normal release at all,when was the last time you scene people nationwide act like this over a GR jordan release,smash and grabs,they didnt even do that way in 85-95 for jordans,if it is a restock of these,trust me,you wont get them unless your the few thats just blessed to have them[basically getting super lucky again].

ask yourself these questions:

Why wouldn't nike want to make more money?
What is stopping nike from making more money?

They know for sure these will sell out AGAIN.

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Originally Posted by djeo23

Originally Posted by BBYPENNY

For the people who ordered from FNL, did anybody receive their tracking number for the shipment or do they still have their status as processing?
Mine is still processing too man.
me 2.
me 3... i ordered a 15 for a niketalker who is contracting overseas... he usually gives me like a 20 buck tip for my efforts... every dollar makesmy pair cheaper
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fresh23

Dam, I really hope I dont miss a restock. Anyone know when the usually sites update?

FNL - When the shoes come out on Fri midnight...restock is usually Monday Morning..

but FNL had a FSR this morning at 8 Eastern...so idk....

I would have the sites on the shoe page and F5 it until you see your size up...

think about it....they have to allocate all the inventory and then see what is left/coming in and the post it up

good luck
patience is key

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by gottig10

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by johndeuce

tumblr_kv50uvNVd51qa4og8o1_500.png

wattup yall
happy.gif

Not much. How's it feel to piss away $350?

u mad?
No offense gottig, you look like a totaly hypebeast in your avy

And before you ask, no im not mad...got these and the OG's

Technically, you have these and the '00 RETRO, if I recall correctly, i'm the only one that ever had a DS "OG" Space Jam
smile.gif

Well you know what I mean, those never really hit the market (right?) so i just call the 00 ones OG
laugh.gif

^^^I hear ya playa
smile.gif

Maaaaan, I sure hope this eastbay order comes through on my 2 sz 12's! I really have no need for 5 pairs, but I'd at least like ONE of them in my sizelol

Originally Posted by ajrocka

For the people who ordered from FNL, did anybody receive their tracking number for the shipment or do they still have their status as processing?

me 2.
same here
eyes.gif

did they send yall an email and charge your card. i want these badly

Originally Posted by Litflynt

Originally Posted by Fresh23

Dam, I really hope I dont miss a restock. Anyone know when the usually sites update?

FNL - When the shoes come out on Fri midnight...restock is usually Monday Morning..

but FNL had a FSR this morning at 8 Eastern...so idk....

I would have the sites on the shoe page and F5 it until you see your size up...

think about it....they have to allocate all the inventory and then see what is left/coming in and the post it up

good luck
patience is key

Thanks for the info, im gonna keep trying.

^^^I hear ya playa
smile.gif

Maaaaan, I sure hope this eastbay order comes through on my 2 sz 12's! I really have no need for 5 pairs, but I'd at least like ONE of them in my size lol

What in the world are those 5's in your avy if i may ask?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KuyaT

Just spoke to a NDC rep. He told me that my particular order is essentially processed (my status says In Progress) and a waiting the shipment company/agency to pick for delivery. I ask if he had an idea of when it would be picked up, he said tomorrow but Monday at the latest.

Just wanted to share in case anyone was wondering the same.

Appreciate the info man...

basically you gotta sit at your computer all night every night until they release and even then they'll probably get scooped up so quick your tired %*%won't be able to cop because your hand eye coordination will be off.
yes, i'm still bitter haha. good luck to us all.

A lot of you are going to have to settle for paying over retail. The hopes of these popping up on a website in your size is slim. And if they do pop up, firstcome first serve. Someone is bound to grab them first. If you have that type of time, go 'head. It's your prerogative.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

^^^I hear ya playa
smile.gif

Maaaaan, I sure hope this eastbay order comes through on my 2 sz 12's! I really have no need for 5 pairs, but I'd at least like ONE of them in my size lol

What in the world are those 5's in your avy if i may ask?
pimp.gif

They are Shawn Marion V's(Phoenix Suns) colorway.

Originally Posted by northsideboss82

infant jordan mad,just cause you stay in the boooooooooooooondocks and its an easy cop for you doesnt mean the same for everybody,likei said,there will be alot of sad faces after a couple of more weeks past by without a major restock,yall acting like every shoe store is getting another large full shipment run of these,ill believe it when i see it,and 5 pairs sent to your local little town mom and pop shop with you being the only sneakerhead in town doesnt count either.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mad why? I already have my pair and I never said it was an easy cop, all you had to do was put in a little work. 5 pairs is a FSR now? AndI'm sure im not the only sneakerhead in NY.

Lol @ this insanity.

I guess a lot more people will believe me next time when I say save yourself the trouble and just do a preorder. I was selling these on preorder for $225. Nowpeople are hitting me up begging me to sell them a pair for $300 (after they spent all day scrambling trying to secure a pair from the stores to no avail).This is hilarious.

Everyone who listened to me is sitting on reasonably priced Space Jams right now, without any hassle whatsoever.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Lol @ this insanity.

I guess a lot more people will believe me next time when I say save yourself the trouble and just do a preorder. I was selling these on preorder for $225. Now people are hitting me up begging me to sell them a pair for $300 (after they spent all day scrambling trying to secure a pair from the stores to no avail). This is hilarious.

Everyone who listened to me is sitting on reasonably priced Space Jams right now, without any hassle whatsoever.

You're absolutely right. I even emailed you before going out to get these. Skillfully, I got 11 pairs in different sizes for retail and some under retail.I may hit you up for a pair of those VI's.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

A lot of you are going to have to settle for paying over retail. The hopes of these popping up on a website in your size is slim. And if they do pop up, first come first serve. Someone is bound to grab them first. If you have that type of time, go 'head. It's your prerogative.

its sad...but true...getting these for retail is going to be hard...not impossible...you just gotta keep it moving and make sure if you want them...your fingeris on that F5 button
smile.gif

Paying a little over retail ain't bad...
I paid 215 shipped from shoetrends and considering how last night went...well worth the extra $20 after tax...
got the FNL pair this morning for $192 shipped..so...$23 to ensure I get a pair...don't mind if I do...

I do hope all ya'll that didn't get your pair...get them...it's a great shoe...means alot to me personally ( concord XI was my first Jordan back inthe 90's)

Merry Christmas everyone...

me 2.
same here
eyes.gif

They sent me an order confirmation and charged my card. I was able to go to their site and log on to my account and it just says "Processing" undermy status. Like everybody who placed an order through FNL, I just hope they don't screw it up for the people who got lucky and able to complete thetransaction. Crossing my fingers.

i never owened a pair of XI's...back in the day, my mother couldn't afford them. i always wanted a pair tho. funny story (well sorta), at lunch time iaccidentally spilled chocolate milk on this kid's bred XI's when i was in the 6th grade. i was like uh oh. he didn't mind tho. he just wiped themoff and that was that.

i knew for sure i was about to get into a fight lol. nothing happened tho. he took it in stride.

so that just made me want bred XI's lol cuz man i wanted a pair back in the day. anyway i gotta keep trying to get these space jams. i'm not giving up.

me 2.
same here
eyes.gif

They sent me an order confirmation and charged my card. I was able to go to their site and log on to my account and it just says "Processing" under my status. Like everybody who placed an order through FNL, I just hope they don't screw it up for the people who got lucky and able to complete the transaction. Crossing my fingers.
FNL is terrible at order updates...
I placed my order and it still says processing even though I have a shipping confirmation with tracking
your best bet is that if you don't see something within 24 hours after the order was placed is to call...

Speaking of the 00' space jams, I remember throwing mine in the dryer couple months after they released and the soles coming right off.

smh.gif
at me for even doing that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom