*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by el cuco

Originally Posted by retroabe

midnight release was good
hoh cherry hill came tru
How long was the wait? Me n my boy scooped ours up from Kicks USA this morning, there were 3 people when we got there.
waited like 2 hours or so they had about 120 pairs got 2 size 10.5 my size so it was worth the wait

Originally Posted by johndeuce

one sold for 390 LOL yessss i got a 9.5 and an 11 whoever wanna deal with me! hit me upsss ;] ill slang each for 350. :]
People like this tool are going to get this locked

SMH at your price too

hoh cherry hill came tru
How long was the wait? Me n my boy scooped ours up from Kicks USA this morning, there were 3 people when we got there.
waited like 2 hours or so they had about 120 pairs got 2 size 10.5 my size so it was worth the wait
Not bad at all, we were only allowed one pair per person, since they only had one of each size from sz 8-11...eventhough they said they had a 2 ofeach FSR last night when we called.

hoh cherry hill came tru
You into CB7s? sick. ambers
wink.gif

Aye, y'all need to chill with this buy/sell %%#% You're gonna get the thread locked. Go to eBay with that bull.

Originally Posted by solejordan

Originally Posted by richiedge

I had a bunch of auctions ending today for these and I was asleep when they ended. When I woke up I was pleased to see they all went for around 450. One size 10.5 went for 535 shipped and he paid right away. UNREAL.

Prices are dipping though.

highest auction i've seen thus far is this 160389438956.

he has to be crazy.

cheaper i get DS 00 retros for way less than that

cheaper i get
They usually restock online so keep a look out.

If people don't wanna to pay $350+ prices on eBay right now, just WAIT. The prices are always super high the day after release. Just wait a week for themarket to get saturated as all the sellers come out.

stupid ignorant hypebeast NTers FTL.......You guys give the shoegame a bad rap.... and that's not hate, that's a fact

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

so shoe trends went from 200 to 250??
You are correct my man.

12/8/2009 Shoetrends.com $200.00

12/23/2009 Shoetrends.com $250.00
eek.gif

None the less, Ron is still that dude!!

Shotrends is so legit and I can't believe dudes was hating on the late 90 pages
eyes.gif
I cannot hate on Ron!!!
Shoe trends is right on point with the prices...
got my pair for $200 but keep in mind ...shoetrends ALWAYS seems to be the first of the four presellers with them up
I remember getting the Hare 1's from them a month before release...

FYI...the FNL order that I placed this morning when everyone was hollering it's unavailable...
just got my shipping email...
regular shipping...Jan 4th delivery...

got my two pair...

but these eBay prices are SOOOoooOOO tempting...lol j/k

this thread is crazy cause u got iss down the whole day
laugh.gif
all the iss beasts are here to stay...atleast for now

"Anywhere that sells hats should have a black and blue hat. SMH" People like you need to just not contribute if you're gonna post a reply likethis to the guys question. Obviously go to a normal hat store and you will see normal fitteds actually no not match the space jams unless its a black and whiteor all black fitted. Dodgers, brewers, mets, royals all do not match in the traditional hat. For the dude that asked where to cop a fitted try myfitteds.com orecapcity.com

everything always restocks remember last year with the 11/12 CDP. just like the SJ release sold out everywhere on release day and than a restock came thefollowing week..

Anyways the space jams were more of a Limited General Release than just a GR IMO

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

everything always restocks remember last year with the 11/12 CDP. just like the SJ release sold out everywhere on release day and than a restock came the following week..

Anyways the space jams were more of a Limited General Release than just a GR IMO

nerd.gif
explain...

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

"Anywhere that sells hats should have a black and blue hat. SMH" People like you need to just not contribute if you're gonna post a reply like this to the guys question. Obviously go to a normal hat store and you will see normal fitteds actually no not match the space jams unless its a black and white or all black fitted. Dodgers, brewers, mets, royals all do not match in the traditional hat. For the dude that asked where to cop a fitted try myfitteds.com or ecapcity.com

Well some if not all, not sure, of the hats you named aren't just black and blue... you mad because you didn't get them? Calm down, I wasn'tspeaking to you, little boy.

well last night i got lucky and ordered through the phone on eastbay, one size 13 for me and one size 11 for the homie. both shoes are already shipped on theirway, i kinda wish i would have gotten another pair for myself but i guess i should be thankful i got one pair. cant wait til they get here!
pimp.gif

hopefully i can get lucky on the restock

First things first. Don't hate on the people that did the work to get em.

Second. Take the selling elsewhere

THird. DOn't be that guy who puts up 23232 pictures and say you're selling for 350. You are a busta for doin that. And you probably a little teenybopper. So take that to the other forum.

Either that or you will end up getting banned. Your call. Good luck selling them with your 0 feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom