Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I just put em up on ebay!

Just seeing wat imma get for it. "Testing Waters".

but i could careless if they sell... Only reason i am so is i can have see if can get $ to Double up wen someone restocks!

pimp.gif

hm...gotta wait till ISS is back up cuz i gotta get my pics off there that i made a listing with....
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

and ....... GONE!

Sold em for 330 Shipped.... Wish it was 400+ but hey watever.. my intensions wer never to flip em! especially for that price!

Also dont believe that Nike Rep Email

I got off the phone with the manager at a Nikestore aroundmy way and they said exactly this: "Well since they are a General Release , we will most likely get a re-stock but we wont know til next week" So yeah im countin on them re-ing up on these... since they did re-stock on the Charity 6s...

nerd.gif

lol i did exact same last night, testing waters - less than 3 hours -- some1 bought 335 shippd, didnt even wait for bidding to end, was at 125 wen he used"Buy it now" lol

ima keep postd for restocks, im almost positive they will, last year they restocked xi/xii pack like 5X....... plus if it dont happen, its not the end of theworld.

i got some 'DS concords 00 arriving tday, and by sellling these i basically got the concords for -- $300 (what i paid) - $135 (profit from spacejam sale) =$165 shipped........!!!
pimp.gif

and for all u kiiddies out there.......thats how u get $165 CONCORDS!!! >>> $191 spacejams with suspect materials

All these divs boasting about resellin! If your such a great sales person why not open your own store and go legit and man out the hard times when shoes issittin on shelves and you gotta tell staff they workin a 4 day week.

Bleeding the economy of what little life is left in it, well done great effort you whet into a store bought shoes and sold them on what an achievement you mustfeel so fulfilled with yourself surely a highlight in your résumé!

Me and a few of my boys waited 11 hours for these outside the mall...in the snow. We were supposed to be the first few in line but these 3 guys showed up andcut everyone cuz they knew the manager
mad.gif
they took all the size 12's, but i was able to get the last 13. at least i got them, but nights like that makeme wish the internet was more reliable

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Originally Posted by magneto621

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

THESE "big" releases are all the same.

1.everybody over hypes them on these message boards
2. everybody makes the online sites crash and go in line for crazy ammounts of time and then act up
3. some get their some dont
4. everybody comes on niketalk sayin i got a 13 and i need an 8.5 can we trade....
5. then they all yell at resellers even when the live out in cali they yell at people like me that get 15 pairs in lancaster pa where nobody else wanted them and i gave them until 12 pm to get all the pairs they wanted
6. then people say they will sit by the computer and refresh for the next 4 days
7. then they complain about prices on ebay sooooo high and tell resellers to get a "real job" because they are mad resellers are making 200+ on a shoe they couldnt get
8. then arguements ensue about why somebody is "mad"
9. then its 20 pages of "omg i just got my shipping confirmation"
10 then its 20 pages of pics talkin about how jb sucks, they hate the quality, they are done with jb etc

dont wait for a restock, go pay resellers prices..... We appreciate when you guys buy them up from me, plz take em off my hands

i can tell you are some sort of lame
laugh.gif
x2
laugh.gif

What would you do if you can't move all of those?

its impossible not to move them? I had 20 pairs total, sold 3 before rd, and put up 13 pairs yesterday, sold 6 for a 350 bin and all my others have bids over230 right now... These won sell for under retail so I dont lose out at all... I got most for retaila nd some for 160, in pennsylvania we dont pay sales tax sothat helps

Originally Posted by magneto621

THESE "big" releases are all the same.

1.everybody over hypes them on these message boards
2. everybody makes the online sites crash and go in line for crazy ammounts of time and then act up
3. some get their some dont
4. everybody comes on niketalk sayin i got a 13 and i need an 8.5 can we trade....
5. then they all yell at resellers even when the live out in cali they yell at people like me that get 15 pairs in lancaster pa where nobody else wanted them and i gave them until 12 pm to get all the pairs they wanted
6. then people say they will sit by the computer and refresh for the next 4 days
7. then they complain about prices on ebay sooooo high and tell resellers to get a "real job" because they are mad resellers are making 200+ on a shoe they couldnt get
8. then arguements ensue about why somebody is "mad"
9. then its 20 pages of "omg i just got my shipping confirmation"
10 then its 20 pages of pics talkin about how jb sucks, they hate the quality, they are done with jb etc

dont wait for a restock, go pay resellers prices..... We appreciate when you guys buy them up from me, plz take em off my hands

i can tell you are some sort of lame
laugh.gif

I CAN TELL you are som sort of jealous
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
please take that @+! elsewhere. lol up in here fishing HARD fore-pprops???? LOL u know fordang sure noone is gna pay ur rape prices here on NT.. keep it moving. ur not the only one to cop 10+ pairs. all it proves that youhave a credit card........ big deal. lol
laugh.gif

^ the mentality above makes me shake my head. . . whether you do this for a living, or flip shoes for some "extra cash" is just pitiful. get a realjob. You could pay for shoes but you can't buy class. lol

That comment was for HotButter. Also for anyone else who picks up random sizes and quantities for the sake of resale at ridiculously inflated prices.

Originally Posted by YOUNG SERG

^ the mentality above makes me shake my head. . . whether you do this for a living, or flip shoes for some "extra cash" is just pitiful. get a real job. You could pay for shoes but you can't buy class. lol
Ppl are that broke. Its not his fault he did not try to get a good job so he could hook ppl up for a good price or just let the store sell them toppl that want them. Or is it?

lol at buying class... It's funny that most of you guys are new shoeheads and mad at me for reselling..

I start my auctions off at 1 cent, i dont force people to pay reseller prices, I set a bin but I start them at 1 penny... why you so mad for? I have a 1 yearold son and Im a full time college student and Work a full time and part time job, @%%@ is tough out here and if i can make 2000 dollar profit on 1 hour ofwork to provide a good holiday for my son and family then that should be a good thing..

WHy do I have to "look out" for a bunch of hypebeasts ive never met?

Don't knock the hustle. If you could make a load of money off reselling these to kids then you would do the same thing as dude. Reselling isn't acrime, most NTers should know that. If it weren't for reselling, some of y'all wouldn't never even lay eyes on your grails.

smh.gif

can we change the title to "official resell of Jordan 11 space jam"? You would be a fool not to resell these at this point....a free $100+ basicallyto some dumb people. I'm all for it, eventhough i passed on this release.

yeah this one of the craziest releases probably since the grapes drop a few years back, luckily I walked in the side door grabbed a chair from the food courtand sat right in front of footaction for about 45min and waited for my boy(who is the manager) while all the other people lined up at the front doors of themall and waited for security to let them in, he got there let me in, I left with my 2 pair on discount with easy, came out $132 a pair with tax, then a fewhours later he calls to tell me that one of his employees didn't unbox the whole shipment and he found a whole other box with a few sizes left. I told himthanks and stopped by and put another pair on layaway just in case I want to pick it up later this weekend.

Man if I aint want mine I'd sell em for the rent money but forget all that
laugh.gif
demand is def high right now

Originally Posted by Agent0024

lilpennymagicfan- u couldn't of possibly strucc a nerve with me I only wanted one pair, and grabbed those at my spot at TEN IN THE MORNING. I did not wait in line, I did not pay over retail, I did not hype or beast on this release. When you have been buying nothing but Air Jordans consistently for over ten years, like I have, you start to know people and they help you spend your hard-earned money with ease, not with hype, panic and ridiculousness... your a bum in a bum town and after about a week or two you'll be begging everybody u spit on to cop for retail from you....

The re-sale game is a wrap. Hype pushes your product for a couple weeks at best, then u bottom out... don't PM me either after New Year's I only wanted, and obtained, 1 pair. I'm only upset because what you're doing in this thread is just mean-spirited. It's little teenagers on here that wanted nothing but one pair and maybe they aren't even old enough to remember the first SJ release or know how ham people go for the XI. I got mine and didn't care if I didn't cuz the 2000 SJ which I also have in next to new condition far outclipses these in quality, value, and anything else that matters.... so sorry to burst your bubble I'm 26 and couldn't care less about your shipment and hell nah I 8nt mad I got mine cuz...

and your talk about doin the same thing in big cities SOUNDS GOOD, but of course you're lying and could never prove it. What a hypebeast !

DO NOT LOSE SLEEP PEOPLE! TAKE YOUR TIME, DO NOT PAY RESALE PRICES!! DON'T BUY FROM PEOPLE WHO ELIMINATED YOUR CHANCE AT GETTING THESE FOR RETAIL!!!! TAKE IT FROM ME AND OTHERS IF YOU'RE PAYING ANYTHING OVER $200-250 YOU MIGHT AS WELL GET THE 2000 SPACE JAMS.... DON'T FALL VICTIM TO THE HYPE PLEASE

sorry for yelling but its just plain wrong....

lmao!! you are crying because i bought all the pairs that other people couldnt? what dont you understand? shoes take weeks to sell out here. I helped stores out and they asked me to buy the rest of their stock because ive been doing this since 03. Need my proof that I have done this is chicago and ny? Find windycitysole on ebay and ask him, ive got full size runs from hoh for retail early.

You can take it as boasting or whatever, Ive been buying and collecting jordans for 19 years, shoes are not a necessity unless you have none. They are a "want" that people feel they must have. I didnt take away from nobody here, and you are seeming a little bitter thinking im gonna sit on the pairs I got????? Check my name on ebay, sold 9 pairs at 365 shipped already and you can see that payment was recieved..

powwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

lol everyone get off "lilpennymagicfan".......... hes just a old man, hense the 19 years of collecting, that comes up once a year during the x-masjordan release. leave him alone, you know --this is the only time he'll see any substaintial cash flow...
devil.gif
laugh.gif

All of you that were saying there was gonna be a restock were wrong. Most of the websites took the shoe down. It might pop up at random times though.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

All of you that were saying there was gonna be a restock were wrong. Most of the websites took the shoe down. It might pop up at random times though.

there is going to be a restock...just not right away. It is xmas time you know?

Originally Posted by YOUNG SERG

^ the mentality above makes me shake my head. . . whether you do this for a living, or flip shoes for some "extra cash" is just pitiful. get a real job. You could pay for shoes but you can't buy class. lol

LOL lil extra cas'h?? whats wrong with a 21 year old selling my 1 single pair of spacejams that i coppd on release date and took advantage of the marketthat helped me finally obtain my holy grail -- DS concords for a very reasonable price at $165?????????

if that makes u shake ur head, please move to communists china. please tell me whats NOT CLASSY about that move????? lol

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

Don't knock the hustle. If you could make a load of money off reselling these to kids then you would do the same thing as dude. Reselling isn't a crime, most NTers should know that. If it weren't for reselling, some of y'all wouldn't never even lay eyes on your grails.

smh.gif
QFT.

Don't knock the hustle...

250254aea6646a1de35c8613d515f3d04e55d9b.pjpg

tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom