*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by TheMaliciousKid

I've seen numerous people in here saying that they hope concords drop next year. My only thing is why would they drop when they were just released not that long ago? You guys see how long it took them to re-retro the Space Jams. You guys will probably get concords again in about another 2-3 years.

Mine from the DMP pretty much just sit there. Wore em when I first got'em several times. Now they just rest.

Oh and my Space Jams shipped last night
tongue.gif

Thanks Footaction.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Those DMP XI's, are not even Concords.

Concord = Purple

It's been 9 years since the "Concords" released.

I don't doubt you on that one, they should have at the very least made a limit to how many you can order per customer but it's whatever I'll getthem someday.

If anybody knows where i can get a size 13 in the state of Maryland PM me
Never had a problem getting size 13 until now
with this shoe

Originally Posted by YOUNG SERG

Originally Posted by gottig10

The only reason anyone here would get mad at people reselling is because there not able to obtain as many or any of the shoes them selfs. To anyone reselling please jus ignore the ignorant people who want to cry about it posting here. Just have fun with your money and don't trip.

To add some salt on to there wounds, not even 15 hours into a 3 day action on eBay, someone has allready bought my 2nd pair of space jams for $300.00 and they paid right away!!!!! Wow what people will do for shoes!!! I love this. Now I'm good.
That would be true if i didnt have my pair. scroll about 160 pages back and you'll see my post about 10 days ago when i paid OVER retail for my pair from my mom and pop shop. Yes i paid extra, but not from a "RESELLER". The extra amount went towards two things 1) Having a pair SLIGHTLY early than release and 2) NOT having to worry about lining up or E-Lining up on Midnight
It's not about the money. It's about principle. Buying pairs purposely just to inflate price and sell? Like i said before... get a real job. For those who don't see my argument, let's just agree to disagree. Good luck to all those still hunting for a pair.

I work at polo and kelloggs and go to school full time. I make 21.12 an hour at kelloggs and work for 8 bucks at polo just for the discount. I made 2000 inprofit for taking pictures of some shoes and putting them on the internet...

Tell me how that is wrong or stupid??

reslling shoes>>>9-5 and having taxes taken out

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

^ The DMP 11 arent concords. I saw samples of the 11 concords and they will release in 2010-2011

cdp, space jam 09 mold i pressume? or will they resemble the dmp xi's more??

I just landed my 4th shipment im getting 75 more pairs! There factory is out and the rest of the restocks will happen in early january.

An hour ago the dude said he was getting his 3rd shipment tomorrow, now he just got his fourth restock of 75 pairs. We don't believe you, you need morepeople.
roll.gif

it is what it is, i really don't feel bad for some people on here because they had months to either establish hookups or plan a way to get them. i passedon the space jams but the manager at the place i go to on a regular basis was willing to hold a pair until whenever i woke up and give me the employee 30% offbecause he knows i take care of him when he needs a favor.

i do feel bad for the 14-15 year old kid or the guy who's been collecting shoes that doesn't know about niketalk or the parents who were trying to geta pair for their kid but got shafted because of a reseller.

if a reseller really bothers you though, grow a pair of balls and call them out on it when you see them walking out the store with all those shoes. i won'tlie i suge knighted my way into getting a reseller to sell me my size 11.5 columbias for retail back in 2001 when i saw that this guy bought all 6 size 11.5pairs they had. i wanted 1 pair for me to wear and i won't lie i was furious when i saw what he pulled.

i had my friends with me so that helped because he looked kinda shook but i told him straight up, " i don't want no problems but you took every 11.5and thats my size, i'm giving you retail plus tax for one of those pairs and you do whatever you want with the rest"

he begrudingly took my $137.50 and we both went our seperate ways.

Originally Posted by bobyelenak

I just landed my 4th shipment im getting 75 more pairs! There factory is out and the rest of the restocks will happen in early january.

An hour ago the dude said he was getting his 3rd shipment tomorrow, now he just got his fourth restock of 75 pairs. We don't believe you, you need more people.
roll.gif

are u serious my 4th shipment is coming early january and i got my 3rd shipment today. U dont have to belive me i got local and online customers that sayother. Go open a store get a jordan account then u will learn a little about business.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

^ The DMP 11 arent concords. I saw samples of the 11 concords and they will release in 2010-2011

cdp, space jam 09 mold i pressume? or will they resemble the dmp xi's more??

Space jams. They were a size 9 so i cant really say much cause i usually display a 10.5. But they seem identical

An hour ago the dude said he was getting his 3rd shipment tomorrow, now he just got his fourth restock of 75 pairs. We don't believe you, you need more people.
roll.gif

The hate is strong in this thread. Now you guys just sound bitter.

There are obviously a lot of desperate parents out there keen to get these shoes for their kids. At this time of yr especially its sad to see people gettingripped off, its not even that bad ripping off parents who are foolish to buy their kids these at any cost but there are young kids out there who might havetheir first job in KFC/BK doing OT for a month hoping to get these shoes for Christmas and they are being left go without them which sucks.

Lets face it its not exactly an honest wage I would put it up there with ticket touts standing outside the ball game reselling tickets.

Its one thing to sell a pair of vintage kicks to a sneakerhead who can appreciate the quality and design of the shoe its another thing to flip a brand new shoestraight off the shelf to someone looking to make their Christmas.

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

The only reason anyone here would get mad at people reselling is because there not able to obtain as many or any of the shoes them selfs. To anyone reselling please jus ignore the ignorant people who want to cry about it posting here. Just have fun with your money and don't trip.

To add some salt on to there wounds, not even 15 hours into a 3 day action on eBay, someone has allready bought my 2nd pair of space jams for $300.00 and they paid right away!!!!! Wow what people will do for shoes!!! I love this. Now I'm good.
That would be true if i didnt have my pair. scroll about 160 pages back and you'll see my post about 10 days ago when i paid OVER retail for my pair from my mom and pop shop. Yes i paid extra, but not from a "RESELLER". The extra amount went towards two things 1) Having a pair SLIGHTLY early than release and 2) NOT having to worry about lining up or E-Lining up on Midnight
It's not about the money. It's about principle. Buying pairs purposely just to inflate price and sell? Like i said before... get a real job. For those who don't see my argument, let's just agree to disagree. Good luck to all those still hunting for a pair.

I work at polo and kelloggs and go to school full time. I make 21.12 an hour at kelloggs and work for 8 bucks at polo just for the discount. I made 2000 in profit for taking pictures of some shoes and putting them on the internet...

"young serg" please explain how some1 who buys ONE pair with the initial intentions on keeping them, but then sees that you can make 70% straightprofit and decides to capitalize instead of keeping -shady quality sneakers that costs an arm and a leg? i relaly dont see how that categories me as areseller. lol ur logic needs work myfriend
tongue.gif

id call myself an "opportunist" not a resleler. lemme guess u didnt get ur pair?
eyes.gif

roll.gif

are u serious my 4th shipment is coming early january and i got my 3rd shipment today. U dont have to belive me i got local and online customers that say other. Go open a store get a jordan account then u will learn a little about business.
Oh yeah? What's your online website an ebay store?

roll.gif

are u serious my 4th shipment is coming early january and i got my 3rd shipment today. U dont have to belive me i got local and online customers that say other. Go open a store get a jordan account then u will learn a little about business.
Oh yeah? What's your online website an ebay store?

We are a local store. We have no website YET but we are in the process of expanding our chain and getting a site. We do not sell on ebay I sell to locals,phone orders, and online requests aka a niketalk PM.

got mine from crookedtongues the day they came out
anyone know around when i can expect them by? emailed them but didnt get a definite answer? thanks nt

roll.gif

How is your restock selling at your store so far?

i called this mom and pop store thats about an hour away to check if they had any for a friend and they said they sold out and got another shipment in so it ispossible some stores got in more pairs....the store bumped the price up $50 though lol

this thread is straight comedy!! lol esp. b/c im currently handicapped at home with a broken hand lol

My NDC order said it would be here by three and its not here. Now the estimated delivery date is gone from the Fedex page for my order.

So my order did get caught up in the delay. SMH

And dude shouldn't question 410, he has provided great info in the past. Also 410 is your third stock spoken for? I would love another pair or two. (I willbe wearing all my pairs, none will EVER be for sale)

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

I work at polo and kelloggs and go to school full time. I make 21.12 an hour at kelloggs and work for 8 bucks at polo just for the discount. I made 2000 in profit for taking pictures of some shoes and putting them on the internet...

"young serg" please explain how some1 who buys ONE pair with the initial intentions on keeping them, but then sees that you can make 70% straight profit and decides to capitalize instead of keeping -shady quality sneakers that costs an arm and a leg? i relaly dont see how that categories me as a reseller. lol ur logic needs work myfriend
tongue.gif

id call myself an "opportunist" not a resleler. lemme guess u didnt get ur pair?
eyes.gif

Got my pair,thanks for asking. If you would take time to read my post, you would know that. Opportunist huh? Sounds synonymous to me...

I'm not mad at the resellers. Get rid of your extra pairs ASAP. That's the best time for making a killing like this. Some people just aren'tpatient.

Originally Posted by AIRhova13

roll.gif

How is your restock selling at your store so far?
We have a size 8 from the restock left and its on hold a customers coming to pick it up. The 3rd restock will start being sold 12/26.

Exactly how you gonna talk down on the people who like my self wanted 1 pair at retail , so we did what we had to do to cop them and that
means camp out. so when you showed up in the AM they was all gone .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom