*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't fall for those ebay prices people... 99% of them are shill bids. Look at the bid history of them - 0 feedback! Also, there is a size 12 going for$710... COME ON NOW!

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Don't fall for those ebay prices people... 99% of them are shill bids. Look at the bid history of them - 0 feedback! Also, there is a size 12 going for $710... COME ON NOW!
And it's gonna be deadbeat central too.

Some people will get legit profit funds here and there, but it 100% what it seems.

As usual...

Originally Posted by Litflynt

Originally Posted by djeo23

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

anyone else having issues trying to sell an extra pair?? i have an extra pair and its really hard selling it..

Cause you selling it for 300+ homie. that's why.
once again,
you can't hate....I had that one 11.5 up on eBay for a couple hours and someone just copped it for $365 shipped...
yet again....if people are willing to pay these prices...stop knocking on them...
it is what it is...
this is American and its a free country...if you have $$ to purchase something and someone else misses their chance...the missed chance is valued at the extra amount the reseller charges...the age old question...HOW MUCH IS YOUR TIME WORTH...

when the CDP came out last year...I bought Two packs at $495 shipped...why...because I earn enough to make sure I don't have to spend hours in the cold to get them...

why does someone drive a BMW when a Toyota is just as reliable...because some want leather riding up their crack and can afford to have so...
do you guys knock doctors who have to charge $90,000 for a liver transplant and they rock a rolex...

this thread has actually gone from hypebeast reselling arguments to a class system argument..god's and clauds...

for you youngn's ...the stock market is a slot machine dressed in a suit and everyday there are millions made by firms...every dollar made means somewhere someone lost a dollar...theres only so many dollars...

My suggestion and MODS please step in...how about the hypebeast reseellers stop posting for a day...
just my two cents...

it's a muta*** shoe...grail or not...it's plastic/leather/rubber..... can't imagine what the zuh zuh forum looks like Christmas eve...
tongue.gif

^^^I feel you on this. Im a collector as much as Im a reseller. Hey, its better than selling drugs and its legal..lol. But im not a reseller in the way that Iwould go and couple a stack of multiple pairs to flip. Im good with getting a pair for myself and maybe 1-2 pairs to sell. So I can feel people being mad atthe guys buying a sh*t load of these only to jack up the price for the people that really want these. But in the economy we live in, whats wrong with making afew extra dollars? If people are willing to pay that price then so be it. Im not not one of them and wont be, im only 29 years old and been into sneakers since9. I would cop heat here and there back when I was young but when it comes to actually really collecting, Im only 4 years strong. Its a expensive habit and oneof the ways I can afford all these shoes is from reselling. We all do it. We know the value of our shoes, would you want to get rid of a pair of shoes you ownfor a lower price knowing they are worth much more??....Just my opinion on this but not all resellers are bad. lol.

I don no about u guys, but i like the quality on these space jms, I mean there no dmp, or 2001 retro, but there waaaay better tha the cdp

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Don't fall for those ebay prices people... 99% of them are shill bids. Look at the bid history of them - 0 feedback! Also, there is a size 12 going for $710... COME ON NOW!

Some people will get legit profit funds here and there, but it 100% what it seems.

As usual...

ill admit to this. i have a few friends up on ebay asking me to shill bid and im tired of it! mofos stuck and ebay prices are dropping. anyways, im gonna startcharging for shil bidding. lol

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

Don't knock the hustle. If you could make a load of money off reselling these to kids then you would do the same thing as dude. Reselling isn't a crime, most NTers should know that. If it weren't for reselling, some of y'all wouldn't never even lay eyes on your grails.
smh.gif
QFT.

Don't knock the hustle...

250254aea6646a1de35c8613d515f3d04e55d9b.pjpg

tongue.gif

thats how real resellers do it get that money
smh.gif

If ur gonna do that get a JB account u pay like $40-70 for em and sell em retail. U know a real job

laugh.gif
cause its just that easy insn't it, if that were the case my friend EVERYONE would have a JB account
laugh.gif

TaggPopperNJ good to see u got em. Lol u copped the family pack? lol

lol, yeah!. happy I did. I got rid of my first pair last week and seening some dude with these on yestrday lead me back into the hype. I went to every store inthe mall i was at and no luck so I can only say it was God that looked me out on these cus I really wanted my size 10 again..lol.

*sigh* looks like my hook up isn't going to come through. I knew I should've gotten another pair.

I really don't wanna pay these re-sell prices so anyone taking trades for their SJs?

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

TaggPopperNJ, great story. That's all obe has to do, be at the right place at the right time and keep your eyes open. Congrats.

Thanks man, would have copped a pair for my daughters mother too but she on time out right now...lol.

Man, I called them yesterday and they said my order was just about ready to be shipped, but I still havent received any shipping confirmation and my loot hasbeen tied up for 2 days now! Hopefully they come through within the next day or so!

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

I don't know if I posted my story in this thread yet (I did in the General section), but here it is:

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Cliffnotes of my experience:

- I get to Champs in Newport Mall, Jersey City, at 10:30 last night. The line was packed.
- They hand out index cards, but I can't obtain a size 10.
- I go to Footaction at 11:45 last night, who received 180 pairs (about 10 of each size) and they open at 5:30 AM. They have a line of 15 people already, so I waited.
- An hour later (1 AM), more people arrived, making the line enlarge to 25. The security makes us stop standing in front of the store.
- Before we leave, we all create a list of who was in which place. We take pics of it for proof.
- I sit downstairs until 3 AM, and cops come and check our information for some reason. They then tell us to leave and return at 7 AM (The store opens at 5:30 AM)
- I go with my instincts and arrive at 4:45 AM. At 5:30, they say we can go to the stores. Everyone pulls a Usain Bolt to the Footaction, but the people on the list just speed walked there.
- People who just arrived 5 minutes beforehand thought that they were the first ones in line. People were even laughing at the thought of creating the list. Funny enough, the Footaction decided to go with the list and we ended up in the front, while the others who laughed at the list were in the back of the line. People were heated
laugh.gif
- I scoop up my size 10 with easily and leave to get some McDonalds (Steak, egg and cheese bagel FTW
pimp.gif
).

In the end, there were about 70 names on the list, so the 70 people were in the front of the line (I was somewhere between 18-20). I had to go back to the mall to get gift cards, so I went to Footaction to ask how long it took for them to sell all 180 pairs. Well, they started at about 6 AM, and they were all gone by around 8 AM. Also, my Space Jam XI's also have those white balls, and a small glue stain on the tounge, but the carbon fiber and everything else was perfect. I'd say that this was a good purchase for me.

TaggPopperNJ: I'm glad you got your pair
pimp.gif
I didn't know any pairs were still left around here
laugh.gif

These came in today also. Thanks xilegacy.

Newport Mall? whooaaa!..lol. I used to live in Jersey City, I know it had to be crazy out there. Ive been hearing storys all over the place about thisrelease.. I couldn't imagine camping out for these. especially in JERSEY!!??...lol. Talking about 20 degree weather right now. Good you got your pair, Feelbad for those that didn't. My boy is tight right now, Finishline.com played him on his 3 pairs. He got the email today that he's not getting them.

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

This release is on my list of "Easy cops/ hyped up release". I happened to get like 3 hours of sleep last nite so making this trip to Jersey Gardens mall wasn't on my today list but I ran out by myself to finish some shopping. I smoke half a L, so the time will pass while I wait on these long lines since its xmas eve. I must have spent 2 hours in the mall before I decided to leave. I bumped into someone I know at one store and we started talking about the Jam's. He was telling me how he got his kid a pair which reminded me that I was meaning to do that. So I had to walk all the way to the other side of the mall, something I wasn't in the mood to do.

Boom!, I see footaction and something told me to walk in there. I had no reason to because kids foot locker was a couple of stores after. but something told me to walk in there, I think I was looking for some goretex boots or something. Anyway, I do a 360 of the store before I ended up in the kids section and found the Jams in kids size. As im walking up to the counter, I see the guy at the register put a pair of space jams on the counter. Im still in a daze from not really sleeping and the kush had me a lil hazy, so it took a second for me to realize that the space jam he put on the counter was a adult size. As I noticed that, I looked behind him and seen a small stack of space jams sitting on the counter. In the middle of that stack was my size 10. My eyes light up...lol. The employee was on the phone, I kind of made him stop what he was doing and got his attention long enough to let him know I want those size 10's..... Also my kid's size too..lol.

While I was waiting for my kids size, I over heard the manager talking on the phone to someone about the space jams saying that they found a box or something but didn't know that they had shoes in there. Was about 5 pairs there, 1 size each. I took the size 10 for myself and 11 to flip. noticed a size 8.5 and called my boy up. He didn't pick up but he's lucky because he whind up calling me back and I told him what happened and told him to call up because the manager was on the phone with someone and dude put a size 12 on the side for him. Needless to say he lucked up and got that size 8.5. told him Merry xmas and that hook up was his xmas present..hahhaha. If this happened to me that means theres still some pairs floating around. good luck to those still trying to find these.

http://s755.photobucket.com/albums/xx198/kickzhabit/?action=view&current=P1030062.jpg
http://s755.photobucket.com/albums/xx198/kickzhabit/?action=view&current=P1030063.jpg
http://s755.photobucket.com/albums/xx198/kickzhabit/?action=view&current=P1030064.jpg
http://s755.photobucket.com/albums/xx198/kickzhabit/?action=view&current=P1030070.jpg
dope! i blew down lke 3 L's on the line at HOHNY my damn self for 4 hrs in the cold i didn't expect them to have them like that at theJersey Gardens Mall...that FA is highly slept on i remember walking by there and seeing the blue Foamposite Pro B in on the wall ran in and copped! no one inNYC had them for another few weeks..ahh the good 'ol days when it was easier

Newport Mall? whooaaa!..lol. I used to live in Jersey City, I know it had to be crazy out there. Ive been hearing storys all over the place about this release.. I couldn't imagine camping out for these. especially in JERSEY!!??...lol. Talking about 20 degree weather right now. Good you got your pair, Feel bad for those that didn't. My boy is tight right now, Finishline.com played him on his 3 pairs. He got the email today that he's not getting them.

Man, it was either there, or Hudson Mall
smh.gif
. Quitehonestly, I couldn't see myself waiting there for 5 hours.

Can we stop getting pictures of what the shoes look like? My god we have all seen them by now its getting ridiculous, and to the sad people who have to resellfor money we don't need pictures of 15 boxes. Those of us that have them can see them.

Originally Posted by McBengBeng

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

As usual...

ill admit to this. i have a few friends up on ebay asking me to shill bid and im tired of it! mofos stuck and ebay prices are dropping. anyways, im gonna start charging for shil bidding. lol

On some real $@$%, that's not fair to everyone who missed out. That's what I was saying yesterday. The 0 feedback people are either deadbeats or shillbidders. Look at all those high price auctions. What are the chances of everyone making an account just to buy some Space Jams. I feel sorry for the legitsellers too, because I've gotten @++!$@ over by buyers who press Buy It Now, so they won't pay and leave negative feedback.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

TaggPopperNJ, great story. That's all obe has to do, be at the right place at the right time and keep your eyes open. Congrats.

Thanks man, would have copped a pair for my daughters mother too but she on time out right now...lol.
I feel you. Sometimes we gotta put the dunce cap on 'em. haha

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

Don't knock the hustle. If you could make a load of money off reselling these to kids then you would do the same thing as dude. Reselling isn't a crime, most NTers should know that. If it weren't for reselling, some of y'all wouldn't never even lay eyes on your grails.
smh.gif
QFT.

Don't knock the hustle...

250254aea6646a1de35c8613d515f3d04e55d9b.pjpg

tongue.gif

thats how real resellers do it get that money
smh.gif

If ur gonna do that get a JB account u pay like $40-70 for em and sell em retail. U know a real job

laugh.gif
cause its just that easy insn't it, if that were the case my friend EVERYONE would have a JB account
laugh.gif

i have respect for resellers but not on resellers bragging with their crazy pics. like this mofo. why???? for what????

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

They just showed a story on the news here in NYC on ch.7 about how crazy the release was in Sacramento CA

Damn, I was there all tripped out none of my online orders went through, but I ended getting my 3 from shoetrends yesterday and my 2 from ndc like 10 secondsago.

Dealt with the madness for nothing
indifferent.gif

Fights left and right riot police geared up pepper spray guns in hand ready to pop off! It was crazy!!!!

My boy got up in there and bought 18 pairs though and they interviewed him for the new. I bet dudes who waited and didn't get from Arden were mad salty

Sacrameno has so many damn sneaker heads. Northern California is just bad in general, unless you live in the boondocks, like watsonville (no offense)

snipes shop has a fsr. i just ordered 2 more size 11 for 220 a piece. thats not bad at all. thats like retail plus shipping for those who missed out. if youwant to check it out just google snipes shop and you will find the link. i hope i can find more restocks. back in august i paid 300 shipped for a pair fromair- randy and i just sold that same pair last night for 350. i got 2 other pairs that i got on discount from work for 132 a piece.
laugh.gif
at all those hatersthat talked crap about people buying these early. there the ones that are now scrambling to find a pair on ebay paying 350+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom