*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats crazy. i posted that snipes had a fsr like 4 hours ago and now there sold out. glad i could help some nters out. i got 2 size 11 from snipes to go alongwith the 4 i got on rd. this was a merry x-mas, space jam style.
pimp.gif

Lets not forget what Christmas is all about. The birth of Jesus Christ who died on the cross so our sins can be forgiven. Be sure to ask the Lord forforgiveness and on Christmas day just enjoy time with friends and family. Worry about the Space Jams on Saturday. God Bless. Be sure to read John 3:16 thisholiday season.

Originally Posted by riddla713

thats crazy. i posted that snipes had a fsr like 4 hours ago and now there sold out. glad i could help some nters out. i got 2 size 11 from snipes to go along with the 4 i got on rd. this was a merry x-mas, space jam style.
pimp.gif

That was you huh? Good +%# bro!! Thanks to that post i was able to double up!! Been rockin my first pair for weeks now!! Thanks yo!!

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by agentpyro

Originally Posted by rojanjon

HAH HAHAHA !!! Oh man, I'm at work and don't have a shoe box in front of me, but everywhere I looked said EURO 44=US 11, except one place, which confirmed waht fam on here are saying that EURO 45=US 11, so if that's true I got a pair of SJ size 10 on the way which will be for sale ASAP. LOL!!!! Anyone got a shoebox for a size 10 or 11 that can confirm this?

Looking at my sz 11 S.J. and EURO 45=US 11.

damn I had to go double check too.... I got a 47.5 thinking it was a 12.5 but all my boxes that are a 13 say "47.5 EURO".... oops, looks like I copped a 13. Oh well, I heard they run small anyway right?
yep i f uped to. im the one who posted the snipes shop website like 5 hours ago. i thought i got 2 size 11 but i got 2 size 44.5 which is 10.5 inus. oh well, i usually wear a size 10.5 but these and the cdp xi's run small. i can still fit them with no prob, but i will probaly just resell them sincepeople are beasting and paying 350+. hate if you want but im bout my bread at the end of the day.

Originally Posted by dhitaker07

Lets not forget what Christmas is all about. The birth of Jesus Christ who died on the cross so our sins can be forgiven. Be sure to ask the Lord for forgiveness and on Christmas day just enjoy time with friends and family. Worry about the Space Jams on Saturday. God Bless. Be sure to read John 3:16 this holiday season.
Amen. Merry Christmas NT fam. Respect and Peace.

Originally Posted by riddla713

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by agentpyro

Originally Posted by rojanjon

HAH HAHAHA !!! Oh man, I'm at work and don't have a shoe box in front of me, but everywhere I looked said EURO 44=US 11, except one place, which confirmed waht fam on here are saying that EURO 45=US 11, so if that's true I got a pair of SJ size 10 on the way which will be for sale ASAP. LOL!!!! Anyone got a shoebox for a size 10 or 11 that can confirm this?

Looking at my sz 11 S.J. and EURO 45=US 11.

damn I had to go double check too.... I got a 47.5 thinking it was a 12.5 but all my boxes that are a 13 say "47.5 EURO".... oops, looks like I copped a 13. Oh well, I heard they run small anyway right?
yep i f uped to. im the one who posted the snipes shop website like 5 hours ago. i thought i got 2 size 11 but i got 2 size 44.5 which is 10.5 in us. oh well, i usually wear a size 10.5 but these and the cdp xi's run small. i can still fit them with no prob, but i will probaly just resell them since people are beasting and paying 350+. hate if you want but im bout my bread at the end of the day.

"About my bread at the end of the day"- Hell yea fam i fee you

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

suprafly36,

You commented "OG or 00"

What do you mean "OG" they never came out in 1996. Where can you find a pair of "OG" for $300?

You can find a pair that released in 2001 for $300

They only released two times 01 and 09

i dont get it, if they never "officially" released in 1996, then wouldnt the 00's be considered OG?? logic would say so
no, they would be considered a retro plus.

Originally Posted by northsideboss82

Im in dallas tx,i just recieved my two pairs from eastbay shipped overnight,a size 15,and a size 16,crazy thing about this shoe was that i wasnt expecting that much after hearing so many complain on here,trust me its a big difference between my pair and the early released pairs,my pairs are flawless,my white neighbor who copped early compared his to mine,dude was suckin his teeth and gruntin alot,like he was getting salty cause mine didnt have defects like his,we came to the conclusion it might be because i have larger feet,i wear a size 15 or 16 and im 6-6tall,and most jordans i get dont have any defects,i think its because when they make the shoe in my size it is very noticable to the naked eye if it has defects so they might take extra time on them more than say a size everybody wears thats made at the speed of light,i swear my 16,s,are flawless,no white bumps at all on them and the plate is straight smooth without any cracks or dents,my 15,s had three little white bumps on the midsole of the left shoe andi took them off quick with a hang nail cutter,you cant even tell they were there,there werent even noticable in the first place,plus the plate on the them were smooth also without any cracks or dents,im suprised at the quility,after seeing my pairs compared to anybody who copped early its not even fair my fellow ntr,s i hope people get atleast one pair cause honestly there worth the money if you get some flawless pairs like i did.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Am I the only 1 who noticed this? If I am, let me just say that is racist lol.
On a side note my wife took my Jams wrapped them up & I can't have them until tomorrow, sucks but it's worth the wait
happy.gif

Originally Posted by dhitaker07

Lets not forget what Christmas is all about. The birth of Jesus Christ who died on the cross so our sins can be forgiven. Be sure to ask the Lord for forgiveness and on Christmas day just enjoy time with friends and family. Worry about the Space Jams on Saturday. God Bless. Be sure to read John 3:16 this holiday season.

Cool video, although I left the Galleria as soon as I saw how long that line was. Props to those who waited it out and got their pairs. Hell, props to ANY ofyou who waited it out. I ended up not getting mine that day, but decided to cop an 11 from promo today. This release taught me a lot though. Merry Christmas NTfam. Be easy.

Nice video & to the person asking about the finishline confirmation a couple pages back I got my order confirmation when I initially got thru (around 5amEST) on the 23rd & today I got shipping confirmation with my tracking number. & to everybody who didn't get their pair just stay on the lookoutthey will restock a few times.

I'm just waitin till midnight mass starts and reading through this thread ...luckily I was able to grab the 1 pair I wanted, but it's unfortunate forthode who didn't ...I'm hoping u guys get up on a restock

even tho I don't have any tips on where else to get 'em online for a reasonable price, the only tip I got is for those that got pairs with thosemidsole warts- go ask ur girl for her nail cuticle cutter/remover (looks like a small @5s nail cutter), it removes 'em cleanly and gets ur midsole lookingSTD free, hahah

merry Xmas niketalk!

man im super happy with my shoes man they truely are beauties i never had the OGs so i dont know about the quality or what not but im glad i as able to getsome pairs good luck

to all of u that still havent copped when u do u wull not be disappointed

i'm thinking about copping another pair if any sites or stores restock. they look too good on my feet.

will keep checking the thread for updates.

here are some pics of the my space jams with the sole savers, if this is the wrong place to show this i apologize and ill remove them. i know that shoes willnot be icey forever but i just wanna protect my $175 investment and keep them icey as long as i could.

left with out sole saver and the right with sole saver on
1ea36dbe1fe0c6d3fd6d0eb93e821bd2df23b4fa.jpg

Both shoes with sole savers on
f6816f19cdf40b3d1e44326dfee41fd1d4b1b0bd.jpg

i had to trace the sole of the shoe and cut them
03a16f16c8fd07361c8a539bc226a486e698befc.jpg

the actual sole saver protector
07936c3819b1c412f09d08d938f6127e58a1f423.jpg

and below are random pics to show that its isnt even noticable after you put it on

742268b114cd2f6806c3f510cd7a6af30f73e0ff.jpg
c0716f18cff90b361e698a6f3f90753ad36a8542.jpg
db1260d1dfc98f1c08037511ab598882045f3669.jpg

My blood pressure rose from all the salty-ness in this thread. I am one of the rare people that is going to pass on this. I still have to get white/red xii,and a new tv. Thats my christmas.
smile.gif
. But I hope everyone got a pair, and for future lookers good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom