*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
man these things run small. i just walked around for like 5 minutes in my size 11 and i already got pinky toe pain. in every other size 11 jordan, they fit meloose, and 10.5 fit perfect. i cant believe i was so foolish not to look inside one of my shoes for the europe measurement for size 11 before ordering fromsnipes. i got 2 44.5 which is 10.5 in us, but this one conversion chart showed 44.5 as us 11. i hope they can stretch out after a couple wears. it will probalybe years before i wear the 10.5 anyway cause i got 6 pairs in all. 4 size 11 and 2 10.5. i promise i will be hunting for restocks and i will post what ever ifind. most of the time its other nters posting the restocks a niketowns. 100% sure niketowns will have more in a couple days. just program all the niketowns inyour phone and call them 2-3 times a day.

i know I'm beating a dead horse but these things are far from 01s.. weight, material etc... I dunno man.. didnt even try em on. Straight out the box theylooked like variants. Maybe I got a bad pair cause ppl posting pics on here and they look better than mine.

agreed those sole savers are a RIP! All it is clear vinyl..you can buy a roll off ebay for like $10 bucks and "sole save" all your shoes. SO LAME.

see this is what I dont get. If you feel that they look like variants and the materials are not up to par, why keep them if you just gonna complain about it?

Do guys really need a whole size bigger, because they run small? Im looking for a 13.5, but i don't want to buy a 14 if they are going to be too big?

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

i know I'm beating a dead horse but these things are far from 01s.. weight, material etc... I dunno man.. didnt even try em on. Straight out the box they looked like variants. Maybe I got a bad pair cause ppl posting pics on here and they look better than mine.
why dont you sell it then?
dont wanna sell and regret it... gon try em on and make a decision.
ur in a win win situation... u can flip them and make some cash or u can keep them until u decide u dont want em no more...
i have come to understand that no 11s will ever compare to 01 retros so i went in knowing the situation.
1 of my 9.5s i got didnt have a decent patent leather cut... sent that pair to a dude i promise a price of 200 shipped pre-release.... my arrogance got methinking id cop waaaay easier than i did... he made out for sure but im a man of my word.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

see this is what I dont get. If you feel that they look like variants and the materials are not up to par, why keep them if you just gonna complain about it?

same reason most ppl folded and copped, cause I dont wanna pay for a pair of 01s and dont wanna deal with yellowing soles, but appreciate a classic colorway with an icy sole returning after years of waiting....

BigJ that was a good deed, and I feel your rationale.

man i should have gone to my usual store to cop these on RD...lesson learned...make the extra time and drive to go where you know whats good. shame on me, owells. gotta look towards the future releases now.

People are real desperate because I have been getting some offers for my space jams. One friend offered 3 three bills and a pair of vnds chambray viis. Whatsreal funny is that I don't have it yet. I keep telling them to just wait it out.

i feel u on dat bro... could ve scooped couple mre pairs but i decided to try stupid eastbay... mmmm cant complain though a lot of us missed out completely ...but where there life there is hope......

man jb is really steepin up. first the space jams, then blk/red 6's, and i bet not alot of yall have seen the jumpman23.com website. febuary has got someheat. retro 6 motorsport premium for 175. im glad i got the job at ftl recently cause im gettin discounts on all this heat. i expect some more lining up verysoon, not as much as the space jams, but there will still be madness for all the 6's coming out..

352kdvb.jpg

8wiqhi.jpg

2vt1tte.jpg

20z4c3k.jpg

11h7yq1.jpg

bhddv5.jpg

mrddmc.jpg

the jordan 6am release was a disaster for me...i waited in line like a respectable person since 2 am...when 6am rolled around ppl just bum rushed the door andclaimed their spots in line...EFF finish line man that place is so janky for not giving out numbers or having a more efficient way of keeping customers undercontrol. i ended up leaving empty handed and not happy!!

I still got my Space Jams, but..
pimp.gif

The Finishline in Roosevelt Field Mall in New York, was sold out before it even opened. The employees were selling them to their friends, themselves, and otherfinishline employees, as the public watched them do so through the cage/fence in front.
smh.gif
, at the managers for allowing that. They were basically selling them through the back door of the store to only their friends, as we watched. I"kinda" knew someone in that store, and he told me to get off the line and go to another line, because everything was gone. Other employees fromother stores came and ran through the inventory. EVERYTHING was basically sold out before store opened, one employee came to the front and was like.. all wehave is size 12 and up left..
mad.gif

That mall was a mess... cops everywhere...people getting arresting...mobs...people getting jumped...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Those "Sole Savers" Are Just Silly
smh.gif

roll.gif

Who cares about the bottom of the sole, when it's the side that you should care about. That's what people see.

The sides pissy, but at least the bottom of my sole is clear
laugh.gif

so i got two pairs size 11 and like i thought ok i wear one collect one...but like after wearing one i am upset and +!++ lol. like its crazy i wish i didntwear it because now i wont be able to sell it or trade it for what I want( or at least the vaule went down for it).

Originally Posted by s1eepyboy

Nice video & to the person asking about the finishline confirmation a couple pages back I got my order confirmation when I initially got thru (around 5am EST) on the 23rd & today I got shipping confirmation with my tracking number. & to everybody who didn't get their pair just stay on the lookout they will restock a few times.

I dont even understand how finishline stays in business. I ordered at 12est on the 23rd, got confirmation immediately but order is still processing. i'vealready seen at least two dudes in this forum who ordered way later and already got theirs shipped. If i get screwed on these I'll never order anythingfrom fnl again. And I love their customer service.."Just wait till monday to find out if you're even gonna get em or not but don't worry, ur fundsare on hold so u can't cop sumwhere else in the meantime" .... such BS with that company. Wish ida used NDC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom