*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

got 2 pairs from NTSF size 9.......................pretty icey

Are you keeping both? or are you getting rid of 1 of them?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

i know this had probably been said, but how do these fit?
thanks

It depends. Some say go a half size up, but mines fit perfectly.
laugh.gif
thats the problem, i dont know which one to go with

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Ppl who are laughing and saying "LMAO Goodluck on that re-stock" "Dont count on a restock"

You guys have NO IDEA Wat ur talkin about!And should just log off.

There will be restocks!
You're right I have no idea. just like everyone who says there WILL be re-stock. they have no idea the only idea they have is HOPE. Good luck to everyone hoping for the re-stock. I got mine when they dropped so I don't give a TOSS.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
ur exactly right thats why u should log off noob!

and No its not "hope" Stores have already re-stocked.. we have a store owner in here that he himself is restockig. These are a general release. Its not like a one shot deal. My manager at a local storeis planning on a re-stock. Its not "hope" also old releases in the past such as the CDP 11/12 re-stocked 3+ times a bit after they released.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
man out of everyone who missed out on their precious SPACEJAMS I hope you getyour pair teh most. can't imagine how LONELY you'd be without them. sorry for finally getting an account after so many years on here. Can't waittill i hit 3000 posts so I can hang it on NOOBS.
You need your spacejams so bad its like a crabby old school teacher who hasn't had a screw for years. once you get them you'll calm down. Sorry forbeing a NOOB
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My SPACEJAMS are SOOOOOOOOOOO nice. I'm praying for youold LONELY one
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dejahnw

I am getting upset I got a size 11 that I want.. but I got a size 14 I am trying to get rid of asap, its trying me crazy, but i anit trying to do 175 shipped, but like i dont wana feel like a resotcker i was thinking 250 275 lol but yea Idk.......should I just keep it for my collection?

you have got to be crazy not to sell it for an upcharge. I sold one of my size 10 for 300 on wends, making more money is allways good. Some people here on ntneed to get over them selfs. if someone wants to resell, and there are people out there dumb enough to buy them for 300 then let them. thats like tellingnintendo to stop selling wii's because there selling to mush

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

i know this had probably been said, but how do these fit?
thanks

the kicks fit TRUE TO SIZE. my cdp's 11's are size 10. my SJ's are 9.5 and the 9.5 feels good

heads up, snipe will have a restock.

just trying to help ppl out. i know a few ppl here tried to help me out and i definitely appreciate it. get your google translate ready, register an account onsnipe and get ready for sunday. if i were you i'd learn how far ahead german time is so that i could be prepared.

i copped from snipe yesterday and they are already "in progress" which i'm guessing means that they shipped them. they use dhl, iirc. they cameout to 217 shipped. basically retail plus european shipping.

Originally Posted by debs 168

just trying to help ppl out. i know a few ppl here tried to help me out and i definitely appreciate it. get your google translate ready, register an account on snipe and get ready for sunday. if i were you i'd learn how far ahead german time is so that i could be prepared.

i copped from snipe yesterday and they are already "in progress" which i'm guessing means that they shipped them. they use dhl, iirc. they came out to 217 shipped. basically retail plus european shipping.

I registered for an account but couldn't figure out what to do after that.

Originally Posted by gottig10

Originally Posted by dejahnw

I am getting upset I got a size 11 that I want.. but I got a size 14 I am trying to get rid of asap, its trying me crazy, but i anit trying to do 175 shipped, but like i dont wana feel like a resotcker i was thinking 250 275 lol but yea Idk.......should I just keep it for my collection?

you have got to be crazy not to sell it for an upcharge. I sold one of my size 10 for 300 on wends, making more money is allways good. Some people here on nt need to get over them selfs. if someone wants to resell, and there are people out there dumb enough to buy them for 300 then let them. thats like telling nintendo to stop selling wii's because there selling to mush

you know what exactly %%%% it lol i am gunna just do it i really dont care about this size 14 so i was thinking 260 shipped and buying another size 11 hahaha.thanks man

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

was it me but the toddler sizes were pure ugly with that strap i decided against getting my son and daughter a pair didnt look nice imo

cosign

thats y im getting my daughter preschool size

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by debs 168

just trying to help ppl out. i know a few ppl here tried to help me out and i definitely appreciate it. get your google translate ready, register an account on snipe and get ready for sunday. if i were you i'd learn how far ahead german time is so that i could be prepared.

i copped from snipe yesterday and they are already "in progress" which i'm guessing means that they shipped them. they use dhl, iirc. they came out to 217 shipped. basically retail plus european shipping.

I registered for an account but couldn't figure out what to do after that.
nothing yet. check again on the 27th, according to the site. remember that germany is ahead of us by iirc 5 or 6 hours so...
word of advice: when these are up, have google translate open in another tab or window so that you can go back and forth translating the text on snipe. alsowhen you check out, use paypal. you can put your credit card info in and don' have to use paypal after you select it, if that makes sense.

i don't think that you can use your credit card on snipe's site. when i tried, it kept asking me to check it...so just use your card through paypal.

I wanted them bad... now that I didn't get them and I still have that $175 in my pocket I'm kinda happy I didn't get them... not to say that if Ifound them for retail (which I won't) I wouldn't cop them lol

I just need a pair or two of 11.5s. If anyone knows of a place in L.A. that still has some in stock, let me know. I failed to grab a pair online on release"night".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom