*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was my 1st time looking at ebay ......
nerd.gif

What the .....
mad.gif

Them prices are CRAZY , and I was trying to buy more pairs. NEVER MIND that , ill wait it out.
tired.gif

in hopes of prices to drop.

Ppl who are laughing and saying "LMAO Goodluck on that re-stock" "Dont count on a restock"

You guys have NO IDEA Wat ur talkin about!And should just log off.

There will be restocks!

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Ppl who are laughing and saying "LMAO Goodluck on that re-stock" "Dont count on a restock"

There will be restocks!
You're right I have no idea. just like everyone who says there WILL be re-stock. they have no idea the only idea they have is HOPE. Goodluck to everyone hoping for the re-stock. I got mine when they dropped so I don't give a TOSS.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

There will be restocks!
You're right I have no idea. just like everyone who says there WILL be re-stock. they have no idea the only idea they have is HOPE. Good luck to everyone hoping for the re-stock. I got mine when they dropped so I don't give a TOSS.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
ur exactly right thats why u should log off noob!

and No its not "hope" Stores have already re-stocked.. we have a store owner in here that he himself is restockig. These are a general release. Itsnot like a one shot deal. My manager at a local storeis planning on a re-stock. Its not "hope" also old releases in the past such as the CDP 11/12re-stocked 3+ times a bit after they released.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Nike Town Chi only had a 30 pair restock

ok see proof of re stock from chi town . I was at ntny for there re stock .they has again 130 pairs the day after release

Originally Posted by Hugo

is 410fresh legit? who has bought some restock shoes from him?

Yeah he's legit.

But you got to be on a list to get the remaining spacejams that he didn't sell at his store.

Originally Posted by raptors29

LMFAO at everyone waiting/HOPING for a RE-STOCK.
roll.gif
roll.gif
GOOD LUCK HOMES!!!!!

Why is everyone laughing at this? Every Christmas Jordan in the last 3-4 years restocked. They aren't limited.
You cannot seriously believe that JB considers the XI equal to any other shoe? They know exactly what they have in the XI and they know thatpeople will buy them OVER and OVER again, why would they floor the market with THIS shoe?

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by Hugo

is 410fresh legit? who has bought some restock shoes from him?

Yeah he's legit.

But you got to be on a list to get the remaining spacejams that he didn't sell at his store.
yea im on it but im trying to get his address for his store so i would go tomorrow to pick them up but hes not replying.

There will be restocks!
You're right I have no idea. just like everyone who says there WILL be re-stock. they have no idea the only idea they have is HOPE. Good luck to everyone hoping for the re-stock. I got mine when they dropped so I don't give a TOSS.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

and No its not "hope" Stores have already re-stocked.. we have a store owner in here that he himself is restockig. These are a general release. Its not like a one shot deal. My manager at a local storeis planning on a re-stock. Its not "hope" also old releases in the past such as the CDP 11/12 re-stocked 3+ times a bit after they released.

Keep hope alive brotha, but don't die living a lie! I can assure you that the odds of you walking into a store and buying your size or getting online andbuying your size are much slimmer than you may think! It's HIGHLY unlikely, not from FL, Eastbay etc anyways!

There will be restocks!
roll.gif

youre hype for no reason... there are always restocks clown.

How about we stop this talk of restocks anyways, because no one knows for sure. We're just going off history and speculation. All it's gonna do is makepeople panic
smh.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

How about we stop this talk of restocks anyways, because no one knows for sure. We're just going off history and speculation. All it's gonna do is make people panic
smh.gif

QFT

What are you people talking about . NIKETOWN NY has already re stocked . I was there they had 130 pairs and I do believe other places will do so after theholliday .

cnoriega wrote:
LonelyBoySole wrote:

LonelyBoySole wrote:

There will be restocks!
roll.gif

laugh.gif

and No its not "hope" Stores have already re-stocked.. we have a store owner in here that he himself is restockig. These are a general release. Its not like a one shot deal. My manager at a local storeis planning on a re-stock. Its not "hope" also old releases in the past such as the CDP 11/12 re-stocked 3+ times a bit after they released.

Keep hope alive brotha, but don't die living a lie! I can assure you that the odds of you walking into a store and buying your size or getting online and buying your size are much slimmer than you may think! It's HIGHLY unlikely, not from FL, Eastbay etc anyways!

I never said that it was gona be easy but everyone is sayin "Oh there wont be no restocks, ur stuck w/o one hahahaha" which is stupid as hell of them
Its already confirmed dude that most Niketows will get a re-stock! NDC; im plannin on them havin a re-stock as well.. itsmore likely than unlikely these areexactly like the CDP 11/12s
a Nikestore around my way even re-stocked oin the Charity 6s which is way more limited than the SJs.. why would they not get a re-stock on these? Exactly...And theyrenot flooding the market with these... its notlike theyre sittin. Theyre flyin out . Why would JB miss out on a oppurtunity to make more $ ? Theywouldnt... Case closed homie.

im plannin on restocks.
Eastbay.. idk.. maybe... possibly finishline....

I couldn't rely on this restock everyone is talking about so I dropped that extra $70 and bought me another pair.

first off lol ^^^^
roll.gif

re stocks are of course no a lock at all , but all I know is that NTNY had a nice re stock the day after the release

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Originally Posted by lovemjays1

My story: my wife promised me these 4 Christmas but couldn't cause her check don't clear till Monday (I'm tight!!) so I stayed up late online to buy myself. Eastbay Fnl ftl crashed on me I was so depressed. But then Ndc came through. Made me feel better didn't tell her becaz it would Hurt her feelings dat I did that. So she feels bad. Rushed home to get them nd then put em away so she wouldn't see. Now christmas morning she surprise me wit em I felt like crying she came through!!! Now I got two pairs. But she doesn't kno! She the best great surprise. Feel bad tho. Kinda wanna tell her. But it won't be pretty I kno it!

That's great. You should sell the pair you bought and get her something special.

Agree. Sell one pair and buy her something nice.

cnoriega wrote:
LonelyBoySole wrote:

LonelyBoySole wrote:

There will be restocks!
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Keep hope alive brotha, but don't die living a lie! I can assure you that the odds of you walking into a store and buying your size or getting online and buying your size are much slimmer than you may think! It's HIGHLY unlikely, not from FL, Eastbay etc anyways!

I never said that it was gona be easy but everyone is sayin "Oh there wont be no restocks, ur stuck w/o one hahahaha" which is stupid as hell of them
Its already confirmed dude that most Niketows will get a re-stock! NDC; im plannin on them havin a re-stock as well.. itsmore likely than unlikely these are exactly like the CDP 11/12s
a Nikestore around my way even re-stocked oin the Charity 6s which is way more limited than the SJs.. why would they not get a re-stock on these? Exactly... And theyrenot flooding the market with these... its notlike theyre sittin. Theyre flyin out . Why would JB miss out on a oppurtunity to make more $ ? They wouldnt... Case closed homie.

im plannin on restocks.
Eastbay.. idk.. maybe... possibly finishline....

LOL These are EXACTLY like the 11 CDP? Uhhhh, NO! They made A TON of those and I assure you they didnt make that many of these XI's. Look, some stores gotmultiple shipments, I know this, but it IS NOT like these guys are just calling Nike and asking for another shipment, I can tell you that matter of factly!IIIIF they do put out more shoes, they are shoes from within their chain and not coming from JB, so I guess it all depends on what you are meaning when you sayrestock! Also why would JB flood out this shoe and let everybody that wanted them get them? In a few years you know they will be back, if we all had 5-10 pairsof these laying around, would we really dish out $175.00 per when they re-release them? I am not hurting for money and I can tell you right now, I wouldnttouch them if I had a huge stash or they were readilly available! Simple supply and demand brotha! Keep the people wanting and you will last forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom