*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BrockBo

Rday is almost here cant wait to have these on the 23rd .........will be spending x-mas eve just looking at them jk but good luck to every one.....................any body know about sores opening at midnight or does it depend on the area?
laugh.gif

I can't leave a question unanswered. It's one of my pet peeves.

Why don't you call the store and ask them?

^^Midnight releases depend on the store. Anybody from NYC/Queens have any word when Moes will get their shipments? They usually get stuff early and don'tover charge.

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Rday is almost here cant wait to have these on the 23rd .........will be spending x-mas eve just looking at them jk but good luck to every one.....................any body know about sores opening at midnight or does it depend on the area?

depends on your area and retailer.... just keep checcin your spots Bo and you will have these... couple spots around me I called they're only gettin like2,3 or 4 per size in mens, but I'm in Omaha, Nebraska and that is nowhere near a major metropolitan area.... stay on point guys let's reel them in....

Almost all the stores I called since last week changed there story..... either they open a couple hours later or it a midnight release!..... SMH if there allmidnight release and I can't grap 2 pairs

Originally Posted by willsndvl

^Damn, those coppers!!
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Anyways, I see A LOT of Houston NT'ers in the house. Maybe I've been gone too long, but I don't normally see that.
laugh.gif

Me and other folk will be at the Galleria. If you come through, say, "What up?" We'll be in the front of the line.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

This is my first Jordan purchase in a while, damn.
eek.gif
Damn dude, haven't seen you post in while
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by northsideboss82

Good pics of your jams smurfdavid,people on this thread are really naive,alot of people will get these,but aot of people wont be getting these,we will get them cause we have info on them,and were ontop of our game to get them,but from what im seeing as far as how many pairs stores are getting around my way,and how everybody is paying to get them on hold/reserve+multiples,including employees themselves,and there close friends gettin first dibs,alot of people who werent first inline might get burnt really bad,everybody wants this shoe,people that dont even like jordans wants this shoe cause just from hearing about them in magizines,newspaper,and by word of mouth,yes it is a GR,but the demand for them is really higher than what yall think on this board,just go to your local shoe store and ask them how many times theyve been asked about the space jams,NIKE/JB said they havent seen an anticipation for a jordan shoe like this since when jordan was actually playing.
Thanks man i was suprise how good they look way better quality hopefully everybody gets their pairs alot of people saying o they will beeverywhere yeah true but their is a lot of people who want them also a lot of places arent going to have limits on these so people will be grabbing more thanone pair o well got mine
wink.gif

Just talked to the manager at my spot at the mall... 48 pairs 12/23 RD opening at 6:30 (mall normally opens at
glasses.gif
now I just have to decide if a camp out isnecessary and what time I should arrive...I'm gonna be one of the first four people in line or I will pass, my 2000 Space Jams have insured that.... 48pairs I'm wondering if thats just mens or that store's FSR ? ? ? ?

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by MiAmIbOi305

Miami heads,wheres everyone planning to go to cop these?

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]broward mall,Pembroke lakes mall ..best bets[/color]

i need to hit up pines and see how many pairs they are getting

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Just talked to the manager at my spot at the mall... 48 pairs 12/23 RD opening at 6:30 (mall normally opens at
glasses.gif
now I just have to decide if a camp out is necessary and what time I should arrive...I'm gonna be one of the first four people in line or I will pass, my 2000 Space Jams have insured that.... 48 pairs I'm wondering if thats just mens or that store's FSR ? ? ? ?

You didn't ask the manager if the 48 pairs was just mens or the FSR?

I did not... I get like flustered when I'm talkin to a manager cuz I know like they're tryin to rush me off the phone and I wanna make sure I ask allthe right questions before they start gettin too short with me...all it takes is another call but that would almost have to be the mens sizes... 48 pair fromcrib pacc to men's ? ? ? ? That would be like so few pair per size they would almost have to guarantee a restocc.... any thoughts ?

I did not... I get like flustered when I'm talkin to a manager cuz I know like they're tryin to rush me off the phone and I wanna make sure I ask all the right questions before they start gettin too short with me...all it takes is another call but that would almost have to be the mens sizes... 48 pair from crib pacc to men's ? ? ? ? That would be like so few pair per size they would almost have to guarantee a restocc.... any thoughts ?

I know the footlocker by my house only received one 1 pair of each size.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

UPTEMPOAIR HAS THEM 239.99 SHIPPED IF ANYBODY WANTS THEM

I had hope that I would cop from them but:

1. Prices are too high

2. Size 11 are gone

3. I assumed these would release on the site on the 16th since it said 1 week prior to release.

Ahh well. It's definitely going to be one of the many malls in Houston or Eastbay.

called my spot and they said they will get em tomorrow...but half the time they never really get them the day they say soooo
eyes.gif
we'll see

I did not... I get like flustered when I'm talkin to a manager cuz I know like they're tryin to rush me off the phone and I wanna make sure I ask all the right questions before they start gettin too short with me...all it takes is another call but that would almost have to be the mens sizes... 48 pair from crib pacc to men's ? ? ? ? That would be like so few pair per size they would almost have to guarantee a restocc.... any thoughts ?

I heard from my friend...that you order in packs of 24...he had ordered three packs of 24 (mens / kids / infant?) ...so I would double check on that 48 pairsbeing all mens before you end up disappointed or whatever. Just saying.

I TOLD MY MR. KNOW IT ALL *** COUSIN THAT UTA WAS GONNA HAVE THEM UP FOR RAPE *** PRICES HE TALKIN BOUT NO THEY WONT THEYLL BE LIKE $185 ON THERE
roll.gif
AND HE LIVES IN CHICAGO NOW HIS BEST BET IS FL,FA,or EB CAUSE GOIN TO ASTORE DOWN THERE IS NOT GONE CUT IT

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

I heard from my friend...that you order in packs of 24...he had ordered three packs of 24 (mens / kids / infant?) ...so I would double check on that 48 pairs being all mens before you end up disappointed or whatever. Just saying.

will do, thanx for the additional info, never knew that
glasses.gif

Hoping on rd that I'll be getting a pair with a good patent cut and a good shape.
And what's this bout midnight release??

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

I TOLD MY MR. KNOW IT ALL *** COUSIN THAT UTA WAS GONNA HAVE THEM UP FOR RAPE *** PRICES HE TALKIN BOUT NO THEY WONT THEYLL BE LIKE $185 ON THERE
roll.gif
AND HE LIVES IN CHICAGO NOW HIS BEST BET IS FL,FA,or EB CAUSE GOIN TO A STORE DOWN THERE IS NOT GONE CUT IT

UTA usually has some good prices on JB releases. Guess they figured they'd cash in on this release though. Oh well.

Anyone know a good mall in SoCal to hit up? A mall that has a lot of stores carrying the Jams to increase the likelihood I get at least 1 pair....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom