*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]^ makes me want that second pair even more[/color]
pimp.gif

Anyone in NY, brooklyn to be specific know of any spots selling them early without overcharging? PM me if needed....

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

CANT WAIT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AFTER THE NEW YEAR WITH THESE ON

Same here but they will have to wait till i get inside school cuz these will not be outdoors till spring
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by MiAmIbOi305

Miami heads,wheres everyone planning to go to cop these?

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]broward mall,Pembroke lakes mall ..best bets[/color]

i need to hit up pines and see how many pairs they are getting
Yes But there are a few others spots aswell.... PM if you need more info.
wink.gif

can someone tell me how screwed am I trying to get these kicks in a size 14 am I screwed screwed or am I screwed with no vaseline

Originally Posted by BrockBo

CANT WAIT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AFTER THE NEW YEAR WITH THESE ON

Same here but they will have to wait till i get inside school cuz these will not be outdoors till spring
pimp.gif

HA I SEE YOU NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT IMA TRY IT TOO
Ha yea cuz up her In Ann Arbor there is snow on the ground and i cant take the risk lol

As the release date draws near, I am starting to get nervous and reality has kicked in to the fact that i may not get these due to the fact that i wear a size14. I wish I can have foot surgery and shrink down to a size 6 or 6.5 so the jays will be cheaper and I dont have to camp out for the jays it will be mucheasier for me to cop. Size 14 gets no love from nike but if anyone has any helpful info please let me know asap

JordanSneakerhead23 wrote:

This is one of the best prices I've seen so far on eBay... $215 Shipped
http://stores.ebay.com/TheSneakerOu...QQ_sidZ911561956?_nkw=space+jam&submit=Search
http://stores.ebay.com/TheSneakerOu...QQ_sidZ911561956?_nkw=space+jam&submit=Search
330538001_o.jpg

*disclaimer, these are not my shoes. I'm just posting the best eBay price I've seen thus far.

Good looks on this...512 transactions with 99.8 positive is a great sign.

Anyone order from this place before? I may pull the trigger and sleep in.....I am tempted to do it now...but would like some more feedback from any of youguys.

i found out that a store in my area was selling them early but i was too late. i went to my local FL and saw them on the display, but they wont tell me howmany pairs they will recieve. so does anyone in the virginia beach area help me out with some info?

EDIT: the shoes look good in person

Anyone know of a spot in south fla selling early? Willing to pay up to $220. Leaving on a trip and want them before I go. PM me, thanks.

Originally Posted by seanj4523

As the release date draws near, I am starting to get nervous and reality has kicked in to the fact that i may not get these due to the fact that i wear a size 14. I wish I can have foot surgery and shrink down to a size 6 or 6.5 so the jays will be cheaper and I dont have to camp out for the jays it will be much easier for me to cop. Size 14 gets no love from nike but if anyone has any helpful info please let me know asap

roll.gif
I wonder what my bro feels like then....dude wears a damn 16 or 15 orsome +%%@....btw(not laughing @ your predicament, just the foot surgery part caught me off gaurd)

one of my homeboys wants the space jams too but he says he aint getting them because he doesnt think they are going to have a size 15...
ohwell.gif

picked mine up today from spot in brooklyn. paid $250 cash. figured i paid the extra 60 dollars for a stress free transaction. no camping, no 12 am websurfing/clicking. Such is life..
I know a lot of people get thrown under the bus for paying above retail. . . . . but work hard, play hard.

Premium Laces on Spring Street in NY will be getting their shipment tomorrow according to the chick i spoke w/ on the phone and she couldn't tell me aprice, but they did sell the Gucci SB's for $130 so they may be an option for some of u guys who want them early w/o major rapage....i'm waiting tillRD tho it's not that serious

I went to a Footlocker today in Chicago Ridge. Guy told me that it's a small possibility that I'm going to get these in my size (6.5y).

He recommended me get there very very very very early.

Then he mentioned Niketown ... and told me I should be there at around 2AM.

Originally Posted by YOUNG SERG

picked mine up today from spot in brooklyn. paid $250 cash. figured i paid the extra 60 dollars for a stress free transaction. no camping, no 12 am web surfing/clicking. Such is life..
I know a lot of people get thrown under the bus for paying above retail. . . . . but work hard, play hard.

Fulton? my boy picked up a pair from there for $210 they ain't give u any room for haggle?

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

^^Gud looks, any otha spots sellin for retail?

not sure
ohwell.gif
everyone is gonna charge more right now it's more luckwhen u hit them in the head at the store and try to come off at a stellar price....all i'ma say is Fulton all day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom