*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

Bout to go pick mines up now from my spot. Just got the phone call. $175 flat. Gotta love jersey, no tax. will post pics when I get back.

what spot? Im from Jersey

6f2157e2caad883e8b8549091f822b38b29cb58.pjpg

GRRRRRRR FINALLY I CAN GET SOME SLEEP NOW!! LOL
smokin.gif

Spicy Action

714 Broadway
Brooklyn, NY 11206
(718) 384-1244

da fat guy with da warts around his neck got the space jams unda retail

but dont give no prices ova da phone

damn wish i was in ny these mom and pop stores releasing em left and right, wish it was like that up here in R.I.

I'm confused so will the be released the morning of the 23rd or 11:59 23rd going into in the 24th.

Originally Posted by chazc

I'm confused so will the be released the morning of the 23rd or 11:59 23rd going into in the 24th.

stores doing midnight sales will open 11:59pm on the 22nd into the 23rd......

Originally Posted by bdis1986

damn its crazy in here everybody coppin of line from left to right ..soon there isnt going to be
any body waiting in line ..lmao
laugh.gif

LOL RIGHT!!!!!!! HAHA

all the spots at Ingram Mall will have them. None of the stores would give me any concrete info on quanity. I would say get there before 7am on the 23rd to beon the safe side. I just went ahead and paid the extra $50 and copped mine online.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]damn its crazy in here everybody coppin of line from left to right ..soon there isnt going to be[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]any body waiting in line ..lmao[/color]
laugh.gif

i'd actually prefer that, no hassle on the 23rd instore then

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]damn its crazy in here everybody coppin of line from left to right ..soon there isnt going to be[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]any body waiting in line ..lmao[/color]
laugh.gif

i'd actually prefer that, no hassle on the 23rd instore then
whats the hassle?
u get there 2 hours early, wait, then cop.
grin.gif

unless u live in the middle of no where

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Went to Premium Laces.....homeboy had a crack pipe in his hand and said $275.00
seriously? Man. Called earlier at about 1 and the guy told me they didn't have any more in my size anyway. Oh well.

Didn't really have time to pull them out the box. I had to get back to work but I just picked my pair up. got 3 more waiting for me on release day. Ididn't really get a good look at them but they kind of shaped like the CDP. I hope not, i'll take pics when I try them on. I like how they made theprint on the paper like the carbon fiber on the shoes. Sorry about the iphone pics http://s755.photobucket.com/albums/xx198/kickzhabit/?action=view&current=photo-3.jpg
http://s755.photobucket.com/albums/xx198/kickzhabit/?action=view&current=photo-2.jpg

Good luck finding a pair with soles as icey as the 09's. PS, this was in reference to the dude who said he was gonna pass on these and get a pair of01's instead.

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Went to Premium Laces.....homeboy had a crack pipe in his hand and said $275.00
seriously? Man. Called earlier at about 1 and the guy told me they didn't have any more in my size anyway. Oh well.

yeah i asked for a 10.5 then he told me the price...he said they're moving at that price...dummies...i would never at that price..SMH
tired.gif

This is crazy....Freakin JB should just make a bunch of spacejams, stop making garbage fusions and crap so no one has to camp out. We could all walk into anystore pick up as many as we want. We would be happy, they would get their $$$. How hard is it for JB to figure this out?

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Good luck finding a pair with soles as icey as the 09's. PS, this was in reference to the dude who said he was gonna pass on these and get a pair of 01's instead.

you talking to me?? Are you talking to me?!! haha...you mean pair of 00'...yeah there is a big difference in the soles but ive decided to go withcollecting pre 2004...

Sneakertown in Buffalo just dropped them early today along with the white/red 12s but they not selling them with the special box. They selling them withreplacement boxes and saying that you can come back next week on release day and pick up the actual box.

Just got the text that my spots shipment came in, going to pick them up in an hour. They originally weren't supposed to get them either.

just copped my pair an hr ago in nyc bx ! 200 not 2 bad but what was crazy was that my boy called me and
he said they had em so when i went 2 where he told me they had em they told me they didnt have em and
when he went on break 10mins later we met up he went in i stay outside and he came out wit them ! dont
understand y pplez b %+# h0le!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom