*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
i went ahead and pulled the trigger today to relief some of the stress on myself and copped from mom pop shop here in madison wi (gangster joe's) 225.00flat and i was on my merry way with my size 9.5
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
wish i knew how to post pics? any help fellas?

i dont know why everybody panics there going to be all over you guys will get your pair i got mines already just chill out people its going to be fine also theway the economy is alot of people arent going to dish out 175.00 for kicks
smile.gif

rauls054 I think your right but the lack of info at some of these places and people saying they will buy 3 or even 4 makes people stress.

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

anyone have pictures of the gradeschool spacejams ? i wanna see the differences with the mens sizes. does GS size have the thick laces or are they thin like the 11/12 cdp?
Couple pages bacc, guy has a size 11 mens and a 4.5 GS.... I know its painful or whatever... just poke around a bit a lot of info and locationsare in here for the taking... I learned my lesson to just read everything thoroughly and u will find all u need to know, NT is into details, the littlethings....

nerd.gif

I'm holding out for someone to hold these for me, but realistically just trying to decide how early I need to arrive at the mall....

tired.gif

Originally Posted by jUeLz23

they are really dope tho. cant front. the patent leather cut looks way way better then the earlier releases.
btw if any one thought or said they fit better than the CDP. wrong. i feel no difference. same thing.
major different between the ogs and retro's is the amount of cushion they gave it. OG's had great near the ankles these dont.
Yeah they're really nice. Have to disagree with you with the CDP fit though. My CDP's are just tight around the toe box. The pair I triedon were a little looser IMO. That's actually the reason why I tried them on just in case I get a better deal online, I'd know what size I'd buy.

i just ordered a size 5 for 110 shipped for my girl on sneakerhead.com... now i just gotta find my 9.5 for retail and im chilling hard

Originally Posted by rauls054

i dont know why everybody panics there going to be all over you guys will get your pair i got mines already just chill out people its going to be fine also the way the economy is alot of people arent going to dish out 175.00 for kicks
smile.gif

People panic, because they know how it is around their hood. They've seen countless releases and know what the crowds are like. You're lucky fam forhaving it good, others not so fortunate, ya feel?

Recession? So what? people go into debt for stupid stuff all the time!! Best example of all them people with no money swooping on electronics during blackfriday, but they wanted the sale stuff so bad they would go into debt for it, that's just how America is. Cash sales have no doubt decreased, but wherethere is credit, people will find a way imo

I'm from Cali and I know these will be dummy hard to find in most cities, no matter how much people tell you they're going to be a easy cop. Unlessyou live somewhere rural like Watsonville, Ca (No Offense) you may be able to pull the easy swoop.

Just a reminder though for the SAC heads, Arden seems to be the best bet with the midnight release and the quantity they got

Wow i really cant wait for nxt week Only 7 daysssssss and the pairs people are posting now looking a lot better

good looks mercenary x for the pics. so the GS would have small laces. oh well i rather buy them for 110 than 175.

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by rauls054

i dont know why everybody panics there going to be all over you guys will get your pair i got mines already just chill out people its going to be fine also the way the economy is alot of people arent going to dish out 175.00 for kicks
smile.gif

People panic, because they know how it is around their hood. They've seen countless releases and know what the crowds are like. You're lucky fam for having it good, others not so fortunate, ya feel?

Recession? So what? people go into debt for stupid stuff all the time!! Best example of all them people with no money swooping on electronics during black friday, but they wanted the sale stuff so bad they would go into debt for it, that's just how America is. Cash sales have no doubt decreased, but where there is credit, people will find a way imo

I'm from Cali and I know these will be dummy hard to find in most cities, no matter how much people tell you they're going to be a easy cop. Unless you live somewhere rural like Watsonville, Ca (No Offense) you may be able to pull the easy swoop.

Just a reminder though for the SAC heads, Arden seems to be the best bet with the midnight release and the quantity they got

i live in boston its crazy out here 2 but i just feel that all my local spots that i called are getting them wich some did not even get the cdps last year icamped out in a snowstorm for 11/12 pack for 12hours and for the nike sb lobsters at concepts so its not easy over here we will see

FrenchBlue23 thanks man I'm real happy with them the price tag not so much I agree with those that say they fit a bit better than the CDP but not that muchbetter I will probably go a 1/2 size up if I'm lucky enough for a second pair. The right pinky toe is not as big an issue as with the CDP

Two Failed Attempts:

1- Went to Magic Sneaker in Jersey City. Dude's wanted 250 for them
indifferent.gif
. I tried to talk him down to 225 at least, but he told me to check other stores and see that they are selling for 300+. He also stated that this wasthe best price I would find
laugh.gif
. Son was selling them to other people forlower prices too.

2- Went to Magic Sneaker in Elizabeth. They wanted 225, but was sold out of my size.

This sucks. I hope I have more luck on release day.

Peeps in Torrance/SO CAL...How's the Del Amo mall and Galleria mall Looking?? ANy other nearby spots getting em??

Just ordered from sneakerpost, overpaid but oh well. I gotta leave for work at 630am on the 23rd so I cannot camp or line up early. I'm gonna try and coponline also at 9pm pt. This release is gonna be crazy in the bay area f'real!

Seriously! guys what do you think these will be going for after RD! Just case I Miss Out!! I must get on my grind This Week!

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

FrenchBlue23 thanks man I'm real happy with them the price tag not so much I agree with those that say they fit a bit better than the CDP but not that much better I will probably go a 1/2 size up if I'm lucky enough for a second pair. The right pinky toe is not as big an issue as with the CDP

guess i gotta get a 1/2 size up like the cdps

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Hey for those that work at foot locker or if someone knows.....

Can people that work at foot locker can get a discount on the Space jams 11???????

No discount
mad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom